Thread: ??

Senior Member(無間使者)

??

If after getting full service off the same girl quite a few times, tonight she said no condom. Now I chose to still where one as I’m thinking she may be looking for a daddy lol. What do you guys think.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’d say steer clear. Probably does it to another 50 guys…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucket View Post
    If after getting full service off the same girl quite a few times, tonight she said no condom. Now I chose to still where one as I’m thinking she may be looking for a daddy lol. What do you guys think.
    Sounds great. You need to find a guy on here to trust and try her out. Someone who can do a mission without fucking things up. If shes told you that you are special and its only you, its other guys. Biggest ml lie.

Maybe only you get that offer. Only one way to find out

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah nah fuck that. Each to your own but thats playing with fire dude

Senior Member(無間使者)
    if you feel she likes you, do it. if you think she hates you, she might be trying to give you something.

but once you say no, probably won't have another chance. she might have been insulted.

is she Asian or ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    is she Asian or ...Mongolian mate

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thought I struck gold down in Canberra brought back the clap, not worth it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    is she Asian or ...Mongolian mate
    speaking of Mongolian girls, there is a Mongolian girl who works at Pancake Manor in the city. flirted with her a little some Sundays ago, got her number and got her. gave her some money after, although she did try to return it but seemed reluctant to release the money. lol. been meaning to hook up with her again but so many things going on around me. i'm sure she will be easier for you guys. i'm a little on the older side.

btw, she looks more Korean than Mongolian.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joejohnson8 View Post
    Thought I struck gold down in Canberra brought back the clap, not worth it
    how long after did you get the clap ? does it show up fast or after a few weeks/months ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Hey friend, play safe game, sue protection always. Health is wealth!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by exflux View Post
    how long after did you get the clap ? does it show up fast or after a few weeks/months ?
    A few days, hurts like buggery

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i've had natural creampie with most of the WL and never caught anything. usually the next day after, i might feel some kind of burning sensation, and will be scared shitless but it will just go away. had tests done on and off over the years, esp when i done it with someone suss, nothing ever came up. i been lucky i guess.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I did a few times when in Sydney. Had a few regulars that did BB but I never came in them. Remember too if you go BB with anyone, going for a pee after for both of you cuts down risk by many % of any infection