Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: about you... and you... and you ... but not Brown Wallaby

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had a BW moment. Stumbled across a ml who was determined to show me she liked me... She shut door and asked if she could undress.. catbath.. dfk.. bj. Asking silly questions like can I suck your balls? Duh! In the end knelt down and drank the lot. Still had 20 min to talk and kiss. Wow. No tip asked. Newish shop south.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I know seems far fetched that she asked me.. but she stuffed my booking up by 20 min. I was walking out and she begged me to stay.. which I did reluctantly and then she turned the fireworks on. Jus lucky I guess.😁

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    That’s definitely not a BW moment. Never had a shop girl taking initiatives from the start at first encounter like that

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by greg11 View Post
    I know seems far fetched that she asked me.. but she stuffed my booking up by 20 min. I was walking out and she begged me to stay.. which I did reluctantly and then she turned the fireworks on. Jus lucky I guess.��
    I bet one of two things - either you inbox is overflowing or your nose is slightly longer.
    Dare you to publicly name the shop.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    To those who want to send me PMs, now my inbox is clear ....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had a BW moment. Stumbled across a ml who was determined to show me she liked me... She shut door and asked if she could undress.. catbath.. dfk.. bj. Asking silly questions like can I suck your balls? Duh! In the end knelt down and drank the lot. Still had 20 min to talk and kiss. Wow. No tip asked. Newish shop south.
    Dear Posters - many on here are growing very tired of posters writing after reports of sessions they have had about ladies where they are getting performance way beyond what is normal.

Please understand if you post an experience but you are not prepared to nominate the shop and the girl it is just a story. Yes it may be a true story and it may have happened but without details it is still just a story.
    May I suggest you put in your post something like - will be prepared to PM details or something of that flavour. Yes it is your right to leave your girls name and shop to yourself but if you want credibility then I believe you need to give more info.

This post is not directed at Greg11 purely.

The last thing this board needs is a bunch of guys having a BS pissing contest.
    Puff Puff Prof

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    Dear Posters - many on here are growing very tired of posters writing after reports of sessions they have had about ladies where they are getting performance way beyond what is normal.

Please understand if you post an experience but you are not prepared to nominate the shop and the girl it is just a story. Yes it may be a true story and it may have happened but without details it is still just a story.
    May I suggest you put in your post something like - will be prepared to PM details or something of that flavour. Yes it is your right to leave your girls name and shop to yourself but if you want credibility then I believe you need to give more info.

This post is not directed at Greg11 purely.

The last thing this board needs is a bunch of guys having a BS pissing contest.
    Puff Puff Prof
    Professor standard reply here...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Honestly I feel amused when people start calling me delusional, BS-ing and things like that. I don’t mind that. A few of you with more open minds and positive outlook have benefitted from my stories over the years

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    Professor standard reply here...
    Well I suppose as a third person there is one way to shut the Prof up - give him what he wants.

Have you noticed that after BW post ococpunt gets on about 5 mins later - I would say that's probably how long it takes to write a post wouldn't you?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah.. I don't need cred.. Just had a lovely afternoon. I been doing this twenty years and that would have been in the top few. Very occasionally you get a girl who shares more of herself and opens up a bit. It was lovely.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [QUOTE=4FoW2;1788472]Well I suppose as a third person there is one way to shut the Prof up - give him what he wants.

Have you noticed that after BW post ococpunt gets on about 5 mins later - I would say that's probably how long it takes to write a post wouldn't you?[/QUOTE
    I think Insane593 and Brownwallaby are the same person too. Insane593 posts about a girl, not mentioning her name or the shop and then shortly afterwards Brownwallaby comments on how good she is. And sometimes it's the other way round.

And like 4FoW2 mentioned, sometimes there is very little time between posts from each username.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    [QUOTE=HST;1788483]
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Well I suppose as a third person there is one way to shut the Prof up - give him what he wants.

Have you noticed that after BW post ococpunt gets on about 5 mins later - I would say that's probably how long it takes to write a post wouldn't you?[/QUOTE
    I think Insane593 and Brownwallaby are the same person too. Insane593 posts about a girl, not mentioning her name or the shop and then shortly afterwards Brownwallaby comments on how good she is. And sometimes it's the other way round.

And like 4FoW2 mentioned, sometimes there is very little time between posts from each username.
    You’re very correct, BW, Insane and a few other names are actually the same dude

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm just here for shits and giggles. Love hearing BWs stories and theories. My Intel is gathered in the trenches and constantly asking shops for newbies. I have tried to take punters leads .. never works. I don't pull other posters down or rant, Such a waste of time.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I'm just here for shits and giggles. Love hearing BWs stories and theories. My Intel is gathered in the trenches and constantly asking shops for newbies. I have tried to take punters leads .. never works. I don't pull other posters down or rant, Such a waste of time.
    Yeah me too. Very rarely followed intels from these forums. If anything, I followed negative leads far more often than the positive ones and attempt to crack the subject girl to get a positive response.

btw, damn .... I forget the password for Rockbreaker account. Haven’t used that one for a few weeks .....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Interesting when some posters say " tried to take punters leads ..never works"
    or
    "Very rarely followed intels from these forums" ...so why do they post?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [QUOTE=HST;1788483]
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post

Hahaha, We are Busted.

I don't Mention the shop or Girls name coz, No 1 ever did, Thru PM Yes, I did to those who share Intel's coz I Share Intel for Intel, Rest of the punter can read Stories

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Huffhh ... finally I got the password right for the Insane593 account
    Insane post 07:46
    BW post 08:03

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hahaha,.. And I guess few punters are frustrated that we are enjoying Sydney rates in Brisbane and not sharing with them ..

BW post 08:03
    Insane post 08:33

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Damn still couldn’t find the right password for Rockbreaker
    Insane 08:33
    BW 08:53

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think those questioning are probably those that are fast to open their wallet.

BW and insane experiences are real as I have also got some of what they have, albeit not as much but still ok value.

It's actually quite easy to at least negotiate and not just pay $100 up front. The girl will normally cave and reduce price. You just need to show that you're happy to forgo the extra.

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast