Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LALA - 150 Sessions, 2 hours of Passion After a 2 Week Break! Where Will Our Journey Go From Here?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar

LALA - 150 Sessions, 2 hours of Passion After a 2 Week Break! Where Will Our Journey Go From Here?

Person's Name : Lala

Establishment : GINZA/278 Club, 278/310 Cleveland Street, Surrey Hills, 0418 888 310

Photo Genuine: Yes

Rates : $280/hour

Size/shape : Size 6, 170 cm tall, beautiful athletic shape with enhanced C cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, DATY, DFK/LFK, FS, GFE

http://www.ginzaclub.com.au/data/upl...1022153747.mp4 Super HOTTT Lala Video 1 (My personal favourite!) !

http://www.ginzaclub.com.au/data/upl...1020499026.mp4 SUPER HOTTT Lala Video 2 !

Prelude:

Session 149 had passed 2 weeks ago in a weird, surreal way in that I booked a 2 hour session and we slept through most of it! Fast forward 2 weeks and I realise that this is the longest I have not had sex since I started last year.... My balls were turning blue ..., I was getting more toey than a Roman sandal and worst of all, Lala was gone for longer than expected! I am sure I have really pissed off Wilson with my daily messages after the first 5 days asking if he knew when Lala would return..... as well as Tony and Jess at 278!! Well, last Saturday night, my wechat feed suddenly flashed up with Lala coming in on Sunday! Shot a message off to 278 and locked Lala in for 2 hours on her first day back of a 2 week break... As hot and horny Lala is normally, no sex does wonders for a woman's libido as well... as I was soon to discover! I strolled up to 278 with minutes to spare only to be told that Lala is working from one of the Ginza rooms.. 278 was finally getting its aircon seen to and finally, I hope, repaired!

Session 150 has finally passed and the sessions are getting better and better! Lala had just arrived back from a 2 week break and I managed to book her first up through 278 on Sunday! After seeking advice and getting lots of PM's here on what I should do, I finally decided not to go extravagant and simply booked Lala for a 2 hour session. This week will also mark our first anniversary since I met Lala 12 months ago... little did I know the journey I would embark upon when I first laid eyes on this gorgeous girl... even then, as newbie back into punting only 6 weeks earlier, I could see that Lala was one of those special souls that one is lucky enough to meet once or twice in a lifetime! Her genuine kindness has become a trademark and her smile still completely melts my heart every time she bestows it upon me!

What really surprised me was that Lala completely remembers our very first session together, way back in Nov 17 and I got to see that smile again 2 weeks later at the end of Nov 17 when she was so genuinely happy to see me! I was reminiscing about the past 149 sessions and realised that I wouldn't have changed any of it, even if I could! Today, I done something that I very rarely do... I bought a huge bunch of flowers, some chocolates for her and chocolates for all the 278 girls... Also some very seductive chocolate mousse cake from my favourite patisserie.. Well, with gifts underarm, I was directed to room 8, which is the one to the left and behind you as you enter through the rear entrance of Ginza.. hmmm, a room I have never seen before.. I lightly knock on the door and wait until a familiar, beautiful voice calls out "Hello!!" and opens the door, to see me standing there, sheepishly holding flowers, chocolates and cake in my arms... "Darling!!" she exclaims, "Wow, I am so happy to see you!!!" .Lala takes my arm, notes the gifts with a happy laugh and quickly pulls me into the room.....

20180909172018s1.jpg

Review:

... and the first thing I notice is that today, Lala is wearing a black swimsuit style wrap-around with her signature leopard skin stilettos, she looks absolutely amazing with her waist length hair flowing freely behind her. Lala gently cups my face and begins to give me some very gentle GFE kisses. I wrapped my arms around her and told her that I had missed her far too much.. after all, I have been seeing her on an almost daily basis since session 100 in August! Lala wraps her arms around me and stands close and nuzzles into my neck whilst hugging me, she replies that she missed me too... man, I am not even going to make it into the shower, I will probably blow my load as she softly kisses me and runs her hands around my face before reaching down and finding little RBJ in a surprisingly not-so-little state!!! "Wow" Lala happily exclaims, "Little RBJ is very happy to see me too!"... which is nothing but the truth.. "I missed little RBJ very much!" she continued.

I discovered that I like room 8 very much! It is one that is full of mirrors and as a matter-of-fact, I would go as far as to state that this is one of my favourite rooms now! Everywhere I glanced, I could see our reflection in each mirror... smoking HOT!! Lala stood at the perfect height for some very erotic kissing while she had her shoes on... and after the first few minutes of getting "re-acquainted" with this stunningly beautiful woman I finally break the embrace and ask her to go shower.. my fully hard RBJ had been pressing up against her pelvic bone (being this hard before the session actually starts is a very rare event for me) before she breathlessly replies yes and is completely undressed while I am still struggling out of my shirt!

Finally, Lala leads my into the back room where the shower is located and, surprisingly, all the walls in here are mirrored as well! We get into the shower and Lala scrubs me down and finally lowers herself into position to give me one of the most highly erotic BBBJ's ever! I actually stopped her for a few seconds as I was about to completely blow my load into her mouth.. in the shower... before we even start!! Lala has finally perfected her technique on me that had my knees shaking within seconds... she gives me a cutest giggle when she noted my reactions to her efforts! I finally beg her to stop as she had me within a couple of strokes of an embarrassing CIM experience... Lala had a great laugh at the expression on my face and looked like she was going to continue until I told her that I will CIM if she continued!! When she stood up, we gently LFK in the shower until I had enough and finished scrubbing my body and hands.

After we dried ourselves off, I asked Lala to lay on the edge of the bed as I ws about to start my most favourite thing on her... DATY!! After 150 sessions, we both have learnt what buttons to push and when.. but I started off very very gently and discovered that Lala makes the same noises that I make when we feel the very gentle touch of the other person's tongue!! Lala looks at me, I stop and look at her and we both started to laugh at how funny the situation was in reverse! After I gave Lala the attention she deserves after a long absence, Lala had had enough and was a lovely shade of red and slightly out of breath by my efforts.. her smile was worth it as it really lights up the room and her eyes just sparkle! She whispers to me "your turn darling, sit on the edge of the bed!"

Lala kneels down in front of me as I sit on the edge of the bed... the excitement is almost too much or me as a look at the reflection of the most beautiful girl I know in one of the many mirrors that grace the walls of this room.. Lala looks in my eyes for a moment and they suddenly turn absolutely sultry! Her mouth oh so slowly engulfs my rock hard RBJ.. I had a panic for a second as I realise that Lala with one sultry. sexy move, almost made me cum on the spot!! WTF?? Where the hell is my usual control? Lala locks her arms over my lap, she gently caresses my skin... fuck me! I can only do this for a few minutes before I beg her to stop... I didn't want to cum before making love to the most beautiful woman in the world! Lala lets me go and gazed up into my eyes, man, she has beautiful sexy eyes! "Darling, lets do 69?" I ask her... Lala readily agrees to this and this remains a mutual favourite in every session...

I lay on my back on this bed that's completely surrounded by mirrors... what a beautiful sight to watch Lala throw her leg over and back up so I could gently give her the attention she deserves... Before Lala is even ready to start on me, I gently flick her hairless pussy with the tip of my tongue and I get the shuddering "Ohhh!" from her that she gets from me... suddenly, Lala started to give RBJ a bit of attention and had me saying "Ohhh!" a well.. we both stop, look at each other in the mirror and begin laughing and Lala says that we are so alike, our bodies are so in tune with each other that even the lightest of touches is wildly exciting for both of us! 69 lasted 10 minutes longer until Lala turns to me tells me that its time to make love... a quick wipe and on with the dom..

Lala flips herself around and faces me, she leans in for some passionate kissing and finally mounts me in a form of CG, fuck, she was so wet! I love that I can get her so wet that her water is soon running down the shaft of RBJ and soon running down my nuts and into my ass! Fucking sexy! Watching Lala as she thrusts herself up and down my super rock hard RBJ and bring herself to one huge orgasm is something to behold when you have so many mirrors available to watch! Lala is a bit out of breath at this point.. her beautiful smile lets me know that she is enjoying herself immensely after a 2 week hiatus and I am so glad I am her first client today!! Lala slowly climbs off and its finally time for A&L to commence a bit of the routine that we enjoy! I start off slowly as it's been a couple of weeks and I can certainly feel that I will cum far too quickly .. it's still within the first hour of a 2 hour session! As I commence my routine, I look down and notice that Lala has the perfect features, her eyes looking up at me feel like they're looking right into my soul, her perfect nose, her mouth with her slightly pouty lips that pout a little more as she closes her eyes as I strike my rhythm.. I gaze down along her perfect body, her slightly enhanced C cups are very beautiful and I do something that I rarely do, I lean down and gently caress her nipples with my lips, fuck me, they are so beautiful! I continue to gaze down her body to her very slim waist, her beautiful thighs and watch for a few moments as I thrust in and out of that shaved, super tight pussy... I realise what I had known all along, this girl is someone very special. My eyes come back up to her face and I can see a twinkle in her eyes as she is watching me.. she knows what I am thinking! She lifts herself up on her elbows and begins to DFK me... bad move! I almost cum before I even realise it! As we make love in mish, I love the way Lala thrusts her hips up to allow for deeper penetration. This is wild stuff and I finally hold her in my way that makes her cum each time I use it. Finally, I couldn't control myself any longer and managed to fill cum and it felt like I filled the dom up to the top... and RBJ still wouldn't go down! After a few minutes of laying in each others arms, all I can say is "wow!! That was amazing darling!" After a cleanup, Lala crawls up the bed as I am laying on my back and starts to DFK me and I ask if we can do some more 69 and we do some more for a few minutes.

We lay there for a few minutes catching our breath, Lala lays her head on my arm and I am still staring into those absolutely stunning eyes... I tell her that I love her eyes, just spectacularly sexy! After a few minutes of talking about life and such, I realise that Lala's English is getting very good indeed! Nowadays, we only refer to google translate for the odd word and we can generally hold a conversation. Tony and Jessie at 278 say that it's my fault she is learning her English so well, after all, look how much time she actually spends with me!! After only a few minutes of rest, we check the clock and its still within the first hour!! WTF? I roll back and whisper to Lala that I wanted to DATY her again if she doesn't mind? Lala's eyes light up as she gives me the OK so I move the towel to the edge of the bed and get ready to commence my most favourite thing to do with her!! After watching Lala change colour a few more times, even she has finally had enough and laid me down and commenced her awesome BBBJ on me.. man, those mirrors are positioned beautifully as Lala uses all her skills and what she has learnt about me after 149 other sessions to quickly make me cum!

As we check the clock, there is still 20 min left and we talk about various things... as Lala lays on my shoulder, she starts to give my neck a massage.. wow... she has such strong hands and she works the knots around my neck.. I offered to do the same with her, but I got her to lay on her stomach as massaged her from top to feet and back up.. I got to her inner thigh and she said "Ohhh!" as I gently brushed her pussy! We laughed again at how alike we are with our noises... We spent the final few minutes just cuddling ... what a perfect start to a Sunday and welcome back my beautiful Lala!

201809091720181972212.jpg

Conclusion:

Lala is one of the most beautiful girls I have ever been with, she has the patience of a saint and her personality is just special to be around!

Blackchelsea nailed it down in his AR when he said that Lala is one of the most beautiful girls, she really is model material. Lala is one of the few girls that looks better in real life than in her photos. Lala just oozes class and sexiness!

I must admit that after 150 sessions, my feelings for Lala are well known and I consider myself one of the luckiest men in the world to have met such a wonderful beauty!

I highly recommend anyone to try Lala in a one hour booking, I can guarantee that you will NOT walk away disappointed! There are a few other AR's for her now and they all nail her kindness down as one of the main points when you meet Lala for the first time!

Now to plan for out 1 year anniversary meeting coming up in a few days!!

http://www.ginzaclub.com.au/data/upl...1020132626.mp4 A FINAL Video of Lala!

Note that Photos and Videos are posted with permission from Ginza
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Quote Originally Posted by Assandlegs View Post
    Person's Name : Lala

Establishment : GINZA/278 Club, 278/310 Cleveland Street, Surrey Hills, 0418 888 310

Photo Genuine: Yes

Rates : $280/hour

Size/shape : Size 6, 170 cm tall, beautiful athletic shape with enhanced C cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, DATY, DFK/LFK, FS, GFE

http://www.ginzaclub.com.au/data/upl...1022153747.mp4 Super HOTTT Lala Video 1 (My personal favourite!) !

http://www.ginzaclub.com.au/data/upl...1020499026.mp4 SUPER HOTTT Lala Video 2 !

Prelude:

Session 149 had passed 2 weeks ago in a weird, surreal way in that I booked a 2 hour session and we slept through most of it! Fast forward 2 weeks and I realise that this is the longest I have not had sex since I started last year.... My balls were turning blue ..., I was getting more toey than a Roman sandal and worst of all, Lala was gone for longer than expected! I am sure I have really pissed off Wilson with my daily messages after the first 5 days asking if he knew when Lala would return..... as well as Tony and Jess at 278!! Well, last Saturday night, my wechat feed suddenly flashed up with Lala coming in on Sunday! Shot a message off to 278 and locked Lala in for 2 hours on her first day back of a 2 week break... As hot and horny Lala is normally, no sex does wonders for a woman's libido as well... as I was soon to discover! I strolled up to 278 with minutes to spare only to be told that Lala is working from one of the Ginza rooms.. 278 was finally getting its aircon seen to and finally, I hope, repaired!

Session 150 has finally passed and the sessions are getting better and better! Lala had just arrived back from a 2 week break and I managed to book her first up through 278 on Sunday! After seeking advice and getting lots of PM's here on what I should do, I finally decided not to go extravagant and simply booked Lala for a 2 hour session. This week will also mark our first anniversary since I met Lala 12 months ago... little did I know the journey I would embark upon when I first laid eyes on this gorgeous girl... even then, as newbie back into punting only 6 weeks earlier, I could see that Lala was one of those special souls that one is lucky enough to meet once or twice in a lifetime! Her genuine kindness has become a trademark and her smile still completely melts my heart every time she bestows it upon me!

What really surprised me was that Lala completely remembers our very first session together, way back in Nov 17 and I got to see that smile again 2 weeks later at the end of Nov 17 when she was so genuinely happy to see me! I was reminiscing about the past 149 sessions and realised that I wouldn't have changed any of it, even if I could! Today, I done something that I very rarely do... I bought a huge bunch of flowers, some chocolates for her and chocolates for all the 278 girls... Also some very seductive chocolate mousse cake from my favourite patisserie.. Well, with gifts underarm, I was directed to room 8, which is the one to the left and behind you as you enter through the rear entrance of Ginza.. hmmm, a room I have never seen before.. I lightly knock on the door and wait until a familiar, beautiful voice calls out "Hello!!" and opens the door, to see me standing there, sheepishly holding flowers, chocolates and cake in my arms... "Darling!!" she exclaims, "Wow, I am so happy to see you!!!" .Lala takes my arm, notes the gifts with a happy laugh and quickly pulls me into the room.....

20180909172018s1.jpg

Review:

... and the first thing I notice is that today, Lala is wearing a black swimsuit style wrap-around with her signature leopard skin stilettos, she looks absolutely amazing with her waist length hair flowing freely behind her. Lala gently cups my face and begins to give me some very gentle GFE kisses. I wrapped my arms around her and told her that I had missed her far too much.. after all, I have been seeing her on an almost daily basis since session 100 in August! Lala wraps her arms around me and stands close and nuzzles into my neck whilst hugging me, she replies that she missed me too... man, I am not even going to make it into the shower, I will probably blow my load as she softly kisses me and runs her hands around my face before reaching down and finding little RBJ in a surprisingly not-so-little state!!! "Wow" Lala happily exclaims, "Little RBJ is very happy to see me too!"... which is nothing but the truth.. "I missed little RBJ very much!" she continued.

I discovered that I like room 8 very much! It is one that is full of mirrors and as a matter-of-fact, I would go as far as to state that this is one of my favourite rooms now! Everywhere I glanced, I could see our reflection in each mirror... smoking HOT!! Lala stood at the perfect height for some very erotic kissing while she had her shoes on... and after the first few minutes of getting "re-acquainted" with this stunningly beautiful woman I finally break the embrace and ask her to go shower.. my fully hard RBJ had been pressing up against her pelvic bone (being this hard before the session actually starts is a very rare event for me) before she breathlessly replies yes and is completely undressed while I am still struggling out of my shirt!

Finally, Lala leads my into the back room where the shower is located and, surprisingly, all the walls in here are mirrored as well! We get into the shower and Lala scrubs me down and finally lowers herself into position to give me one of the most highly erotic BBBJ's ever! I actually stopped her for a few seconds as I was about to completely blow my load into her mouth.. in the shower... before we even start!! Lala has finally perfected her technique on me that had my knees shaking within seconds... she gives me a cutest giggle when she noted my reactions to her efforts! I finally beg her to stop as she had me within a couple of strokes of an embarrassing CIM experience... Lala had a great laugh at the expression on my face and looked like she was going to continue until I told her that I will CIM if she continued!! When she stood up, we gently LFK in the shower until I had enough and finished scrubbing my body and hands.

After we dried ourselves off, I asked Lala to lay on the edge of the bed as I ws about to start my most favourite thing on her... DATY!! After 150 sessions, we both have learnt what buttons to push and when.. but I started off very very gently and discovered that Lala makes the same noises that I make when we feel the very gentle touch of the other person's tongue!! Lala looks at me, I stop and look at her and we both started to laugh at how funny the situation was in reverse! After I gave Lala the attention she deserves after a long absence, Lala had had enough and was a lovely shade of red and slightly out of breath by my efforts.. her smile was worth it as it really lights up the room and her eyes just sparkle! She whispers to me "your turn darling, sit on the edge of the bed!"

Lala kneels down in front of me as I sit on the edge of the bed... the excitement is almost too much or me as a look at the reflection of the most beautiful girl I know in one of the many mirrors that grace the walls of this room.. Lala looks in my eyes for a moment and they suddenly turn absolutely sultry! Her mouth oh so slowly engulfs my rock hard RBJ.. I had a panic for a second as I realise that Lala with one sultry. sexy move, almost made me cum on the spot!! WTF?? Where the hell is my usual control? Lala locks her arms over my lap, she gently caresses my skin... fuck me! I can only do this for a few minutes before I beg her to stop... I didn't want to cum before making love to the most beautiful woman in the world! Lala lets me go and gazed up into my eyes, man, she has beautiful sexy eyes! "Darling, lets do 69?" I ask her... Lala readily agrees to this and this remains a mutual favourite in every session...

I lay on my back on this bed that's completely surrounded by mirrors... what a beautiful sight to watch Lala throw her leg over and back up so I could gently give her the attention she deserves... Before Lala is even ready to start on me, I gently flick her hairless pussy with the tip of my tongue and I get the shuddering "Ohhh!" from her that she gets from me... suddenly, Lala started to give RBJ a bit of attention and had me saying "Ohhh!" a well.. we both stop, look at each other in the mirror and begin laughing and Lala says that we are so alike, our bodies are so in tune with each other that even the lightest of touches is wildly exciting for both of us! 69 lasted 10 minutes longer until Lala turns to me tells me that its time to make love... a quick wipe and on with the dom..

Lala flips herself around and faces me, she leans in for some passionate kissing and finally mounts me in a form of CG, fuck, she was so wet! I love that I can get her so wet that her water is soon running down the shaft of RBJ and soon running down my nuts and into my ass! Fucking sexy! Watching Lala as she thrusts herself up and down my super rock hard RBJ and bring herself to one huge orgasm is something to behold when you have so many mirrors available to watch! Lala is a bit out of breath at this point.. her beautiful smile lets me know that she is enjoying herself immensely after a 2 week hiatus and I am so glad I am her first client today!! Lala slowly climbs off and its finally time for A&L to commence a bit of the routine that we enjoy! I start off slowly as it's been a couple of weeks and I can certainly feel that I will cum far too quickly .. it's still within the first hour of a 2 hour session! As I commence my routine, I look down and notice that Lala has the perfect features, her eyes looking up at me feel like they're looking right into my soul, her perfect nose, her mouth with her slightly pouty lips that pout a little more as she closes her eyes as I strike my rhythm.. I gaze down along her perfect body, her slightly enhanced C cups are very beautiful and I do something that I rarely do, I lean down and gently caress her nipples with my lips, fuck me, they are so beautiful! I continue to gaze down her body to her very slim waist, her beautiful thighs and watch for a few moments as I thrust in and out of that shaved, super tight pussy... I realise what I had known all along, this girl is someone very special. My eyes come back up to her face and I can see a twinkle in her eyes as she is watching me.. she knows what I am thinking! She lifts herself up on her elbows and begins to DFK me... bad move! I almost cum before I even realise it! As we make love in mish, I love the way Lala thrusts her hips up to allow for deeper penetration. This is wild stuff and I finally hold her in my way that makes her cum each time I use it. Finally, I couldn't control myself any longer and managed to fill cum and it felt like I filled the dom up to the top... and RBJ still wouldn't go down! After a few minutes of laying in each others arms, all I can say is "wow!! That was amazing darling!" After a cleanup, Lala crawls up the bed as I am laying on my back and starts to DFK me and I ask if we can do some more 69 and we do some more for a few minutes.

We lay there for a few minutes catching our breath, Lala lays her head on my arm and I am still staring into those absolutely stunning eyes... I tell her that I love her eyes, just spectacularly sexy! After a few minutes of talking about life and such, I realise that Lala's English is getting very good indeed! Nowadays, we only refer to google translate for the odd word and we can generally hold a conversation. Tony and Jessie at 278 say that it's my fault she is learning her English so well, after all, look how much time she actually spends with me!! After only a few minutes of rest, we check the clock and its still within the first hour!! WTF? I roll back and whisper to Lala that I wanted to DATY her again if she doesn't mind? Lala's eyes light up as she gives me the OK so I move the towel to the edge of the bed and get ready to commence my most favourite thing to do with her!! After watching Lala change colour a few more times, even she has finally had enough and laid me down and commenced her awesome BBBJ on me.. man, those mirrors are positioned beautifully as Lala uses all her skills and what she has learnt about me after 149 other sessions to quickly make me cum!

As we check the clock, there is still 20 min left and we talk about various things... as Lala lays on my shoulder, she starts to give my neck a massage.. wow... she has such strong hands and she works the knots around my neck.. I offered to do the same with her, but I got her to lay on her stomach as massaged her from top to feet and back up.. I got to her inner thigh and she said "Ohhh!" as I gently brushed her pussy! We laughed again at how alike we are with our noises... We spent the final few minutes just cuddling ... what a perfect start to a Sunday and welcome back my beautiful Lala!

201809091720181972212.jpg

Conclusion:

Lala is one of the most beautiful girls I have ever been with, she has the patience of a saint and her personality is just special to be around!

Blackchelsea nailed it down in his AR when he said that Lala is one of the most beautiful girls, she really is model material. Lala is one of the few girls that looks better in real life than in her photos. Lala just oozes class and sexiness!

I must admit that after 150 sessions, my feelings for Lala are well known and I consider myself one of the luckiest men in the world to have met such a wonderful beauty!

I highly recommend anyone to try Lala in a one hour booking, I can guarantee that you will NOT walk away disappointed! There are a few other AR's for her now and they all nail her kindness down as one of the main points when you meet Lala for the first time!

Now to plan for out 1 year anniversary meeting coming up in a few days!!

http://www.ginzaclub.com.au/data/upl...1020132626.mp4 A FINAL Video of Lala!

Note that Photos and Videos are posted with permission from Ginza
    Wow awesome AR and what an achievement.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Punting at the highest level in my IMO is able to build that connection with your fav WL/ML and in turn get those extras and special experience like no other.
    And bro you have surely achieved that - what a milestone!

Just telling it as it is - LaLa is truly a beautiful specimen of a lady!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I once seen a WL more than 10 times and then we dated for a while ... and I thought I was some fucked up punter already.
    but Sir ... you are way beyond that level !

Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Wow awesome AR and what an achievement.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
    Thanks bro Riff !!

Quote Originally Posted by blackchelsea View Post
    Punting at the highest level in my IMO is able to build that connection with your fav WL/ML and in turn get those extras and special experience like no other.
    And bro you have surely achieved that - what a milestone!

Just telling it as it is - LaLa is truly a beautiful specimen of a lady!
    Bro Blackchelsea, I couldn't agree more!! I don't understand (or care) why others are so negative when you find that special connection...
    I think Lala is one of a kind... a very special girl in this fucked up world..

Quote Originally Posted by ray5950 View Post
    I once seen a WL more than 10 times and then we dated for a while ... and I thought I was some fucked up punter already.
    but Sir ... you are way beyond that level !
    Haha, bro Ray, you may be right, I may be crazy (good old song btw).... but Lala is not just "any WL"... we click on so many levels now..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think you should seriously consider proposing to her. Don't you somehow get mixed and complicated feelings when the girl you love has to see other guys ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Bro A&L for yet another great AR and a very good read!
    Yeah, I know I keep saying it - I just gotta see Lala. Those videos are awesome too...
    Now to plan a (rare) trip to the big smoke...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I stopped reading at "150...". Well done A&L on the milestone.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Haha, bro Ray, you may be right, I may be crazy (good old song btw).... but Lala is not just "any WL"... we click on so many levels now..
    Trust me, I sorta get it when I fell in love with this Japanese girl (and I still miss her sometimes, hope she's well no matter where she is now.)

I guess the big difference here is ...

I didn't want to share her with anyone else, but I couldn't give her what she needed (in terms of money), so when i take her to work,
    and knowing she would be fucked by other men, I was in pain ... and it took me a while to think it through.

But you seem don't mind and even engage others to see Lala, and still pay big fortune to see her.

That's some unselfish love, Sir !

Quote Originally Posted by schloong View Post
    Thanks Bro A&L for yet another great AR and a very good read!
    Yeah, I know I keep saying it - I just gotta see Lala. Those videos are awesome too...
    Now to plan a (rare) trip to the big smoke...
    Thanks bro Schloong! Her videos are fantastic!

Quote Originally Posted by Weapon View Post
    I stopped reading at "150...". Well done A&L on the milestone.
    Haha... thanks bro Weapon!! Saved yourself a read until you are bored...lol

Quote Originally Posted by ray5950 View Post
    Trust me, I sorta get it when I fell in love with this Japanese girl (and I still miss her sometimes, hope she's well no matter where she is now.)

I guess the big difference here is ...

I didn't want to share her with anyone else, but I couldn't give her what she needed (in terms of money), so when i take her to work,
    and knowing she would be fucked by other men, I was in pain ... and it took me a while to think it through.

But you seem don't mind and even engage others to see Lala, and still pay big fortune to see her.

That's some unselfish love, Sir !
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackkkkkkk View Post
    I think you should seriously consider proposing to her. Don't you somehow get mixed and complicated feelings when the girl you love has to see other guys ?
    Bro Ray and bro Blackkkkkkk, you have both touched on something that I consider myself a bit different, some may say strange.
    What I mean is that I have no jealousy type feelings at all.. I can separate Lala the WL from Lala the individual and to me, they seem to be 2 different people. After 150 sessions, I don't see the WL anymore, at all. I think this because we know each other.
    However, I want the WL to make as much money as possible to help her achieve her goals..
    Besides, what rights do I have to be jealous? None. This her job and that's how it is...

If there's Platinum Level VIP, you'd be Vibranium VIP level~~

I envy your dedication, Bro!

Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    If there's Platinum Level VIP, you'd be Vibranium VIP level~~

I envy your dedication, Bro!
    Thanks Omni !!! Or should that be Vibratium ???

Thanks Omni !!! Or should that be Vibratium ???
    Lol~~ they can entitle you that term on a special basis.

I've only seen Lala twice, yet she's quite dangerous. She drains most of my energy, before I move on to fuck another girl the following session, lol~

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hmm.. I think this is a master level type of way of thinking haha. Once in the past I quit punting for quite some time because a girl started to affect my daily lives. I started developing emotions. Like romantic emotions. Truly impressive that you dont get that after 150 sessions!!

Hmm.. I think this is a master level type of way of thinking haha. Once in the past I quit punting for quite some time because a girl started to affect my daily lives. I started developing emotions. Like romantic emotions. Truly impressive that you dont get that after 150 sessions!!
    Haha.. bro Blackkkkkkk... I have developed emotions... but there is no jealousy, after all, she was doing this job before I met her.... hell, I can go one step further and say that if she didn't have this job, I would never have met her!
    It's like "fate has put me in this position... the stars have lined up in a way that allowed us to cross paths".
    Does that make sense?

If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Haha.. bro Blackkkkkkk... I have developed emotions... but there is no jealousy, after all, she was doing this job before I met her.... hell, I can go one step further and say that if she didn't have this job, I would never have met her!
    It's like "fate has put me in this position... the stars have lined up in a way that allowed us to cross paths".
    Does that make sense?

Helpful I guess haha. In any case, this is true dedication.
    I’ve never seen her before but maybe I should check out how she makes a man get obsseseed with her haha.
    Have u ever tried like a 3some with her? Or was it always just 1 on 1?

Helpful I guess haha. In any case, this is true dedication.
    I’ve never seen her before but maybe I should check out how she makes a man get obsseseed with her haha.
    Have u ever tried like a 3some with her? Or was it always just 1 on 1?
    I did a 3 some with Lala and Cici at 278. Lala said yes to celebrate our 100 session in August... the Lala/Cici session was session 101 ... what a great memory

That AR is on here too if you want to check it out...

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?81356-Lala-and-Cici-A-Double-Night-to-Remember!!-Lala-s-quot-Gift-quot-to-Celebrate-100-Sessions!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I did a 3 some with Lala and Cici at 278. Lala said yes to celebrate our 100 session in August... the Lala/Cici session was session 101 ... what a great memory

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...e-100-Sessions!!

Sounds great. Im looking to arrange a 3some session with Rui and someone else. Maybe I should check out Lala !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Lala

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...e-100-Sessions!!

You must have a never ending bank account

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast