Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: about you... and you... and you ... but not Brown Wallaby

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManilaMan View Post
    Oh, I am by no means suggesting you get into a relationship with them. There are plenty of girls out there and only so much time.
    very good suggestion, the problem is I’m awkward in social, open space, situations. I need to be one on one with the girl and it’s a bit difficult to find, epecially with the age I am in

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So.... brownwallaby, just curious. When you’re doing the sitting next to her and holding her hand thing, are you already nude?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryF View Post
    So.... brownwallaby, just curious. When you’re doing the sitting next to her and holding her hand thing, are you already nude?
    No, I’m not. Usually I come to the shops wearing a T shirt and shorts. At least I still have my shorts on in that situation

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    No, I’m not. Usually I come to the shops wearing a T shirt and shorts. At least I still have my shorts on in that situation
    Ah so, those Wallaby pecs r the secret😆

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    What are these girls thinking ...... In my last two punts I got the ending that I wanted but both girls didn’t want to accept my money. One said she was happy enough to see me revisit her after more than one month. The other I managed to kiss a lot using the method I’d described, then I taught her how to give ending. She said maybe next time she’d take my money but not now. Both didn’t get their gears off but let me get inside quite generously.
    Surely they do this job to get money but .... Surely there’s something wrong with the shop’s training method

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What are these girls thinking ...... In my last two punts I got the ending that I wanted but both girls didn’t want to accept my money. One said she was happy enough to see me revisit her after more than one month. The other I managed to kiss a lot using the method I’d described, then I taught her how to give ending. She said maybe next time she’d take my money but not now. Both didn’t get their gears off but let me get inside quite generously.
    Surely they do this job to get money but .... Surely there’s something wrong with the shop’s training method
    Well Mr BW, if you ask me for a straight answer, then I shall say that, as far as I can see, looking at it by and large, taking into account the available logical thought processes, then in the final analysis it is probably true to say, that at the end of the day, in general terms, you would probably find that, not to put too fine a point on it, there probably is some conjecture over the authenticity of your comments as they raise some significant questions that must be examined to qualify your report.
    Either that or you are Casanova reincarnated.
    At least it gives you something to do.
    May I suggest you publish a novel or possibly a work of fiction - The Musings of Brown Wallaby. Vol 1 ( obviously)
    Puff Puff Prof

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Some impressive oratory skills in this thread. I don't suppose any of you lads are running for any sort of government office over the weekend?

With a bit of hand-holding, a nod and a wink, all the votes (well, at least the female half!) could be yours, I'm sure!

Last edited by Just_some_guy; 22-03-2019 at 11:18 PM. Reason: fixed formatting

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    OK, so the second girl gave quite a lengthy explanation in her basic English. If she happens to read these forums certainly she will find out about BW, but I take the risk as there’s very slim chance she knows about aus99.
    She said she decided to work at this place only to give massage, nothing else. If she gets a tip for her massage skills she will accept it. But she’d given me zero massage, we had spent the time just talking and playing and doing naughty things and she would feel bad if she received money for that. So I told her with time she’d get used to display her other skills and receive money for that. She replied let’s see but for now she’d focus on performing one task only.
    I’m not an academic on the art of punting so I could not offer a lengthy hypothesis / theory / postulate like a professor could but I suspect most of us haven’t fully grasped the full range of possibilities this beautiful sport can offer. Hence I will just keep exploring and probing and experimenting and refining, and I’ll keep you guys updated on progress, if there’s any

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It is entirely possible to experience what BW experienced. You just need to understand the girls and take different approaches. I have had a lot of similar experiences and success like BW. Generally I receive zero massage, which is fine by me. I spend most of my time talking and playing with the girls.

I saw a Korean this afternoon. I spent at least 30 minutes on teasing her and rubbing her on the outside.

BW: I guess each to his own and belief. Why do we have to fight or convince with each other on this? Just keep the fun to ourselves...lol

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by rockbreaker View Post
    It is entirely possible to experience what BW experienced. You just need to understand the girls and take different approaches. I have had a lot of similar experiences and success like BW. Generally I receive zero massage, which is fine by me. I spend most of my time talking and playing with the girls.

I saw a Korean this afternoon. I spent at least 30 minutes on teasing her and rubbing her on the outside.

BW: I guess each to his own and belief. Why do we have to fight or convince with each other on this? Just keep the fun to ourselves...lol
    Hi RB, I know some members think we’re the same person using two accounts, lol .....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hahahahaha.....that’s really funny! Well, whatever

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    New girl. First day. A lot of kissing n necking after a 15-20 min interview (yeah, a bit longer than usual). very damp down there but she kept clothes on. Taught her how to give finish. gave her $20, then we exchanged details

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    OK, so the second girl gave quite a lengthy explanation in her basic English. If she happens to read these forums certainly she will find out about BW, but I take the risk as there’s very slim chance she knows about aus99.
    She said she decided to work at this place only to give massage, nothing else. If she gets a tip for her massage skills she will accept it. But she’d given me zero massage, we had spent the time just talking and playing and doing naughty things and she would feel bad if she received money for that. So I told her with time she’d get used to display her other skills and receive money for that. She replied let’s see but for now she’d focus on performing one task only.
    I’m not an academic on the art of punting so I could not offer a lengthy hypothesis / theory / postulate like a professor could but I suspect most of us haven’t fully grasped the full range of possibilities this beautiful sport can offer. Hence I will just keep exploring and probing and experimenting and refining, and I’ll keep you guys updated on progress, if there’s any
    Visited the same girl, similar deal, this time I made her wet and moan quite audibly, and still didn’t want to accept any tip

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    It’s a turn-off when the girl, while still fully clothed, says you can touch her boobs, so you slip your fingers inside her bra, only to find a wad of cash stored there. She laughs while embarrassed but some of your excitement has gone

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    It’s a turn-off when the girl, while still fully clothed, says you can touch her boobs, so you slip your fingers inside her bra, only to find a wad of cash stored there. She laughs while embarrassed but some of your excitement has gone
    Must say I am surprised at your technique - I thought with your skill you would have unhooked her bra with one hand to get easier access while you were delighting her lower regions with the other (still fully clothed of course). You're slipping BW.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Must say I am surprised at your technique - I thought with your skill you would have unhooked her bra with one hand to get easier access while you were delighting her lower regions with the other (still fully clothed of course). You're slipping BW.
    hahahaha sometimes I don’t want to get too complicated and I hadn’t requested access to her lower parts yet. I think when I produced my hand with the cash I saw 3 red notes. More than what I normally give and although we made jokes about it I couldn’t help wondering what the guy before me had got from her. This happened about 6 weeks ago and now the girl has gone

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    So I saw this new girl on midday. Things got excalated very quickly and thankfully I still got a spare pack in my pocket as I hadn’t really anticipated that. Cost me $90 total. Met her up late at night outside and had her again. A perfect ending for a perfect day

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had a nice Newby 23 Chinese on weekend. First massage. First day. Achieved nude daty. she moaned and writhed beautifully. still can't drive as good a bargain as bw.... 70$

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Still you got very good value with an uncorrupted girl Greg. And .... I didn’t bargain as money was never discussed with her .....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Things have definitely improved over the past few months, more nationalities (other than Asians) more on offer and hotties everywhere. Great time to be alive!

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast