Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: about you... and you... and you ... but not Brown Wallaby

Senior Member(無間使者)
    fair point BW - so it is confirmed this actually happens on a regular basis, if the MLs are talking about it then? Not that i ever process the charm nor negotiation skills, but i wouldnt mind being called cheap if it actually happens to me on a regular basis.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    A bit of update:
    Saw the $100 platinum girl 3 times now, got better n better
    The other 7 great vfm girls of some popular 'standard price' shops I haven't revisited yet but some of them are on regular communication with me
    The girls from my comfort zone are as generous as ever, no dip in what's allowed, no increase in money wanted

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace01 View Post
    fair point BW - so it is confirmed this actually happens on a regular basis, if the MLs are talking about it then? Not that i ever process the charm nor negotiation skills, but i wouldnt mind being called cheap if it actually happens to me on a regular basis.
    Yeah it happens quite a lot. Various girls did tell me of punters paying much less from what's agreed before, or even running away paying zero

Senior Member(無間使者)
    5 punts in 3 days.
    Saw 5 girls in different shops, First 2 punts were Failed as both girls wanted Standard $$$ & I politely declined. 3rd & 4th i consider as Failed coz both regulars were on regs, However BBBJ & CIM, $50 with 3rd. With 4th she never gave me option 2, it was always Option 1, however this time She was sick so we talk, She lay down with me, I cuddled her and she fall asleep, I didn't wake her up, when time finish I woke her up, She felt so sorry and started kissing me, Hugging me, I started touching she told me it's not the Good time, I should revisit her when she's Good, means she has open her mind to Give me more. 5th & the last one was with the new Talent, very friendly vibes, Within 10 mins topless, and after 30 mins nude, after 60 mins body slides, And eventually FS as she was so wet By than and she couldn't resist. $60

3 days 5 different girls
    $360 total Damage including tips
    1 Bbbj cim, 1 Fs..

Done & Dusted for this week.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by insane593 View Post
    5 punts in 3 days.
    She lay down with me, I cuddled her and she fall asleep, I didn't wake her up, when time finish I woke her up, She felt so sorry and started kissing me, Hugging me, I started touching she told me it's not the Good time, I should revisit her when she's Good, means she has open her mind to Give me more.
    Oh how sweet !!!!

Does anyone actually believe this shit ???????

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by xzaq View Post
    Oh how sweet !!!!

Does anyone actually believe this shit ???????
    Yes I do, of course
    There's nothing irregular in this
    which part of his story you cannot believe?

if you never had an ML falling asleep in your arms after a steamy action then you miss a very romantic experience. It feels so good mate ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Yes I do, of course
    There's nothing irregular in this
    which part of his story you cannot believe?

if you never had an ML falling asleep in your arms after a steamy action then you miss a very romantic experience. It feels so good mate ...

Hilarious & Delusional !!!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    then certainly you haven't done enough punting or haven't explored all nuances of punting

do you believe any of these:

someone gets fs with a new girl on her 2nd day in the morning, pays her 35, then picks her up late at night and has another session outside?
    someone gets fs with a new girl on her first day, pays her 20, then continues with dinner which the girl pays?
    someone gets fs with his regular who just came back from holiday, and the girl doesn't want to accept his money?
    someone meets a new girl on her first day, the girl doesn't want to give him hj as she feels awkward, but they spend the session just kissing and the girl goes topless, and in the end the girl doesn't want to accept his money?
    someone gets fs 4 times with the same girl, and the guy never has to spend anything for tips?
    someone sees the same girl 6-7 times and never gets even a hj, but he keeps visiting the girl nonetheless. and on her last day before she quits they have fs?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yawn.. sorry I have better things to do do then read this shit..

Have a nice life or better still get one..

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by xzaq View Post
    Yawn.. sorry I have better things to do do then read this shit..

Have a nice life or better still get one..
    I think that's a very good decision. Punting or participating in this forum is obviously not for you ....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wish We can get the brothels to Sydney level. I think that's where things will be great.

BBBJ, DFK and sex with clean showers. Not a big fan of sex at massage joints, although wouldn't turn it down!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    With the 3rd girl, She had Flu and took medicine at the same time she was on regs so I didn't ask her to do even massage & She was comfortable in cuddle so She dozed off.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    With the 3rd girl, She had Flu and took medicine at the same time she was on regs so I didn't ask her to do even massage & She was comfortable in cuddle so She dozed off.
    She had the flu and u stayed and cuddled her? 😷😷😷
    By the livin' Gawd that made you, You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din!” 😆

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    I did get a backlash from owners/girls because some morons in this forum who belong to the Dark Ages showed some girls the intel that I'd sent thru PMs and immediately the girls knew who BW was ....
    But even if they feel undervalued by me they have the option to say 'give me more' or just don't take my bookings, which never happened in the last 3 years
    The talk i hear has nothing to do with this forum, it's just about you being cheap.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ......She felt so sorry and started kissing me, Hugging me, I started touching she told me it's not the Good time,....
    mate she's got the flu and she starts kiss you....

-----

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by ecchi.gaijin View Post
    The talk i hear has nothing to do with this forum, it's just about you being cheap.
    which I don’t mind as long as I get the result and it is reproducible with the same girl. If they start rejecting my booking then I’ll be concerned
    The popular shops I visited recently (let’s call it Brain Damage massage and Centurion massage) are known for their strict pricing structure and top class girls, but my experience showed the individual girls were not that inflexible with money, and each of 10 sessions done at both shops was memorable

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    She had the flu and u stayed and cuddled her? 😷😷😷
    By the livin' Gawd that made you, You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din!” 😆

Hahaha, As I said I just got HJ from her in past, nothing else, She Kissed my chest & neck while she was cuddling me, I didn't kiss her, She kissed my body 🤽*♂️ Not my lips

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Hahaha, As I said I just got HJ from her in past, nothing else, She Kissed my chest & neck while she was cuddling me, I didn't kiss her, She kissed my body ��*♂️ Not my lips
    She’s actually a very sweet and lovable girl but needs encouragement through a few visits. Her default setting is opt 1 only unless she feels very comfortable with you, and that made one particular forum member get frustrated and write an unfavourable report about the place

Senior Member(無間使者)
    With 1st & 2nd girl, They gave me the options, I declined & choose to waste 30 min entree fee, as I think $150 for BJ isn't worth, When I can get it for $50 who is more attractive than her, at the same time when I am meeting 2 ML outside who are giving me freebies, May be I didn't click at all with 1st & 2nd. I asked her who pays $150 for BJ & She said A lot of Old guys pay easily as they aren't into FS ..

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    That shop’s got a lot of old regular costumers with plenty of cash, which makes it a very attractive challenge to break. My 7 visits recently have been of great value, but I’m not sure if my luck will continue, except for one particular girl which has been a guaranteed success

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast