Thread: Bobo & Cici Double, you made my life completed

Junior Member(有D料到)

Bobo & Cici Double, you made my life completed

Introduction

For the past 10 days, My punting life has been super wild and awesome !

Seen 5 top girls in 278, including double with Didi & Yoyo, http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...Double-the-Joy
    back-to-back with Daisy and Layla and one wonderful session with beloved Bobo.

Just when I was thinking to revisit Didi to show her some support (Due to recent event obviously), but I saw both Bobo and Cici on roster. Two of my favourite girl. How can I let this chance to slip away? So I decided to leave Didi to other punting brothers, and quickly made booking of two, 1 hour double.

Warm Up

Room 8, the biggest and only room with ensuite. This is where something amazing happened.

Bobo, my favourite girl in town, seen her 5 times already.
    Look: top 3, body: top 3, personality: top 3
    Service: come on, she's the best that 278 can ever offer!

"I knew it's you !" Bobo smiled when she walking to the room. She's in this sexy/vivid blue bikini, which suits her curvy shape of body very well.

"I've been waiting for today for so long" I replied, and gave her a hug plus a light kiss.

Cici followed in, with a black lingerie and push-up bra, which makes her massive boobs look even more massive.

But I couldn't pay much attention on her, because I was too busy DFK with Bobo already. So Cici stand at my back and helped me to undress. I turned around and DFK with Cici as well, to make sure she didn't get leave behind.

Soon, We all naked in the shower room. And this is where the fun starts.

Cici used her soft af E cups tits to rub every skin of my back, while I was enjoying Bobo's non-stop DFK. Bobo then get down and start to suck my rock-hard cock, and all of sudden, Cici also get down on her knees and attack my butt hole. Receiving great bbbj from Bobo and DD from Cici at the same time is something extraordinary. I had to ask them to stop, otherwise I might cum in first 10 mins of session.

On the bed

Laying on bed, i skipped the catbath service, as it's I wanted see much of these two beauties. I grabbed Cici's boob with my left hand, grabbed Bobo's with my right. Trying to do a head-to-head comparison.

Both of them are pretty massive, with light colour nipples. Very cute. Cici's more round and bigger, but they both amazingly soft. And I just can't stop playing with them.

Bobo sit on my face and spread her legs, allowing me to taste her juicy shaved pussy. At the same time, Cici was down at the end of bed, giving me some serious Deep Throat cocksucking. Wow, am I dreaming again ?

I then asked Bobo to turn her body around to a 69 position, so she also got to taste my dick, and Cici moved from my dick down to my balls and butt. Once more, this is another crazy experience.

Dining a 23-year-old's pussy, while getting BJ and your balls sucked + DD by another young busty hottie. Just by recalling this, I'm hard again already.

We did the same position again with Cici on top and Bobo at the bottom. Cici certainly enjoyed my Pussy licking skills more than Bobo. Under her innocent look, she's actually a horny female. "This is so good, It's killing me" She moaned and frequently pause BJ because she couldn't concentrate and look like she's almost coming. Bobo as well perform some outstanding DD skills, and never forgot to also take care of my nuts.

Sex

Moved to intercourse, Bobo won from playing Rock-scissor-paper against Cici, so she get to fuck me first. Lol, according to her own word, this is the first win in very long time. Apparently she's not good at playing games. Lol

Bobo slowly sat on my cock, until my whole thing is inside of her body. "So freaking hard" she moaned, we started as cowgirl position while Cici came next to me, holding her massive boobs and breastfeeding me. I sucked/licked her hard nipples like a baby, and gave Cici some fingering which made her screaming like crazy.

It's like a competition for moaning, Bobo's high pitch, girly moaning vs Cici's wild moaning with dirty word in Mandarin. GFE vs PSE, I certainly can't choose a winner.

After few minutes, "I want to fuck Cici" I said to Bobo, "but I'm not done yet", Bobo jokingly complained.

I asked Cici to face down and lift her ass up, so I can fuck her good from behind. Bobo sat straddling Cici's Back and faced me. I suck Bobo's tits, finger her with my left hand, and spank Cici's bum with my right hand. No to mention I was also thrusting Cici's vagina, all happening at the same time.

Oh man, I never known a man can be so multitasking.

Again we changed position, this time, Bobo and I in missionary, with Cici laying next to us, letting me play with her pussy and tits. At the start, I was DFK with only Bobo, soon Bobo got really horny, and said to Cici "Let's do this together". So we shared the kiss, a wet three-way DFK. Three tongues interwaved together. Freaking awesome!

As there's No much time left, I then increased my speed to maximum, and focus on fucking Bobo, I fuck her as hard as I can possibly can, finally, with Bobo's insane screaming, I finally cum and collapsed on her top.

The End

We all exhausted , so the rest of few mins we just relax and chat. We talked about the recent event of Didi. And how lots of bros in this forum has stepped up and do Didi a justice. Cici didn't even realise this forum existed and Bobo actually read that article with dictionary. So she knows quite well of what happened.

Bobo hold my arm and smiled ,
    "you will do the same for me, if it happened to me, right ?"
    "Of course I will" I replied and kissed her.

But I really cannot believe anyone would write a negative AR to these two beautiful ladies.

When I walked out the door of 278, I felt my legs were shaking. And I couldn't really concentrate on my work for the rest of day as the only thing I could think of was that crazy, wild sex I had with Bobo & Cici.

This is no doubt one of the best sex experience I've ever had in my life so far.

Thank you Bobo!
    Thank you Cici!
    Thank you Ginza&278!

Hopefully there's more to come !

mad ar! hope to do a double one day.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    A punt a day. Keeps the doctors away

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Have two lovely young girls play Rock Paper Scissors to see who gets to fucks you first.... the punter’s life ... haha... enjoy.

Banned
    "So freaking hard" she moaned....

I can totally see Bobo moaning these words.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I haven't seen Cici yet but Bobo is a goddess

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    Have two lovely young girls play Rock Paper Scissors to see who gets to fucks you first.... the punter’s life ... haha... enjoy.
    Ikr, it's super fun to watch! Also when I asked them to swap, and Bobo didn't want to, that face was super cute.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bronte View Post
    "So freaking hard" she moaned....

I can totally see Bobo moaning these words.
    She's actually moaned in mandarin "你好硬啊!" lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Love_Punting View Post
    I haven't seen Cici yet but Bobo is a goddess
    They are different style. Bobo is so much fun and bubbly, where Cici is rather a good gf/wife type, and try her best to please you.

You can check my brief AR on both:

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...Cici-and-Didi)

Go see them together, lol

Shop Owner
    Thanks Ray5950!! Great AR for 278club girls !! We are doing double discount promotion !! get $20 discount !!

Ray5950! Plz join with Ginza&278club VIP Membership

Come to see our top quality girls and you can get more surprised and big discount join us!!

479 Elizabeth St. Surry Hills ( Back Entrance from Little Buckingham St. )

0416 020 278
    Wechat:sydney479
    All other enquire please contact: 0416020278
    Instagram : 278club
    http://www.479ginza.com.au/

479 Empire Management

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 278club View Post

Come to see our top quality girls and you can get more surprised and big discount join us!!

Lol, I've spent over $3000 with 278 so far, and I do have this old school style of card with stamp ...
    does it work the same way as VIP membership card ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ray5950 View Post
    For the past 10 days, My punting life has been super wild and awesome !

We all exhausted , so the rest of few mins we just relax and chat. We talked about the recent event of Didi. And how lots of bros in this forum has stepped up and do Didi a justice. Cici didn't even realise this forum existed and Bobo actually read that article with dictionary. So she knows quite well of what happened.

Hopefully there's more to come !
    what happened with DiDi???

Banned
    Awesome AR Mr Ray. Thank you.

I’m curious: what time of day did this happen? You talk about going back to work. That must have been difficult.

Gezuz, that was a damn good read!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Speechwriter View Post
    Awesome AR Mr Ray. Thank you.

I’m curious: what time of day did this happen? You talk about going back to work. That must have been difficult.
    10:45-11:45, first job of the day for both Bobo & Cici ...
    Tell me about it, I must the worst employee of the year.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 278club View Post
    Thanks Ray5950!! Great AR for 278club girls !! We are doing double discount promotion !! get $20 discount !!

Sadly my birthday just past so I am go to miss the birthday special

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adhish View Post
    what happened with DiDi???
    You missing out.

Apparently there was a negative AR about Didi, nothing wrong of being honest, but that dude described Didi just like his Mum ... lol ...

And if you have met Didi, you know that's not true at all. So many of punting brothers stepped up and do Didi a justice.

That's all

Banned
    She's actually moaned in mandarin "你好硬啊!" lol
    That’s more like it lol

Shop Owner
    Lol, I've spent over $3000 with 278 so far, and I do have this old school style of card with stamp ...
    does it work the same way as VIP membership card ?
    You can makea New VIP card at 278 !! hehe

0416 020 278

479 Empire Management

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetits View Post
    Sadly my birthday just past so I am go to miss the birthday special
    When you got Diamond Member than you can get $100 discount hehe

0416 020 278

479 Empire Management