Thread: Lena – New GEM in 45

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Lena – New GEM in 45

New to the punting forum of syd99, I find so many nice shops and cannot decide which one is most proper. Just search the addresses of some popular brothels through google map, I find the nearest shop is 45 george in clyde. So I just check their roaster. For this shop, there are lots of positive comments, for example, Mary, DingDing, Rose and Tina. However, the most contribution factor that leads me to visit Lena is that her photos in the website are so attractive. I then take a phone call to ask if she is available today and luckily, I got the positive feedback. Then I just go.

The shop is really near the clyde station. When I came in, the nice reception shows me three girls. Coco, Yumi and Lena. They are all nice. The first two are ladies are a little meaty and looks 30’s, but lena, oh my god, she is so cute and young (mid 20’ maybe) just like the girl next door. She wears a black bra and a white mini skirt and high heel. Looks so pure and clean. She is about 165cm tall and with long black hair. Her leg is so long and straight, and her breasts are about size D. The most attractive thing is that her face is so pretty which give me no reason not to pick her up. I then book her 30minuts and she takes me to the room.

After I enter the room, I just dress off and jump to the shower. Because I just book the 30 minutes standard service which means no kiss or bbbj or shower together. I just want to clean myself quickly and enjoy her beautiful body. Surprisingly, she jumped into shower with me and clean me carefully. When we appear in the bathroom, I can have a careful look on her body. Her body is slim like most of the Asian girl. But her boobs are so beautiful. Big but no any sag. I think she must do some exercise or something. Small pink nipples and the shape is round and upward. I can feel 100% soft when I touch them. I really love it. She also gives me a good cleaning for my dick. Her hand is so small and soft. So lovely. After the shower, she let me lay down and give me a lovely cat bath. She uses her tongue to lip my nipples while her hands touching my dick. On my god, that is so nice. Her CBJ is also good. She always uses her eye connection to communicate with me. It seems that I am her boyfriend. The 100% girl friend experience is just another feeling different with orgasm, but also makes me so happy. After a 10 minutes pre work, she goes up and does the cowgirl. What a good cowgirl job, she moves full of energy and moaning with 100% happiness. I hold her waist with my hands so that she can shake her big boobs more violently. In addition, her pussy is so tight and hot, which makes my dick enjoyable. We then move from missionary to the doggy. I like her as well. Plump, soft and white. Really cute and sexy with her slim waist. I can get 100% satisfaction and happiness when I knock her ass with my abdomen. When I cum, she gives me a big thumb up. “Thanks baby, you are so strong and I feel so happy”. She said with soft smile and said. “Me too”. I replied to her.

As a new punter I think I am really lucky to meet such a nice, young and beautiful girl. Lena provides 100% girl friend experience which I like best. This is just the first time I meet her. I think if we met more, I am quite sure I will get more from her. Another thing is that please be gentle and polite to her. Because I believe she can provide more if she gets more.

Conclusion:
    8/10 face, 8/10 body, 9/10 girl experience and 9/10 attitude. Very nice girl 100% worth to visit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Need Fun
    Is her pussy natural or shaved ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrmax View Post
    Need Fun
    Natural with beautiful shape. . I just tried.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrmax View Post
    Need Fun
    Hi, MrMax,

Her pussy is natural and beautiful.

BR

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice AR, she sounds nice, thanks for sharing.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Jesus, those BIG BOOBS look enticing from the website photos, and $60/30min, WTF, haha, it's almost criminal to charge this "less".

Good AR, got me horny and thinking, haha.

I thought he wanted to know if her pussy is natural or enhanced ! Enlargement or reduction ? With silicone ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Good to see another task has been completed with great result.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Her BOOBS looks great in the photos, I have to find time during the day to pay her a visit soon.

Great AR!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice after report

Senior Member(無間使者)
    nice review...makes me really want to try her soon..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She’s popular now

Banned
    Day time special promotion full service ~ Every Day 10am - 6pm

just mention to us you see our advertising about the day time promotion

u will receive the offer

Only $75/30mins ~ $105/45mins ~ $135/60mins FULL SERVICE

YES thats right!!! ONLY $75/30mins FULL SERVICE with any girl of your choice

Last edited by 45George; 29-04-2019 at 09:47 PM.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sexy beauty

I’ve met her .she’s a real hottie