Thread: DiDi - A memorable first time.

DiDi - A memorable first time.

Hello everyone, this is my first ever AR so please go easy.

So I booked DiDi today since she seem to be very friendly throughout all other ARs.

Arrived at 278 club, used the rear entrance of course (still shy), walked up the stairs and see their logo. My first thought was: logo looks a bit smaller than I thought (no harsh feeling) and got told to wait inside the waiting room.

Couple minutes later, was shown to a room, it was cozy if I wanted to pick a word to describe it. Few second passed by and DiDi walked in. My first thought was wow, she's so beautiful and gotta say the pictures don't do her justice.

I tried and talk to her and she also replied using her limited English. She did told me she not busy these days which left me wondering till now: Why? She has the girl next door looks so she should be popular but I digress. The funny part is when I explained to her that I'm a virgin she didn't understand the word and I had to use google translate. She laughed a little bit which made me a bit less tense and then she start undressing.

I gotta say her body is top notch: breast just a tiny little sag and it looks like marshmallow top with chocolate (her nipple of course). She got little to none tummy fat so I wonder how can a body frame so small ended up with those huge lovely pairs of "Perfection". And as I start to look down, her pussy is beautifully shaven with might be a teny tiny little hair left just to increase its sexiness.

The services is just like what had been previously described on this forum so I won't go too much into details and partially because I want to keep the memory to myself. However, I was too tense during the session and keep holding back so I could not cum until the end of it (took me an hour) so I felt very sorry for her as she was trying her best to please me. Dunno if there's anything wrong with me though.

Rating:
    Face: 8.5/10
    Body: 9/10
    Services: 11/10
    Recomended: F*** yeah. Worth the money to every penny.

Will come back again, maybe I'll do better next time.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

P.s Her pussy is very tight indeed.

good ar bro! i will see didi soon. this girl sounds like a girl who will go a mile to satisfy

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    A punt a day. Keeps the doctors away

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by timkl View Post
    P.s Her pussy is very tight indeed.

Lol, Great AR and glad to know you had a good time.

I'm a bit paranoid now though why it took me so long to cum. I thought first timer is like dick went in cum went out.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    That's good mate if you can fuck that long you get your money well spent. Who cares if the wl have to work hard. Enjoy if you can, you can never know later in life you have ED or prejeculation.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi Mr. timkl,

Really glad to see your such a good AR. As you said, Didi is a good girl to polite each customer she met.

BR

Shop Owner
    Thanks Timkl!! Great AR for 278club girls !! We are doing double discount promotion !! get $20 discount !!

Timkl!! Plz join with Ginza&278club VIP Membership

Today Didi working as well ! hehe Come to see our top quality girls and you can get more surprised and big discount join us!!

479 Elizabeth St. Surry Hills ( Back Entrance from Little Buckingham St. )

0416 020 278
    Wechat:sydney479
    All other enquire please contact: 0416020278
    Instagram : 278club
    http://www.479ginza.com.au/

479 Empire Management

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by timkl View Post
    I'm a bit paranoid now though why it took me so long to cum. I thought first timer is like dick went in cum went out.

Holly, you took 1 Hour?? Now I feel sorry for this girl, that is TOP SERVICE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boobs View Post
    Holly, you took 1 Hour?? Now I feel sorry for this girl, that is TOP SERVICE!!
    That's why it's 11/10 services.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oi Boobs you stole my name, im the original since the old forums.

Get a new handle Boobs, you unoriginal grub.

Nice AR btw timkl

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by b00bs View Post
    Oi Boobs you stole my name, im the original since the old forums.

Get a new handle Boobs, you unoriginal grub.

Nice AR btw timkl
    Why are you worried? Only dumb arses will get them mixed up, haha.

If you know how to spell "Boobs" correctly then this won't happen, lol.

I think "b00bs" wanna hightlight those 00. U know, those breasts.

High 5 timki. You should be more relaxed next time, especially now you've gone from the V-Plates to the P-plates and you also have a better idea of what to expect.

Looking back, i was all over the shop my first few punts, anxious, nervous and very much unsure of myself and i had fucked thousands of times before!

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    High 5 timki. You should be more relaxed next time, especially now you've gone from the V-Plates to the P-plates and you also have a better idea of what to expect.

Looking back, i was all over the shop my first few punts, anxious, nervous and very much unsure of myself and i had fucked thousands of times before!
    Yeah I think I can be less nervous next time now that at least I know the way around I guess

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl

DiDi - A memorable first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    P-plates - would that mean he is on his Pussy-plates now

Btw - congrats Timkl - sex gets better with experience so don’t worry about been a bit stressed on your first time - that’s only natural. You actually did a lot better than me on my first time.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    P-plates - would that mean he is on his Pussy-plates now

Btw - congrats Timkl - sex gets better with experience so don’t worry about been a bit stressed on your first time - that’s only natural. You actually did a lot better than me on my first time.
    LOL just realised it could be that as well. I think I should restrict myself from seeing DiDi again though could fall in love with her if I did.