Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jasmine - Most disappointing fuck in 278 Club

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Jasmine - Most disappointing fuck in 278 Club

It was a drizzling rainy night on Saturday, just dropped my mate off at Central station, and with my wife soundly asleep in bed and my Asian cock raging to fuck, where do I go?

I've been a regular in 278 and Ginza (though I'm one of the lazy ones who rarely publish ARs) and they've never disappointed me in my 18 months punting there. However I've decided why not give Paddy 244 a look since I've not been there for a while? Suffice to say after a brief recon, I'm still assured that the quality of the girls can't beat that of 278.

So I head off to Surry Hills, parked my car at my usual spot, and down I marched. There's a quite variety of girls I've yet to see so was hoping one would catch my eye. As per my usual practice of not making a booking, I was told one girl was available at 1am. I was secretly hoping its Jasmine, and to my surprise it was indeed Jasmine! Although it should have been a red flag as to why the hottest girl(in my mind based on Wechat photos) was still available.

Within seconds I made my mind up and rushed to pay before being further made to wait 10 mins for a room to be available. Whilst waiting for what seemed like forever, I could hear loud moans emitting from Room 2. Well done to the bro in Room 2 on 28 Oct at 1am!

Finally ushered into the room and in walks this exotic Asian Latina goddess lookalike with passable English. Beautiful long hair, tan skin, wonderful boobs, luscious lips and here I am thinking I'm in for the best fuck of my life but what was about to transpire unfortunately was a massive disappointment..... to the extent I can't be bothered writing in paragraphs but I'm just gonna detail it in bullet points:

1. Jasmine seemed more intent to engage in conversation rather than servicing me, to the extent I'm worried my 30 mins is gonna finish before I know it (I'm a fast cummer)

2. She clearly rejected any attempt for me to kiss her, turning her face sideways

3. Made no attempt to offer DD

4. Blowjob that barely covers my dick head

5. Expressionless face like a dead fish whilst fucking mish

6. Barely moveable hips while doggy.

7. Hesitatant and still seemed intent on talking rather than getting down to business.

As I said I'm a pretty fast cummer and 278 girls normally make me unload in no time. But in this case I was taking forever to cum and had to fuck her really really hard just to have one of my most unmemorable cum ever.

Walked out, gave them my 2 cents, went home and fucked my wife the next morning.

I hope and trust this is just an aberration in what has been a consistent supply of quality girls in terms of looks and service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    IMO 30min isn't enough time with Jasmine, i booked her for 1 hour and had an awesome time, YMMV

ahaha bro. asian latin goddess she is. I hope she skills up. i checked their website. changed to inexperience now after feedback. atleast gives punters not on this forum a better expectation

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    A punt a day. Keeps the doctors away

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks thedealer for the AR. I'm sure Jasmine will up her skills one day.

Maybe we need some experience punters to show her how to improve her skills, haha.

Now that's ONE challenge I don't think I can master yet.

Shop Owner
    Sorry thedealer. I'll talk with Jasmine about her service and teach again. She has a good personality also She work our shop only two days.. She will be better and better!!
    479 Elizabeth St. Surry Hills ( Back Entrance from Little Buckingham St. )

0416 020 278
    Wechat:sydney479
    All other enquire please contact: 0416020278
    Instagram : 278club
    http://www.479ginza.com.au/

479 Empire Management

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Wow that is pretty disappointing. I read the other review of her on this forum and it seems like the service is very similar. I know the selling point is that she’s hot but there are plenty of hot girls at 278 which also provides a high level of service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does she also work as ML in city shop?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It’s no wonder she did not last at DG

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I suggest moving DD as optional with extra. As I heard many customers dont need it and it is really unnecessary.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    DD is disgusting, would never ask or let a WL do that to me

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I agree DD is not necessary. Maybe optional extra if the girls want to provide DD. Most girls I know don't like to do DD, some work place require the girls provide the service. Give some dignity to the girls as the work is hard already.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 278club View Post
    Sorry thedealer. I'll talk with Jasmine about her service and teach again. She has a good personality also She work our shop only two days.. She will be better and better!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Wow that is pretty disappointing. I read the other review of her on this forum and it seems like the service is very similar. I know the selling point is that she’s hot but there are plenty of hot girls at 278 which also provides a high level of service.
    Thanks 278 Club, as I mentioned earlier, I'm assuming its an aberration from your usual high standards, plus she's hot so I'll cut her some slack!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    I agree DD is not necessary. Maybe optional extra if the girls want to provide DD. Most girls I know don't like to do DD, some work place require the girls provide the service. Give some dignity to the girls as the work is hard already.
    Quote Originally Posted by 119tcs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by john2 View Post
    I suggest moving DD as optional with extra. As I heard many customers dont need it and it is really unnecessary.
    Yeah I know DD isn't everyone's cup of tea and I know it's a challenge for the girls as well. I personally love it cuz I'm adventurous that way, but I will never force a girl to do it if they aren't comfortable. Having said that, DD was just one of the 7 grievances I had with Jasmine...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    What do you think 278/Ginza on DD optional extra say $30 and up to the girls to provide the service.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    No DD in a diamond service is a deal breaker to many clients. Rather than charging extra shops should clearly indicate if a girl cannot provide DD.

Quote Originally Posted by thedealer View Post
    As I said I'm a pretty fast cummer and 278 girls normally make me unload in no time. But in this case I was taking forever to cum and had to fuck her really really hard just to have one of my most unmemorable cum ever.

Walked out, gave them my 2 cents, went home and fucked my wife the next morning.
    pretty risky to fuck a 'famous' wl then fuck ur wife the next morning LOL just saying.

i tried her in dreamgirls. her legs is too short n she wasn't french viet but everything else pretty ok.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 119tcs View Post
    DD is the best.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    pretty risky to fuck a 'famous' wl then fuck ur wife the next morning LOL just saying.

i tried her in dreamgirls. her legs is too short n she wasn't french viet but everything else pretty ok.
    What's the risk, mate?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by sombra View Post
    DD is the reason I avoid 278 like the plague. Who wants to kiss/be licked by a girl that just licked out another guy's asshole?
    But its ok to kiss a girl who's got cock breath (it does exist) or who has swallowed a full load of cum?

Girls dont like licking shit last time I checked either so its standard practice for a girl to make sure ones ass is dentist clean before the fun begins.

You dont know what youre missing out on.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    What do you think 278/Ginza on DD optional extra say $30 and up to the girls to provide the service.
    Drop current price included DD by $30 then offer it as optional extra. The girls might not be happy and probably every customer will be happy. Eventhough cim is advertised included at 278 but a few girls are not happy so i always ask before and if they say no or show attitude don’t like then i don’t do it. Happy to have cim as optional extra and standard price reduced )

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast