Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: about you... and you... and you ... but not Brown Wallaby

Senior Member(無間使者)
    100%, Never show them how many Pineapples you have, Be gentle, Give your love, Appreciate Their efforts & Treat them with Red Apples, Not Yellow

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    That might have been my mistake. I should have seen her yesterday, instead of letting that dud wave pineapples towards her face ....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    We can't always be first or 2nd, if she would have been like the one we had before, I would have End up Everyday for Sure, At least now I can stay Away for a while, and Go back to My Regulars

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Had a free morning. Feeling a bit lost. Decided to book this pretty Chinese girl to see if my cheeky smile and sticky fingers can crack her this time. No luck. Same results, mouthwork with contained explosion, while my finger/tongue collaboration brought her to ecstacy. Total cost $100, incl tips though it was not discussed, for an hour of action

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Had a free morning. Feeling a bit lost. Decided to book this pretty Chinese girl to see if my cheeky smile and sticky fingers can crack her this time. No luck. Same results, mouthwork with contained explosion, while my finger/tongue collaboration brought her to ecstacy. Total cost $100, incl tips though it was not discussed, for an hour of action
    She has reached her sweet spot where she can't do less & Doesn't want to Go further, Unless 1 day you hit The point where she can't resist you at all. Still you are the Only one As far as I know who have reached that Point.

1. Loaded Cash
    2. Being young
    3. 6 packs
    4. Good communication skills

Nah ... It's just You mate, Your not so " Cheeky " smile always works ..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    BW is this the girl i saw a few times but got no where? lol

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkice View Post
    BW is this the girl i saw a few times but got no where? lol
    Yes she is .... I think I’ve gone as far as I can go with her, 4 times all same result .... very pleasant girl and great dfk thou .....

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Feeling somehow unfulfilled without a proper root all day. Booked this girl. Less attractive than the one I had had before. Had a full session. $90 incl tips

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My Bad luck Continues.. It makes me to come back to the Glory hole Again and again, This week nothing is working in my favor, Seen few regulars, Mostly on red & Others they expect too much tips in return,... Sighh .. I need to Hit the Super Lotto to satisfy the Hunger of Newbies

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by insane593 View Post
    My Bad luck Continues.. It makes me to come back to the Glory hole Again and again, This week nothing is working in my favor, Seen few regulars, Mostly on red & Others they expect too much tips in return,... Sighh .. I need to Hit the Super Lotto to satisfy the Hunger of Newbies
    Nice meeting you mate. Now I can see why girls get weak upon the sight of you.
    Next time I bump onto you again I’ll make sure I grab you for a chat (or maybe for a 4some?, lol)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Feeling somehow unfulfilled without a proper root all day. Booked this girl. Less attractive than the one I had had before. Had a full session. $90 incl tips
    Full service for $90.00?

Street walkers?,

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by theblackhand View Post
    Full service for $90.00?

Street walkers?,
    It’s at a well-established shop mate. That’s for 30 mins. Last week with a different girl I paid the same for 45 mins. I’m not loaded with cash and that’s all I can afford

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It’s at a well-established shop mate. That’s for 30 mins. Last week with a different girl I paid the same for 45 mins. I’m not loaded with cash and that’s all I can afford
    Not having a crack at you , but i dont understand why they would waste there time for 60. when they know they can do for 200 min, unless you have seen her 10 times and she feels sorry for you , i just cant grasp it.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Last night was our 2nd encounter. First meeting was the same, only I tipped her $5 more. The one last week was a newbie and that was our first meeting.
    No pressure to believe my stories mate.

If you follow this thread you can see:
    1. How I achieve it
    2. That my experience is not exclusive. Some other members get the same, or better results

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Last night was our 2nd encounter. First meeting was the same, only I tipped her $5 more. The one last week was a newbie and that was our first meeting.
    No pressure to believe my stories mate.

If you follow this thread you can see:
    1. How I achieve it
    2. That my experience is not exclusive. Some other members get the same, or better results

Most normal people do act the way you do(respect) its not hard , its not i don't believe your stories,like i said i cant understand why they would put out for nothing,

for example , the newbie you meet , you pay your $40 massage fee your massage goes for lets say 20 min, you flip, she ask what you like and you say FS?

and then her price is $45 charge? or she says $200 and you say you only have $45.00

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not having a crack at you , but i dont understand why they would waste there time for 60. when they know they can do for 200 min, unless you have seen her 10 times and she feels sorry for you , i just cant grasp it.

In that case, She must be feeling sorry for me as well as i had same, Not only with Her but Numerous times with Different ML's, And I feel sorry for those punters who pays $200 for the less affectionate Services,. So I am happy if she feel sorry for Us .. it works well for me, anyways.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    with that newbie we didn’t discuss money at all. I just gave her all the cash left in my wallet after we finished
    Just light massage for 5-10 mins then we started the action step by step without much discussion. started with dfk then stripping off. She seemed to enjoy my touches, so I told her something like ‘I have condom, let’s have more fun together’
    And as I said in the posting about this particular session, we continued with dinner where she paid the bills

I admit there were occasions in the past where money was not discussed and I didn’t give her any money after fs. I personally feel that’s not good and I now kinda of regret doing that. So now I tip the girls $20-50, sometimes more, unless in some rare occasions where the girls didn’t want to accept my money as it made her feel like prostitutes.
    There were also occasions where I paid $100 or more for fs but those days are long gone

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    with that newbie we didn’t discuss money at all. I just gave her all the cash left in my wallet after we finished
    Just light massage for 5-10 mins then we started the action step by step without much discussion. started with dfk then stripping off. She seemed to enjoy my touches, so I told her something like ‘I have condom, let’s have more fun together’
    And as I said in the posting about this particular session, we continued with dinner where she paid the bills

I admit there were occasions in the past where money was not discussed and I didn’t give her any money after fs. I personally feel that’s not good and I now kinda of regret doing that. So now I tip the girls $20-50, sometimes more, unless in some rare occasions where the girls didn’t want to accept my money as it made her feel like prostitutes.
    There were also occasions where I paid $100 or more for fs but those days are long gone
    I see , so you basically don't even talk about extra , you just flip and start seducing , as no money discussed , no obligation .

some times for $100 i have had more then just HJ, but never FS, i think in 5 years i have only meet 6 or 7 that have asked for that option. as most Chinese are reserved .

On another Note, what are your experience with Brazilian ?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    My approach revolves around breaking the line separating customer and service provider, make the girl forget she’s in a work environment. And usually the girl doesn’t offer anything, the action just happens. And this is more easily achieved with Koreans, Japaneses, Thais, Filipinos. Yes, Chinese girls are generally more conservative.

I don’t have much experience with South Americans. Only had 1 fs session with Latinos

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I see , so you basically don't even talk about extra , you just flip and start seducing , as no money discussed , no obligation .

On another Note, what are your experience with Brazilian ?
    I've been told BW prefers the triangle rather than the full Brazilian. This way there's no need to talk about extras, he just flips, the girls see the triangle pointing down and they go to work.
    Given his track record I thought that was obvious.
    Puff Puff Prof

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast