Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: about you... and you... and you ... but not Brown Wallaby

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was she corrupted when I had finished. lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    So I saw this new girl on midday. Things got excalated very quickly and thankfully I still got a spare pack in my pocket as I hadn’t really anticipated that. Cost me $90 total. Met her up late at night outside and had her again. A perfect ending for a perfect day
    So you had a spare pack in your pocket ....not that you were anticipating anything. Met her up again and had her again........and the damage a mere $90 total.

Prof ...........puff puff.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    of course when I saw her outside it’s free, as always ..... only fuel cost, no dinner or drinks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ok ... Proud Brown wallaby moment... 30$ tip with some nice mouthwork thrown in. First day ... First massage.. asked the question while tip being delivered... Answer was sure no problems. Sweet . And being her first customer she was delighted. win .. win.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    great stuff .... mouth work combined with tongue work ?
    Got something similar last week. $40, access all area, 2 weeks in the job. Multiple orgasms. The only thing missing was the final thrust as I had forgotten to restock my supply

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mouthwork on me ... A good ten minutes . Lol Fresh as u like. First massage. Probably 40 kg. Maybe 25. Nice.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Punting luck seems to be coming back to me lately. Been eating a lot of different cuisines and they all let me have it my ways....

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    The shop boss succeeded in bringing in new talents with the right philosophy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice to visit, when most of the girls are on the same page, and really want to please you

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rockbreaker View Post
    Punting luck seems to be coming back to me lately. Been eating a lot of different cuisines and they all let me have it my ways....
    the story you told sounded like BW to me

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    the story you told sounded like BW to me
    we use similar methods and approaches, and not surprisingly got quite similar results

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Still mesmerizing with all the hardworks I put in....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

John

Please let me know name of shop😅

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    As the temperature drops down, some girls complain it's too cold after they got undressed, but they start feeling cozy and warm when the two bodies in the room become one. I love winter .......

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    saw a number of newbies lately. Used the same method, had her sit down upright beside me, had a chat, maintained eye contact, then held her hand ..... with mixed results: with one girl I got zero, not even a hj. with another I got very passionate dfk (initiated by her) and topless, but couldn't touch pussy. with another dfk, daty, deep fingering. with yet another one 15 mins into the session I was inside her, then we swapped and we spent the rest of the session with her on top of me. Their age ranging from 21 to 27. Tipped them max $50

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    A different day, a different talent, the same method as above. Results in chronological order: light kissing, dfk, necking, tops off, boobs sucking, panties off, clit stimulation, general pussy play, daty, deep fingering and then my memory got blurred (boobs slide, pussy on dick grinding first her on top then we reversed position, tits fucking, lengthy bj, finished with good ole hj). She firmly said no to full penetration. After I got dressed I asked how much I owed her, she just giggled and said 'i don't know'. I gave her $25 and asked 'is this OK?', she giggled again, said thanks, hugged and kissed me and off I went

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I finally had the pleasure to meet a new talent and it was a great experience

Whilst she is not a head-turner beauty, I actually think she is quite cute. She looks good for her age

We started by just chatting with me warming her up by constantly rubbing her palms, fingers and hands. We chatted a lot and she probably told me a lot about herself. She was a bit tired and stress so I offered her a massage. She praised my massage skills and she really enjoyed it. She also allowed me to unhook her bra but I didn't bother taking it off.

Finally, I gave her the accidental brush and gradually I got more daring. She joked that was a extra plus massage. I smiled and said, does it feel good and tell me to stop if she does not like it, I will stop. She said it was ok to continue and she feels good. Slowly, she started to moan a little and I know I was going to go far, judging on her response. I teased, I brushed, I rubbed, and I stroked on her from the back. She sighed with her eyes closed. I kissed her back, neck at the back and ears. She felt really good. After continuing for sometime and I know she won't change her mind, I asked if she wanted to flip over, she agreed and she did. I then continued the rubbing and stroking and we locked lips to DFK. I also licked and teased her nipples. She was just so into it. At some point, I made her stroking my manhood from outside and I then removed my pants. I made giving me a bbbj whilst I rubbed on her wet pussy. She gave me a good 5 min of bbbj and I decided to stop before I came. I then went on to the massage table and started pleasing her and giving her all the tricks I have. This is includes deep fingering and daty, in varying speeds and techniques. I got her to cum really hard and at one point, she had to cover her mouth to avoid screaming out loud. I really enjoyed her moaning though when I could her it but most of the day, I was giving her daty and it's a bit hard to hear. One interesting thing I noticed was, she like to play with her own nipples both sides, whilst I stimulated her. We finished the job by her giving me another bbbj.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Hi RB. You sound too much like me. Now no one will believe your story, either ..... lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Hi RB. You sound too much like me. Now no one will believe your story, either ..... lol
    Well, they will probably think and I are the same person! Hahahhaha

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    a different day, yet a different fresh girl, same method. Didn't work. The moment we started kissing she mentioned about money and pricing. Had to negotiate, just OK result. Not great

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast