Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: about you... and you... and you ... but not Brown Wallaby

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    We need ideas, input to help bringing prices down. Please don’t PM me asking for names who give cheap extras. It starts getting annoying now.
    Please contribute to the effort instead
    Unfortunately no one was willing to share intel on shops or girls so went off in search of a good time based upon my own research and intel. Visited three shops around inner city / W'gabba area that proved fruitful before. First shop were all busy, next shop I went into room and girl was ok looking but I thought I would test the waters. I outlined what I wanted which included a GFE with DFK but not necessarily FS. She said sorry not me. She didn't even propose a figure. I asked about other girls and she told me she'd go and see ( what ever that means). Came back and said this to me " girls here do massage and extra services, if you want a GFE you better ask your GF". I just left without saying anything after that response.
    Last shop which is a known provider and has been established for a long time was busy but said can you wait 15 mins. I said is it worth waiting for and once again outlined what I want. reply sure I can do that.
    So I wait $60 for massage and then when get in room 200 for rest. I tried to negotiate to 100 and she just laughs and said something weird - you sound like that old guy who wants something for nothing.
    So I said what old guy and she says some old guy comes in and keeps trying to get girls to discount and sometimes even give freebies.
    Anyway I say listen I only got $200 what can you do. She goes covered BJ and body slide. So I go ok.
    Session was pretty hot and once on the body slide I almost "accidentally" slipped it in. She was having a good time so I took my chance but she quickly positioned herself away from likely entry.
    No DFK, sort of GFE, no FS rating 8 out of 10 - that's what I got today for $200.
    Also session was 20 mins massage and TT and 20/25 mins of play.
    On leaving I said if I return could you drop the price and the look was not good.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Everyone has a method that works for him. I don’t think I’ll ever use your approach by asking what’s on the menu upfront. That’s against the postulate I proposed that we should blur the line separating client from the service provider. In a 45-min session like that I’d use 10-min for chatting, 35-min for action. But I fully understand your situation

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Why would anyone show $200 for the "rest" up front? Isn't the fun part of punting in massage shops is to see how far you can get with a hot girl? There could be times you'd get no where if you and the girl don't click. However, putting $260 on the table just seems a bit silly. Might as well go to a brothel.
    Last edited by tab123; 25-08-2019 at 10:31 PM. Reason: Typo

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I paid $200 for the whole session, massage and the extras.
    Yeah I know $100 more than others purportedly get.
    NI

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    kFirst time with her. Out of my comfort zone but recently I became very comfortable here. 5-7 mins talk, started dfk then we discussed how the rest 20+ mins should be. Top top class opt 3, full of passionate dfk, body slide, even pussy grinding. Two nude bodies pressed together. She was sweating towards the end, her makeup wiped out, her hair all over the place. $70 tip. Will definitely revisit her.
    She likes the fragrance I use. The $7 Adidas Ice Dive never fails me. Available at your local chemist

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Note to myself $7 Adidas Ice Dive saves me $$$$....

seriously BW, how did you know who 4FoW2 is talking about in his post?

@4FoW2 did this actually happen: "I tried to negotiate to 100 and she just laughs and said something weird - you sound like that old guy who wants something for nothing.
    So I said what old guy and she says some old guy comes in and keeps trying to get girls to discount and sometimes even give freebies..."

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Dunno, I’m old yes but I very very rarely visit shops in that area (until 2 weeks ago). And my approach is not as stated in his account. I never negotiate things that upfront

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace01 View Post

@4FoW2 did this actually happen: "I tried to negotiate to 100 and she just laughs and said something weird - you sound like that old guy who wants something for nothing.
    So I said what old guy and she says some old guy comes in and keeps trying to get girls to discount and sometimes even give freebies..."
    I'm just telling it how it happened and its not the first time I have heard that .... and I have no idea who it is about ...could be BW or could be insane or could be any other punters or their alias.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Damn, I caught a cold ... must be a result of too many dfk’s, or is it the girl I had dinner with?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Damn, I caught a cold ... must be a result of too many dfk’s, or is it the girl I had dinner with?
    Na, its from sleeping too close to a crack!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    It’s been very consistent. Top class girl, top class shop. Opt 3 for $50, but no dfk. Sent her to heaven twice. Usual approach. After we finished I asked her if she’s happy with the tip, she said ‘of course’

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    .... driving away I can't help singing Pink Floyd's Brain Damage in a sad attempt to mimic David Gilmour's brilliant singing ....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    .... driving away I can't help singing Pink Floyd's Brain Damage in a sad attempt to mimic David Gilmour's brilliant singing ....
    This is one of the great side effects of a great time with a great girl. Driving home listening to something like Dark Side or Wish u Were Here, completely enveloped by the music, endorphins running amuck in your brain, and feeling high as a kite. Some girls just give u that natural legal high.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    This is one of the great side effects of a great time with a great girl. Driving home listening to something like Dark Side or Wish u Were Here, completely enveloped by the music, endorphins running amuck in your brain, and feeling high as a kite. Some girls just give u that natural legal high.
    and we make the girl belt out ‘The Great Gig in the Sky’

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Finally got back to punting after few busy months. I went to the usual joint and tasted the TW beer. Though she has been there for quite some time, it was the first time I met her. DFK, DATY, deep fingering and bj. No tips discussed. Looks like I still have the charm

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I think they can tell whether you’re someone who’s familiar with their business model or not

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Last edited by Lickalot; 29-08-2019 at 12:09 PM. Reason: Was replying to poster not new post

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by greg11 View Post
    Marsupial jizz can't hurt humans. You'll be ok.
    Empty out ur mail brother punter

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace01 View Post

I know of 2 members on this forum that owners/MLs regularly talk about with disdain regarding how cheap they are.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I did get a backlash from owners/girls because some morons in this forum who belong to the Dark Ages showed some girls the intel that I'd sent thru PMs and immediately the girls knew who BW was ....
    But even if they feel undervalued by me they have the option to say 'give me more' or just don't take my bookings, which never happened in the last 3 years

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast