Thread: Michelle ~ Fit n fun!

Michelle ~ Fit n fun!

Saw No1 @ 533 today Michelle
    Well she's my No 1 favourite anyway! fit from head to toe with a resume of sporting activities, Michelle has ZERO fat on her trim lil' body.
    In the sack she's a bundle of energy, fun and to put it bluntly...... she's a cock gobbler!
    From zero to hero Michelle gets down on her knees and BBBJB pretty much until you tap her out! I can go 30mins having her polish my knob!
    If I could I'd kidnap her and take her home! lol
    Peppered snatch (sub shaven) and buns of pleasure. You've never seen buns like Michelle's. 10/10 and they simply compliment her body!
    Sessions with Michelle usually start out firey and sweaty as she steps it up a notch every 5 minutes with her upbeat tempo music pumping in the corner. She even brings her own lil' fan! to keep her snatch cool and yummy!
    69 with this lady is Dyno-mite! Sucking like a rat up a drain pipe, Michelle can out suck anyone at 533. With constant shaft licking and ball droning, Michelle eats cock like no other!
    Parting her soft pink labia, heaven opens the doors to ultimate pleasure. Breathing in her natural aroma of horny pussy will drive any sane man into hysteria. Sessions with Michelle no matter how long are never enough!
    If you simply want the best ask for Michelle, cause Michelle is the Rolls Royce of 533.
    I really do not need to go into ANY details about her bedroom antics, trust me when I say this. Book her and see n feel for yourself ok

The original pocket rocket Michelle returns today 6/9

Michelle the original pocket rocket returns to 533 today Tuesday 6/9

Michelle with the spray-on denim shorts
    re-appears and energised.

Come taste her delights..let her mesmerise you with ambrosia kiss and stunning form.

Will it be the giggles and laughter or now..more exotic pleasures to share...?

Michelle will be here for all those fans who have missed her so don't miss out..

http://www.533willoughby.com.au/michelle.html

**See the next 533 roster for details**

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2022 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991

Michelle on roster today 10/3