Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boboi My Second Sydney Punting Experience

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Beijing_Dude View Post
    Thanks guys for showing interest and support for my ARs. I will try to write honest ARs but at the same time, not let my expectation blur my judgement. If I can rewind time, I would definitely rewrite FIRST AR, but now I have done enough damage so to rewrite first AR would do more harm than good.

Too bad Bobo is away until Monday (off the roster today and she said she doesn‘t work on Sundays), I was hoping that some readers who never tried Bobo can try her out and let us know if they have similar experience as me. If they do my AR will be deemed a success. I shall wait and see.
    Plenty of reports on Bobo already, brah. No need to wait.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by bronte View Post
    Plenty AR on Bobo... True, but none has made me an urge to try out Bobo, until this AR.

Gee, you just can‘t please everyone on this forum.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Haha, in that case I should never write ARs for Didi, Roxy and Olivia. Different ARs give punters different perspectives, I was gonna try Mimi or Joy first, but this AR has changed my mind and Bobo will be my next punt. We should encourage people to write more ARs (good or bad), not put out comments like yours. There was a new poster who wrote an AR for Didi yesterday and well done to him, he saw our ARs and went and see Didi, are you going to say the same to him?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    Haha, in that case I should never write ARs for Didi, Roxy and Olivia. Different ARs give punters different perspectives, I was gonna try Mimi or Joy first, but this AR has changed my mind and Bobo will be my next punt. We should encourage people to write more ARs (good or bad), not put out comments like yours. There was a new poster who wrote an AR for Didi yesterday and well done to him, he saw our ARs and went and see Didi, are you going to say the same to him?
    He said he was waiting for others to write about Bobo so he could compare his experience with her.

I pointed out that there are other reports of her already on the forum that he can refer to.

What part of the above comment seemed to discourage anyone to write new AR ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    He said he was waiting for others to write about Bobo so he could compare his experience with her.

I pointed out that there are other reports of her already on the forum that he can refer to.

What part of the above comment seemed to discourage anyone to write new AR ?
    Beijing_Dude wrote:

I was hoping that some readers who never tried Bobo can try her out and let us know if they have similar experience as me.*

He just asked for those like me who never tried Bobo to give him some feedback, I don‘t see why he‘s not allowed to say so and he should just look at past ARs. I write ARs so I know what he means, any feedback on my ARs I‘m welcomed with open arms.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boobs View Post
    BTW, looks like those who are waiting for Bobo‘s return will have to wait til Monday, she is off tomorrow and Sunday is her normal off day as well.
    That's the "worst" news I heard so far this weekend..... Monday..... mmm..... have to find an excuse.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Not sure who I will try next, I might need some help here.

Jin / Roxy are probably the next best thing on the roster, Jin is listed as 23 and Roxy is listed as 24, and I'm just not sure how real these numbers are. I don't like girls older than me and if I see wrinkles around their eyes behind their heavy makeups, I will freak out and lose interest.
    Beijing_Dude, you can't go wrong with Roxy, she is one of the BIGGEST star in 278 Club ATM. She is slightly older than Bobo and has a Goddess body. Her service is unparalleled to others, I don't think you'll be disappointed, but in saying that, don't have unrealistic expectations, haha.

For any Ginza/278 Brothers out there, I just saw NANA from Ginza's video, she has BIG BOOBS and the video looked hot!!! Anyone tried her yet?? I think she is next after Bobo.... I just love BIG BOOBS

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    Beijing_Dude wrote:

I was hoping that some readers who never tried Bobo can try her out and let us know if they have similar experience as me.*

He just asked for those like me who never tried Bobo to give him some feedback, I don‘t see why he‘s not allowed to say so and he should just look at past ARs. I write ARs so I know what he means, any feedback on my ARs I‘m welcomed with open arms.
    and what about those who have tried her and wrote reports ? Are you saying they don’t count ?

See, I can put words in your mouth, too !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    and what about those who have tried her and wrote reports ? Are you saying they don’t count ?

See, I can put words in your mouth, too !
    Haha, you are so right, I should go back and looked at previous Bobo's ARs..... there are plenty out there. So are you happy now?

xandy you are right, you just can‘t please everyone on this forum.

Banned
    Haha, you are so right, I should go back and looked at previous Bobo's ARs..... there are plenty out there. So are you happy now?

xandy you are right, you just can‘t please everyone on this forum.
    You can, or you can wait until some other dude weite a new one. I don’t care 🤷🏻*♂️

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Bobo working on Monday, Roster confirmed, looks like bookings already started, haha.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Bobo is on the Monday roster, I wonder how many brothers are going to see her, she should be very fresh since she had 3 days off. I wonder who is the lucky guy with first booking. Haha.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boobs View Post
    Bobo working on Monday, Roster confirmed, looks like bookings already started, haha.
    Yes, I will see her tomorrow, and if nothing goes wrong, I shall have my first AR!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by xandy View Post
    Yes, I will see her tomorrow, and if nothing goes wrong, I shall have my first AR!
    Haha me too, will see Bobo tomorrow and I already booked. Big Boobs here I come.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Saw Bobo yesterday, what a babe, I‘ll leave the AR for other brothers, I need some sleep, haha.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12