Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: about you... and you... and you ... but not Brown Wallaby

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh "BW"

You have Darkice password as well

Darkice : 11:12
    Insane : 11:42

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Yeah, almost forgot I have that account as well ....
    Darkice 11:12
    Insane 11:42
    BW 11:52

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by insane593 View Post
    Oh "BW"

You have Darkice password as well

Darkice : 11:12
    Insane : 11:42

Bw can you clear your Inbox mate

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    clear now, sorry forgot to check

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I come on usually once a day, but I am sure BW is on 24/7, even when he is getting his cheap $25 bbbjs...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I’m a bit concerned about manners. 3-4 forum members sent me multiple PMs asking for intel and when I finally divulged something they don’t reply back, not even say thanks

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Finally found the password

Hey, BW #4 is back

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Yeah, after trying 438 different combinations. Really cryptic password
    RB 7:48
    BW 8.03

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can you imagine how these young girls feel when they first walk into a massage room. Very nervous..shy. inexperienced. Turned on that a stranger is worshipping their bodies.. not only do they often not know what to charge they are scared to ask for such large amounts. I do a lot of new girls through shops I have had relationships with for many many years. I always tip fairly though as I love going first .. it produces some incredibly special moments. I can believe BW could achieve these prices because often emotional bonds are created in such confronting first experiences when girls are treated tenderly and gently. This is my experience. Some of these girls just love their first customer/s returning. Jus my two cents for what it's worth.

Banned
    Does the ID 'brownwalaby' indicate a fondness for another brown Australian icon, the Aborigine?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by greg11 View Post
    Can you imagine how these young girls feel when they first walk into a massage room. Very nervous..shy. inexperienced. Turned on that a stranger is worshipping their bodies.. not only do they often not know what to charge they are scared to ask for such large amounts. I do a lot of new girls through shops I have had relationships with for many many years. I always tip fairly though as I love going first .. it produces some incredibly special moments. I can believe BW could achieve these prices because often emotional bonds are created in such confronting first experiences when girls are treated tenderly and gently. This is my experience. Some of these girls just love their first customer/s returning. Jus my two cents for what it's worth.
    Oh so true so true...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think all new MLS should have to read little miss ridinghood first. So they understand the big bad wolf has every intention of eating them, but even worse hes planning not to leave a tip. Lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    One of the Koreans here probably has the best boobs I have ever seen in Brisbane. Pointy, good size, firm with little pink nipples.

Darkice, you need to see her! Lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rockbreaker View Post
    One of the Koreans here probably has the best boobs I have ever seen in Brisbane. Pointy, good size, firm with little pink nipples.

I'm interested with this one. Could you please pm me? Thanks.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Where is ‘here’ since there’s been no mention of any shop and please keep it that way .... Thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)

Lol... Darkice has Seen her Already..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by insane593 View Post
    Lol... Darkice has Seen her Already..
    Nah, the other Me (darkice) told me, he hasn’t seen her yet.....lol

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Got another fantastic moment. At a very popular shop. Very cute, first class, girl. First encounter with her. DFK even before I handed her the entrance fee. Went all the way, various positions. No tips discussed upfront. I just gave her 2 pineapples at the end, she thanked me a lot. What a purrrfect session ....
    I’ll give intel about the shop thru PM but not the girl

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Got another fantastic moment. At a very popular shop. Very cute, first class, girl. First encounter with her. DFK even before I handed her the entrance fee. Went all the way, various positions. No tips discussed upfront. I just gave her 2 pineapples at the end, she thanked me a lot. What a purrrfect session ....
    I’ll give intel about the shop thru PM but not the girl
    Thanks in Advance "BW" 😊

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    PM sent Insane .... the point is that even at those ‘standard prices’ shops we can get a supersmooth session if we come up with a plan to make the girl click with us. In this case I had devised a scenario with the aim of getting into dfk stage as soon as possible as I knew something about her from one of her colleagues, and it worked to perfection. DFK from the start and it took just over 10 minutes to get me inside her physically

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast