Thread: Side-chick phone

Side-chick phone

Just wondering with punters here, who here has a side-chick phone? I.e. you got a 2nd phone just for punting.

Personally, before embarking my punting journey. I've bought a new sim and used one of my old spare phones. Reason being, I've got a partner and I ran a side business where I publicly advertise my mobile.

And most joints don't allow you to book punts ahead of time if you're on private mode (#31# + your mob. no) i.e. ginza/278.

I always fear if you use your main number. It gets recorded and a simple google search will reveal who the real punter is. LOL. Maybe I'm paranoid that I'll be caught out by my missus (i.e. WL sometimes txting their late), or blackmailed that someone will dob on my missus when they find out the number relates to the actual identity.

I guess. It's not a question I'm proposing. It's more of a consolidation of what other punters think and experiences with using your main number vs a so called 'side-chick' phone.

Love to hear your thoughts.
    A punt a day. Keeps the doctors away

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I've got a second phone, mainly for extra-marital activities. An $30 Aldi SIM gives up to 12 months validity and is sufficient for the calls I make.

Quote Originally Posted by qwank View Post
    Just wondering with punters here, who here has a side-chick phone? I.e. you got a 2nd phone just for punting.

Personally, before embarking my punting journey. I've bought a new sim and used one of my old spare phones. Reason being, I've got a partner and I ran a side business where I publicly advertise my mobile.

And most joints don't allow you to book punts ahead of time if you're on private mode (#31# + your mob. no) i.e. ginza/278.

I always fear if you use your main number. It gets recorded and a simple google search will reveal who the real punter is. LOL. Maybe I'm paranoid that I'll be caught out by my missus (i.e. WL sometimes txting their late), or blackmailed that someone will dob on my missus when they find out the number relates to the actual identity.

I guess. It's not a question I'm proposing. It's more of a consolidation of what other punters think and experiences with using your main number vs a so called 'side-chick' phone.

Love to hear your thoughts.
    This website and app

https://www.truecaller.com

You'll be surprised how many numbers they have on their database.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In the first place, i don't think using your main phone number for your side business is a good idea

Doesn't hurt to have additional phones for punting. Most MLs and WLs have additional phones and SNS accounts. We filter them, punters do the likewise. All is fair~~ But then, I've had a friend who leaves his punting phone at work, to avoid the missus discovering it, lol~~

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Maybe if I eventually get attached, then no. I dun see the need for it. although if I were to get it I would keep it secret from everyone. I once asked a friend if he got two phones as I thought it's normal for some to carry more than one phone for work. But he immediately narrowed his eyes and warned me not to ask that anymore as in his country having a second phone is a pretty good sign you got a mistress or something like that lol

I don't have a punting phone so I always use my day to day phone. I have to admit that I have had a few close calls where I messaged WL's/shops on WeChat along the lines of "I cant wait to bang you tonight" then realising I typed it into an existing wechat conversation with a female friend. Luckily I didn't press send. Maybe time I should get a punting phone to avoid these situations.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    We chat I think you can create 2 acc within the single app. One for everyday and one for business (punting). Thinking of doing that in case friends/ family see your we chat and see the WL/ML shop or info. Then u got explaining to do

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    I don't have a punting phone so I always use my day to day phone. I have to admit that I have had a few close calls where I messaged WL's/shops on WeChat along the lines of "I cant wait to bang you tonight" then realising I typed it into an existing wechat conversation with a female friend. Luckily I didn't press send. Maybe time I should get a punting phone to avoid these situations.
    Haha... maybe you would have discovered that you can have a deeper relationship with your wechat female friends if only you pressed send.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Are you are aware you can "recall" messages if you change your mind or want to edit them?

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Are you are aware you can "recall" messages if you change your mind or want to edit them?
    Yeah you can bro but you only have 2 minutes I think. With the way my memory is going, it would've been too late to recall lol. But yeah, I'll keep the recall message option in mind.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I did almost the same thing but worse... was having a smoke with a female friend and absent-mindedly messaged that female friend to make a booking instead of the shop!! Fuck me, I dunno what I was thinking, LOL!! Realized it too late when I hit Send.... I instantly freaked out, put on my best poker face (thank God she didn't know I was breaking out in a cold sweat!) and pretended I wanted to check-out her "new Iphone" (it wasn't new at all). She was so gullible, gave it to me without hesitating, then realized I was deleting my own message to her.... ended up running around the block with her chasing, trying to figure out how to delete a wechat message on an Iphone (fuck, why do they have to make them work different on Android)!! LOL it was hillarious!!
    Another time, I made a booking for a girl in 1 shop by messaging another shop that had a same-ish name on wechat. LOL, the mamasan hasn't stopped taunting me about this since that day!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    This website and app

https://www.truecaller.com

You'll be surprised how many numbers they have on their database.

It looks like you have to sign in and let them have access to your contacts.

What does the search result show?

Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    It looks like you have to sign in and let them have access to your contacts.

What does the search result show?
    Yeah, it uploads everyone's contacts list to their database.

If the number is in the database, the name of people attached to that number shows up.

If you install the app, the name pops up when someone calls you.

It's a great app for blocking scammers and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I did almost the same thing but worse... was having a smoke with a female friend and absent-mindedly messaged that female friend to make a booking instead of the shop!! Fuck me, I dunno what I was thinking, LOL!! Realized it too late when I hit Send.... I instantly freaked out, put on my best poker face (thank God she didn't know I was breaking out in a cold sweat!) and pretended I wanted to check-out her "new Iphone" (it wasn't new at all). She was so gullible, gave it to me without hesitating, then realized I was deleting my own message to her.... ended up running around the block with her chasing, trying to figure out how to delete a wechat message on an Iphone (fuck, why do they have to make them work different on Android)!! LOL it was hillarious!!
    Another time, I made a booking for a girl in 1 shop by messaging another shop that had a same-ish name on wechat. LOL, the mamasan hasn't stopped taunting me about this since that day!
    That was close ! How bad is that sinking feeling ? It's the worst feeling when you accidentally message the wrong person especially messages about punting.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have a one just to avoid getting caught