Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: about you... and you... and you ... but not Brown Wallaby

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Naaah, she's not a virgin of course, but apparently she loves what we've been practising, seen her 3 times already. $195 entrance fee + $115 add-ons

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Smells like Gold Coast prices to my nose..nice for you BW

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by DCUP View Post
    Smells like Gold Coast prices to my nose..nice for you BW
    I have a very strict rule: add-on fee shouldn’t exceed entrance fee
    That’s why many popular venues in Bris are no-go for me

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    One of my regulars texted me saying she’s not expecting me to see her these days as it’s her time of the month. Very nice of her, I wish all my regulars did this, been wasting too much money visiting MLs at the wrong time .....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    One of my regulars texted me saying she’s not expecting me to see her these days as it’s her time of the month. Very nice of her, I wish all my regulars did this, been wasting too much money visiting MLs at the wrong time .....
    I can so relate to this...haha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes agree too. Many times the massage has started and ask a regular to do option 3 etc and get the reply - oh I have my period. I have often thought it would be good when I text a shop asking who is working that day, to reply with the girls names and the one with red week to list her name in red so we know. But I guess they don't so they don't lose business.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    But I guess they don't so they don't lose business.
    But they loose my business when I walk out after the massage and negotiations.
    Them working when on their periods without telling clients is like me walking in with a $50 note - a waste of time for everyone.
    4F

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Been a mixed week for me so far. 3 of my regulars, all very friendly, homey, next door type, quit the job.
    Girl 1 has to go back to her country, I didn’t get a chance to see her on her last shift
    Girl 2 also has to leave Oz. Saw her on her last shift for an emotional session. She broke down crying a few times as she recalled the good, the bad and the ugly sides of the job. She’s happy that she won’t have to do the job again, yet sad as she has to leave behind some true gentlemen she met as her customers. We went way overtime and she didn’t really care what others might be thinking. Continued the night at her apartment where she again broke down a few times

Had an intimate, GFE but not so raunchy session with girl 3 then she dropped the bomb, saying it was her last day at the job as she didn’t feel right doing it. She said it was good if the client was a gentleman and she would feel
    happy. But too many times she had to deal with crappy clients in her short career. She said we could remain friends and maybe meet outside

On the more positive side, found a new gem. A very fresh, very attractive 22 yr old sushi. Had a mutually satisfactory time, then she said I had to book her again sooner rather than later as she had been enjoying my company

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been a diverse week for me so far too. 4 of my frequent ML’s, all very happy, loving , girls you would take home to mother types, decided to seek alternate employment or give me the flick.
    ML A from W’gabba sent me a text and said no more visits as the family buffalo was sick and she needs to return home to Thailand
    WG P failed her exam and her parents want her to return home as I think they are wise to what she might be doing or not doing. On my last visit something was up as she was a bit off wanting to talk but as I said to her she shouldn’t talk with her mouth full.
    She opened up to me on how she thought she might find a nice guy over here that could look after her. She’s was 50/50 on returning home to China because she truly wished that she could stay here. I offered to drive her home after the shift as she catches a taxi or sometimes a bus. She asked me to come in which I thought was strange esp when she shares an apartment with 2 other students, luckily they were studying when we arrived. She quickly ushered me into her bedroom where it was a combination of talking, cuddling and other stuff. Left her at about 11 as we were both pretty emotionally drained.

Had a PSE with Taiwanese girl KP – apparently she was celebrating reaching her financial goal and would not have to do this work anymore. She said she wanted to go with a bang. As she regards me more as a friend rather than a client we just had a good time. She said she was happy she didn’t have to service any of those “animals” anymore as she put it.
    Luckily the last girl, another student, gave me the number of three of her girlfriends/ acquaintances at her college, there’s Y, M and A and said to me that she has told them how well I treated her and she is sure that they would be keen to be a replacement for KP. She even offered to have a night where we all get together for some drinks before she goes and “get to know each other”.
    I rang M who sound the nicest and arranged a meeting tomorrow and she squealed across the phone and said how KP had told her about me and promised me that she was keen to meet this Australian guy who KP had been raving about.
    Unfortunately the last WG C from Sunnybank wasn’t impressed with our last session as she said she was sore for a week after. She sent me a brief text that read No More – sore for a week after – TOO BIG!”
    Oh well …I wonder what I will have to write next week to keep you all enthralled…
    Puff Puff Prof

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    "And u tell the young punters that today and theeey just woooon't believe ya"

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    Been a diverse week for me so far too. 4 of my frequent ML’s, all very happy, loving , girls you would take home to mother types, decided to seek alternate employment or give me the flick.
    ML A from W’gabba sent me a text and said no more visits as the family buffalo was sick and she needs to return home to Thailand
    WG P failed her exam and her parents want her to return home as I think they are wise to what she might be doing or not doing. On my last visit something was up as she was a bit off wanting to talk but as I said to her she shouldn’t talk with her mouth full.
    She opened up to me on how she thought she might find a nice guy over here that could look after her. She’s was 50/50 on returning home to China because she truly wished that she could stay here. I offered to drive her home after the shift as she catches a taxi or sometimes a bus. She asked me to come in which I thought was strange esp when she shares an apartment with 2 other students, luckily they were studying when we arrived. She quickly ushered me into her bedroom where it was a combination of talking, cuddling and other stuff. Left her at about 11 as we were both pretty emotionally drained.

Had a PSE with Taiwanese girl KP – apparently she was celebrating reaching her financial goal and would not have to do this work anymore. She said she wanted to go with a bang. As she regards me more as a friend rather than a client we just had a good time. She said she was happy she didn’t have to service any of those “animals” anymore as she put it.
    Luckily the last girl, another student, gave me the number of three of her girlfriends/ acquaintances at her college, there’s Y, M and A and said to me that she has told them how well I treated her and she is sure that they would be keen to be a replacement for KP. She even offered to have a night where we all get together for some drinks before she goes and “get to know each other”.
    I rang M who sound the nicest and arranged a meeting tomorrow and she squealed across the phone and said how KP had told her about me and promised me that she was keen to meet this Australian guy who KP had been raving about.
    Unfortunately the last WG C from Sunnybank wasn’t impressed with our last session as she said she was sore for a week after. She sent me a brief text that read No More – sore for a week after – TOO BIG!”
    Oh well …I wonder what I will have to write next week to keep you all enthralled…
    Puff Puff Prof
    I truly love your sense of humour Prof. You’re a legend. Keep it up

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I truly love your sense of humour Prof. You’re a legend. Keep it up
    When I was young I often wondered what Joh meant by "feeding the chooks."
    Now I know.....

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    To keep you all enthralled I’d like to share one of my MO:
    If the ML is new at the shop you should let her know you’re a regular there and would like to welcome her to the family. When she enters the room ask her to sit beside you on the massage table then engage her in a convo that makes her feel welcome and comfortable. Spend 5-10 minutes doing this, dig deep into her personality, ask her some personal questions and hold her hand at the same time, maintain eye contact, flash your best seducing smile, Don’t dominate the chat, focus on listening to what she says, encourage her to tell more about her self. Then you can start saying how cute / pretty / sweet she is. She will say thanks and giggle shyly, her face will turn red. There’s a good chance in the next 2-3 mins you can have her lips making contact with yours and things can become extremely exciting, depending on how far she’s prepared to go. No need to get massage from her as in all probability her massaging skills are very low.
    You might have to practice holding a girl’s hand with the right feel, the right pressure, the right squeeze. If you do it right she will feel relaxed, loved, safe and comfortable. If you do it right she’ll forget that she’s in a paid business with you.
    You don’t need to be young or goodlooking to be successful getting a jackpot like MA
    Last edited by brownwallaby; 15-03-2019 at 03:07 AM. Reason: typo

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    "There’s a good chance in the next 2-3 mins you can have her lips making contact with yours" - after meeting her 5 - 10 mins ago?
    Now I get it - Brownwallaby is a hypnotist - you crafty devil - look into my eyes........
    4F

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    "T - after meeting her 5 - 10 mins ago?

4F
    Yes oh yes, 10 minutes + 3 minutes, achieved that so many times ..... I think the key is holding her hand the right way

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good to see that some members are reading Dale Carnegie books in their spare time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    How to win over masseuses and gain full service

Senior Member(無間使者)
    With all those hoaned skills you might as well pick up real girls in the real world
    Last edited by ManilaMan; 16-03-2019 at 07:35 AM. Reason: Typo

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Been in many relationships, all fell apart as I’m never a loyal person

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh, I am by no means suggesting you get into a relationship with them. There are plenty of girls out there and only so much time.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast