Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boboi My Second Sydney Punting Experience

Junior Member(有D料到)

Bobo My Second Sydney Punting Experience

After all the dramas I caused in my first AR, unintentionally, I will be very careful with this one.

I didn't mean to devalue anyone, I thought I was doing the right thing by posting my opinions but I went too far and it was WRONG in doing so.

I write a lot in English, and writing ARs is something I would like to do in the future, hopefully you guys find them useful, except the last one of course.

I didn't tell my friend that I wrote an AR last time and he is a keen 278 goer. Last service I had was pretty good so I decided to give 278 another go, this time, we see the line up first.

I had to admit I like pretty girls with good body, around size 6 and minimum C cup. I don't have any preferences for height.

Bobo stood out in the line up for me.

Her look is sweet with a beautiful smile. I wouldn't say she is the prettiest girl I've seen, but I would give her a second look if I see her on the street.

Her body is slim, long legs and arms, barely any fat, height around 160cm.

Her boobs are C/D cup, in China, we call this "Papaya" Boobs, beautifully shaped, the way she holds them up when she squeeze them with her hands, magical to watch. Her nipples are small, pointing and light brown/pink colour.

She is from Northern China and I love girls from those regions, many fit my likings.

Her pussy is well shaved and I just love the scent of her entire body, including her pussy. She is young, no more than 25 years old.

The service was excellent, she was more playful, and I was happy to play along with her and give my best to her. Her pussy is tight and delicious, she was very engaging with all my requests, and I really enjoyed the sex. I was surprised that she had orgasm with me in the end, well, if she was acting then she would be a fine actress.

Overall it's a strong 9/10 for my second Sydney punt.

I guess this time a lot of posters will agree with what I wrote today. Bobo is really a special girl, young and pretty. For me, her best features are her "Papaya" boobs and "Virgin" like pussy, I just can't stop thinking about them.....

Edit: Sorry about misspell Bobo's name in the title, maybe an administrator can correct that.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Dude, agree with you this time on Bobo, she is lovely, I would add her arse together with her boobs and pussy as her best features, haha.

Bobo took my breath away when I saw her last time, her DFK was so intense, it was breath taking, haha.

Nice AR, Beijing_Dude.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks Love_Punting, yes Bobo‘s DFK was overwelming at times, but I love it so much I didn‘t mind at all. If I was out of breath I just turn my head so she can lick somewhere else on my face.

One of the best girl I ever had sex with, believe me, I had plenty good ones in the past, this shows what qualities Bobo has.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beijing_Dude View Post
    Thanks Love_Punting, yes Bobo‘s DFK was overwelming at times, but I love it so much I didn‘t mind at all. If I was out of breath I just turn my head so she can lick somewhere else on my face.

One of the best girl I ever had sex with, believe me, I had plenty good ones in the past, this shows what qualities Bobo has.

That's right.

Bobo is my favourite girl in 278, and to many as well.

If she cannot please you, I can't think of anyone else who can.

Write a honest AR, but don't degrade/insult people to make yourself higher class.

Hope you learnd a lesson

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'm a long time reader and a first time poster. I've been punting for a number of years now. My favourite shops over the year are 5 Stars, No 5 Marrickville, Sakura Palace and more recently 278 Club. I punt on average once a month so I'm very selective when comes in choosing the girl. I watch photos and videos and read ARs on Syd99 and most of the time I see the girls in line up before I choose, but from time to time, when shop is busy, I just have to book in advance.

Beijing_Dude, your first punt in Sydney didn't live up to your expectations and I know the feeling. I sometimes got "fooled" by dud AR and heavily photoshop photos, but that's life, I live with it. When you write AR sometimes you just have to hide that "disappointment" feeling and not be too harsh on the girl. I've seen Didi before and your descriptions on her Boobs were "close" and her BBBJ skill is pretty good, but the rest of the AR was over the top and unnecessary.

Now let's forget about your first AR and talk about this one. I haven't seen Bobo yet but I saw her in line up before. If you give her a 9/10 then I think by your standard I should definitely pay her a visit this weekend. If she is any good, then you might see my first AR by Sunday or Monday.

So let me thank you in advance, for this useful AR.

xandy.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ray5950 View Post
    That's right.

Bobo is my favourite girl in 278, and to many as well.

If she cannot please you, I can't think of anyone else who can.

Write a honest AR, but don't degrade/insult people to make yourself higher class.

Hope you learnd a lesson
    To make myself higher class?? Where did you get that conclusion from??

I read your previous ARs and I can probably point out 10+ "dishonest " things you wrote, so probably best to look into the mirror before judging others.

I knew I made a mistake on my first AR, I went over the top, but I was never intend to lie or mislead readers. I learned from that and I will never do it again, but if "descriptions" doesn't match the real person, then it's a dud AR.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Fine, I was totally wrong about you. I thought you did learn your lesson.

You still that jerk who thinks you are better than everyone else.

How do I get that ?

From your previous AR with Didi:

" I have higher standards because I‘ve only had sex with girls who is younger than me. Tonight it was like having sex with a "mum" for me. It was a weird experience"

And now you want to point out 10+ "dishonest " things I wrote ??? LMAO !

Please do it, you lil cunt.

Now go fuck yourself.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ray5950 View Post
    Fine, I was totally wrong about you. I thought you did learn your lesson.

You still that jerk who thinks you are better than everyone else.

How do I get that ?

From your previous AR with Didi:

" I have higher standards because I‘ve only had sex with girls who is younger than me. Tonight it was like having sex with a "mum" for me. It was a weird experience"

And now you want to point out 10+ "dishonest " things I wrote ??? LMAO !

Please do it, you lil cunt.

Now go fuck yourself.
    Haha, so you claim you Penis is bigger than anyone else, or is it just mine??

I can tell you Bobo's pussy was so tight I don't think any normal man can last 10 mins full on with her, probably 5 mins for most people.

You claimed you fuck both Cici and Bobo until times nearly end in an one hour session??

Either you are lying about the size of your Penis or the time you actually finish sex with these 2 girls.

Keep dreaming and write those fancy ARs.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey Mr.Dickhead from Beijing,

You must be either dumb or lack of experience.

First of all, an hour session doesn't mean intercouse non-stop for an hour, you dumb lil shit. There's too many other beautiful things during sex, especially for double...

And no matter you can last 50 mins or 5 mins or less, no one gives a FUCK, so please keep that rubbish to yourself.

Even if you really a quick-cummer, and I'm sure you are. No one would judge, but leave everyone else alone, you cannot speak for others.

You see what your problem is ???

You think you are better than everyone else, and your opinion represents everyone's opinion.

Fuck that ! you only represent yourself, who is nothing but an arrogant cunt.

And when did I mention my size of penis in my AR??? Lol, are you fucking blind or just trying to make something up so you can use to attack ???

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You are one sorry old man.

I made a mistake with my first AR and I unconditionally apologised for my mistake and write another "honest" AR for another girl. BUT that is not good enough for you. You just have to buck in here and made smart ass comments about my first AR. You are so in love with yourself, thinking all the girls who works in 278 are your girls and anyone else writing an honest AR is an "ill cunt".

I don't have time for people like you, go start your own thread.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Come on Gentlemen, stop bitching around, it's not pleasant to read.

Let's all forget about Beijing_Dude's first AR, it was harsh and over the top. It was his FIRST AR, give him some benefit of the doubt.

Now let's talk about Bobo instead, Beijing_Dude you sure she is only C/D cup? I love Big Boobs and Roxy recommended Bobo to me but with all the things happened lately I didn't have a chance to see her yet, Bobo sounded like a goddess but I like BIG Boobs as well. I'm tempted to see her after reading your AR. Hahaha.

Your first AR I give you a ZERO (no offense but it was bad), this one is a much better 9/10. Keep up the good work.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    People get attacked for not writing reviews but still get attacked if they write one be it positive or negative
    I just want to read about beautiful girls
    Nothing else

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Not everyone is rich and has plenty of time to drive around, that's what Syd99 is for. We need good and bad reviews but at the same time, don't make "assumed" judgement on the girl. For example, if she is a dead fish, write it here, but don't assume she is a lesbian and not interest in men.....

Now who is going to try out Bobo this weekend??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey Guys, Roxy and Bobo both not working today!!

There will a lot horny guys waiting for their returns, haha.

thanks for the ar bro. You make me want to see Bobo.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    A punt a day. Keeps the doctors away

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boobs View Post
    Hey Guys, Roxy and Bobo both not working today!!

There will a lot horny guys waiting for their returns, haha.
    Hopefully Bobo is working tomorrow or Sunday! I don't think I can last until next weekend! I'm already 1 month without punting!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    Come on Gentlemen, stop bitching around, it's not pleasant to read.

Let's all forget about Beijing_Dude's first AR, it was harsh and over the top. It was his FIRST AR, give him some benefit of the doubt.

Now let's talk about Bobo instead, Beijing_Dude you sure she is only C/D cup? I love Big Boobs and Roxy recommended Bobo to me but with all the things happened lately I didn't have a chance to see her yet, Bobo sounded like a goddess but I like BIG Boobs as well. I'm tempted to see her after reading your AR. Hahaha.

Your first AR I give you a ZERO (no offense but it was bad), this one is a much better 9/10. Keep up the good work.
    Bobo's Boobs look BIG in her small frame. You won't be disappointed.

I take your criticism about my first AR. Everyone has their opinions about different girls, I made bad calls and it won't happen again.

Not sure who I will try next, I might need some help here.

Jin / Roxy are probably the next best thing on the roster, Jin is listed as 23 and Roxy is listed as 24, and I'm just not sure how real these numbers are. I don't like girls older than me and if I see wrinkles around their eyes behind their heavy makeups, I will freak out and lose interest.

I say no more or I might get into troubles again, you guys will need to find out yourself.

I think sometimes we should remember that we all have different preferences, and that ARs should be understood as a record of someone's particular experience (a general sense of what the girl looks like to that person, and what they may provide), not a direct play-by-play schedule of what you can expect firsthand when you visit that WL/ML yourself.

As a General Talk thread mentioned before, occasionally we see resemblances in people that remind of us particular friends, relatives or perhaps other random individuals in media that simply put off the punter in the visual department. Whilst this wasn't mentioned as a reason for bro Beijing's first AR, it's just one example of how our own tastes can affect the enjoyment.

You have to factor in both physical and mental chemistry when considering how the whole encounter comes along, in addition to current mood; maybe the punter was having a terrible day at work, or the WL encountered a rude customer just before, or it's just been raining all day and both parties just feel shit, and these things can affect the session.

That said, as punters we need to treat the girls with respect; at the end of the day they are willing to share a very intimate and vulnerable side of their character (at least in the context of mainstream society, for those more sexually open/liberal). They service punters of any age, race and appearance and are enabling us to see their beauty and sexuality in all its forms.

It's good to express a balanced view when you try to recount problematic encounters; try to think of any and all positives to write about in conjunction with the negatives that you wish to bring up, so the AR feels more like a report that you can keep as a record for your future self whilst also providing detailed information for prospective clients.

I agree that there are fringe cases of specific shops or girls that may be really troublesome, but in my opinion the Ginza management team has been extremely consistent and professional over the years and has continued that legacy at 278, and that is most likely why you experienced such a backlash against your first AR for how harsh it was in its content. However bro Beijing I hope you are not discouraged from writing, as having many voices in the forum helps bring variety, and that you continue to express your opinion in future ARs.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for your AR, Beijing_Dude, I really like your style of AR, it‘s not a play-by-play style, no mention of how good your sexual ability is, or how many times you can make the girl cum. Your AR is solely focus on the GIRL, not yourself. Sometimes I just get put off by some ARs, why would I want to see the girl when she just swallow your cum? Or got fingered by who knows how discusting your finger is (unprotected)? I can‘t believe you get critise still for your first mistake, your AR style is really refreshing. Keep up the good work, we need more of this type of AR.

BTW, looks like those who are waiting for Bobo‘s return will have to wait til Monday, she is off tomorrow and Sunday is her normal off day as well.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks guys for showing interest and support for my ARs. I will try to write honest ARs but at the same time, not let my expectation blur my judgement. If I can rewind time, I would definitely rewrite FIRST AR, but now I have done enough damage so to rewrite first AR would do more harm than good.

Too bad Bobo is away until Monday (off the roster today and she said she doesn‘t work on Sundays), I was hoping that some readers who never tried Bobo can try her out and let us know if they have similar experience as me. If they do my AR will be deemed a success. I shall wait and see.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast