Thread: Breaking the ice with WLs

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Breaking the ice with WLs

Fellow punters,

First off I am not a very frequent punter, hence I’d like to get a few tips from you here.

How do you break the ice with WLs?

I know this is going to be inherently hard to answer as each individual is unique or your personalities just happen to match, but there has got to be some tried and true points that you can bring across to break the ice? I find myself rarely cliquing with WLs and some sessions can get really awkward. But in the off chance that we do clique, the sessions are amongst the best I’ve had (had that with one girl but she’s no longer around). I should also mention that I barely speak any Chinese so it can be pretty hard sometimes.

Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I am Caucasian, don't speak a word of Chinese. I rarely have a bad punt, when I first meet the girl I try to put her at ease from the start... ie help her with the towels, set up the bed... make appropriate noises to show your appreciation of her beauty. Often if there is music in the background, walk up to her, give her a bit of a twirl and get her giggling. Treat her like you would treat any other woman. (Mind you, this backfired on me when the girl was very young... a real princess.. she actually got so angry with me for making her cum!! I was like... WTF?? 1 hour session cut off at 35 min...)...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ozreview1970 View Post
    I don't do ICE lol. #1stpun
    Lol

To the OP, just be yourself. If she's an experienced WL, I don't think there's anything you can say to her that she's not heard already.

Alternative is to tell them you're new to punting n let her take charge?

Quote Originally Posted by unfinishedSentenc View Post
    Fellow punters,

First off I am not a very frequent punter, hence I’d like to get a few tips from you here.

How do you break the ice with WLs?

I know this is going to be inherently hard to answer as each individual is unique or your personalities just happen to match, but there has got to be some tried and true points that you can bring across to break the ice? I find myself rarely cliquing with WLs and some sessions can get really awkward. But in the off chance that we do clique, the sessions are amongst the best I’ve had (had that with one girl but she’s no longer around). I should also mention that I barely speak any Chinese so it can be pretty hard sometimes.

Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated!
    Mate , just read that awesome review you posted on Alina ! And breaking the ice you certainly did in the shower ! Don’t think you need any advices man , just be yourself and enjoy !

Any more review coming ??

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fugly View Post
    I am Caucasian, don't speak a word of Chinese. I rarely have a bad punt, when I first meet the girl I try to put her at ease from the start... ie help her with the towels, set up the bed... make appropriate noises to show your appreciation of her beauty. Often if there is music in the background, walk up to her, give her a bit of a twirl and get her giggling. Treat her like you would treat any other woman. (Mind you, this backfired on me when the girl was very young... a real princess.. she actually got so angry with me for making her cum!! I was like... WTF?? 1 hour session cut off at 35 min...)...
    Thanks Mr Fugly, will try that dance move. Am not a person who can make others giggle easily but I hope to improve on that haha

Quote Originally Posted by ozreview1970 View Post
    I don't do ICE lol. #1stpun
    Bringing ICE into the States will get ICE behind you surely. #forcedpun (I am not a good pun(t)er)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Starmamu View Post
    Lol

To the OP, just be yourself. If she's an experienced WL, I don't think there's anything you can say to her that she's not heard already.

Alternative is to tell them you're new to punting n let her take charge?
    I often found myself often in a rather awkward situation where it just felt like we both knew we were there because I paid some money. However, it’d be 100x better if it felt like we were excited to see each other. Case in point, I once met a WL for the first time and we were actually able to talk a lot and had a good time despite the language barrier. Make that 3, but I don’t think they are working anymore. There have been way more punts where she got into the room and just did job as usual despite me trying to break the ice.

Or I just am not a good looking or suck at breaking ice. Probably both lol.

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Mate , just read that awesome review you posted on Alina ! And breaking the ice you certainly did in the shower ! Don’t think you need any advices man , just be yourself and enjoy !

Any more review coming ??

Cheers
    Ah yes she’s one of those whom I just instantly cliqued with. I will do more once I have the time to both punt and write my thoughts out . English isn’t my first language hence writing really isn’t my strong suit haha

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fugly View Post
    Mr Fugly, you and me are alike bro. Helping the girl set up and appreciating her beauty are key things to break the ice. I booked a WL a few months back and waited in the room. When she entered, I helped her set up, get the towels ready etc. Before this she was nervous as fuck, but after making her laugh and helping her, she was relaxed lol.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    By the time u enter the shower nd shes still not looking into your eyes then forget it.( these type of girl is on auto mode) U meet girls Like that with shitty attitude(mainly chinese) u just have accept it nd good luck for ur next punt.

I wont worry too much about breaking the ice but just be you trueself nd with genuine compliments is a must ... the wl/ ml is pro they can feel you sometime at the end she just warm up to you.

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    By the time u enter the shower nd shes still not looking into your eyes then forget it.( these type of girl is on auto mode) U meet girls Like that with shitty attitude(mainly chinese) u just have accept it nd good luck for ur next punt.

I wont worry too much about breaking the ice but just be you trueself nd with genuine compliments is a must ... the wl/ ml is pro they can feel you sometime at the end she just warm up to you.
    Wise words coming from an experienced Casanova !

The last sentence is particularly true, same way some punters complain that they got put off by the overacting of the girls ! Treat them like a human, like a girlfriend, there won’t be any ice to break, unless you want to offer her some Ice !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Not possible for all

Sometimes u click
    Some u don’t

Can increase the chances though

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    With dollar dollar bills
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    Mr Fugly, you and me are alike bro. Helping the girl set up and appreciating her beauty are key things to break the ice. I booked a WL a few months back and waited in the room. When she entered, I helped her set up, get the towels ready etc. Before this she was nervous as fuck, but after making her laugh and helping her, she was relaxed lol.
    Always done this :^

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post

Thanks for the reality check Woods!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by icecool View Post
    I haven’t met a WL who never look at you in the eyes . Including the Chinese as soon they know I can speak some mandarin they started non stop talking . It come down to communication. If you can’t speak what ever laugage they speak and they can’t speak English then forget it . As compare to other nationalities like the Thai , Japanese unless they can speak some English I never going to connect and find it hard to do a more than half hour session . Unless they have the time and patience to use a translator then forget it . No matter what . you’re not going to connect if you can’t communicate.
    Gotta sharpen my chinese skills it seems lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Pussyhands View Post
    Not possible for all

Sometimes u click
    Some u don’t

Can increase the chances though
    Reality check. Thanks.
    Mind sharing how to increase the chances?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by unfinishedSentenc View Post
    Gotta sharpen my chinese skills it seems lol.

Reality check. Thanks.
    Mind sharing how to increase the chances?
    FFS. You are there to have good sex. Sure, compliment as you stroll to the room. If you reel off a few Chinese cities, you will get a resonse. You are not there to make the bed, chat, you are there to have sex. Not smartphone translate. Be confident. Have some good sex.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by icecool View Post
    I haven’t met a WL who never look at you in the eyes . Including the Chinese as soon they know I can speak some mandarin they started non stop talking . It come down to communication. If you can’t speak what ever laugage they speak and they can’t speak English then forget it . As compare to other nationalities like the Thai , Japanese unless they can speak some English I never going to connect and find it hard to do a more than half hour session . Unless they have the time and patience to use a translator then forget it . No matter what . you’re not going to connect if you can’t communicate.
    There are many ways to "communicate". Language is one of them.

Attitude, experience and empathy are others.

I don't speak Mandarin, yet my best sesssions this year have been with Chinese girls who speak next to zero English -- Yoyo, Roxy, Bobo, Rui (278) and Miranda (42G).

They were all dynamite.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks. I'm shy with girls