Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Roxy + Yoyo double, true Chinese GFE/PSE experience together

Junior Member(有D料到)

Roxy + Yoyo double, true Chinese GFE/PSE experience together

Introduction

I first saw Roxy and Yoyo about a month ago. I even wrote an AR about it.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...-better-kisser

Ever since, double with Roxy and Yoyo became something i must do before I die. And finally, with Yoyo's return from a 10 days break, this dream eventually can become true. So I booked both of them for a good one hour.

Yoyo, slim and even fit, yet with perfect full C cup of perky boobs. She also got a tight and meaty arse. I reckon she got the hottest and sexist body in all the girls I've met in 278. But that's just my opinion.

Roxy, also slim yet busty at the same time. Her D cup tits are very cute. Round and big, creamy and soft, with very Light brown coloured nipple. Looking delicious as hell.
    Oh, almost forgot to mention how pretty she is. Big beautiful eyes with sweet smile, like an innocent girl next door.

Kiss/DFK:

As per mentioned before, both of Yoyo and Roxy are great kisser ! Different style though.

As expected, Yoyo's kiss/DFK is like a storm invasion. Hot & Spicy, Aggersive and passionate. She once more raped my mouth and tongue , with no mercy. Roxy, however, also incredibly passionate, she won't stop unless you make her to. She went slower but deeper on me.

And till today, I still can't decide which is the better kisser.

BJ and The rest:

If Kiss/DFK is a tie for Yoyo and Roxy, then we finally have a winner on BJ, that is, Yoyo.

Yoyo, aka DT queen. Oh my god, my penis shudder just by recalling this memory.

She knows exactly how to suck a cock, in a very professional way. She literary sallow my entire dick to the limit, for many times. Truly freaking unbelievable.

Roxy also did a great bbbj. But not at the same level though, so I teased her about she should steal some moves from Yoyo, lol.

Yoyo is very experienced and knows so many foreplay position of pleasing a man. She leads the whole game, Guide both of me and Roxy what to do, and ensure 3 of us are always busy.

We did the all the foreplay positions of MFF double that I know, and yet she still got something to surprise me, such as a reverse 69 + DD or threeway DFK with double handjob.(while my right and left hand were fingering both of beauties)

Intercourse:

This part would be short, because after that long and awesome crazy foreplay. I cum pretty quickly when Yoyo was on top of me. And for some unknown reason, maybe too much sex lately, I couldn't start the second round immediately. Although Yoyo and Roxy gave me another round of excellent services, but until the buzzz rang, I seriously couldn't get my dick ready again.

"You owe me once ! You must pay me back next time" Roxy complained. So cute.

I was a bit embarrassed and promised I must return after some good rest, lol.

Interaction/vibes:

This is actually where I love about this double experience the most.
    Both of Yoyo and Roxy are super friendly and have sense of humour.

Roxy is very bubbly and energetic, like a cute lil girl who lives next door.

Yoyo is like a big sister, more mature and gentle, talking less, but you feel very warm and comfortable around her.

They probably have some good experiences as a team before. Because you can clearly see some outstanding teamwork there.

Roxy was so good at sweet talking. She kept saying how much she likes me, how much she wants me or acting jealous when I was too into Yoyo's passionate DFK. Making her a wonderful Girlfriend material.

Yoyo, on the other hand, she's all about PSE, so she's good at talking dirty. Kept whispering,

"Fuck me (幹我)",
    "I want more(給我、我要) ",
    "so good(好爽)"

Oh man, how can you last ?

Highlights:

There are too many, but if I had to pick one and one only, I'd say is when Yoyo was blowing me off, Roxy said to her,

"I want it too(我也要吃)", but got rejected by Yoyo.

Roxy looked at me with fake crying face and said to me,

"Yoyo is dominant ! (Yoyo好霸道喔!)"

I then said to her,

"you have to earn it if you want it,(想要的東西要自己去搶)"

She laughed for a bit, and then moved straight down under, and rob my dick from Yoyo's tongue and started to blow me.

The next thing I saw, was two gorgeous girls sharing/fighting for my dick like it was a super delicious piece of meat.

Conclusion:

This is my 3rd Double experiences in 278. And all 3 have been unbelievably wonderful and unique in their own way.

Now what bothers me is that I worried I can't be satisfied by Solo anymore ...

I'd also like to suggest any punting brothers who wants to try Double in 278. You must consider to include Yoyo into your pick. She's very experienced and professional in the double play. Quality guaranteed.

And Shame on me, only cum once and couldn't fuck Roxy properly. I shall return for another double of Roxy and Yoyo. Very soon.

Thank you, Yoyo!
    Thank you, Roxy!
    I'll come back stronger next time!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice AR Bro, I saw Yoyo last Thursday week and I agree with you that she had experience how to pleasure a man and of course her title DT queen is one of the highlight on that night. Her DT is just amazing and she could even hold my entire cock in her mouth for 30 seconds usually girls can’t do it for long because they can’t breathe lol
    And I am go to see Roxy for the first time after so many reviews about how gorgeous she is also her lovely D CUP 😍😍😍
    Bro ray5950 I may consider to do double with Yoyo with Roxy next time but let see how I go with Roxy tonight

Thanks for sharing such nice AR

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ray5950, you are writing craps, Roxy I know will never say things like that. That is just degrading Roxy.

Anyone out there writing AR, I can tell you MOST GIRLS will read them, try to write a honest AR, put your fantasy away.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    Ray5950, you are writing craps, Roxy I know will never say things like that. That is just degrading Roxy.

Anyone out there writing AR, I can tell you MOST GIRLS will read them, try to write a honest AR, put your fantasy away.
    lol, why would I lie about something just happened ? And if I was lying, why would I said that I couldn't get up for the second round ?

I respect your comment on me writing crap, I might be bad at writing. I accept that. But calling me dishonest or lying is unacceptable.

Everyone might receive different experiences from the same girl, and just because yours is different from mine, doesn't make me lying or anything.

Roxy is wonderful, and same as your opinion, I see her as top 3 in 278.

Let's focus on the girls and the service they provided, which is what this AR really about.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ray5950 View Post
    lol, why would I lie about something just happened ?

I respect your comment on me writing crap, I might be bad at writing. I accept that. But calling me dishonest or lying is unacceptable.

Everyone might receive different experiences from the same girl, and just because yours is different from mine, doesn't make me lying or anything.

Roxy is wonderful, and same as your opinion, I see her as top 3 in 278.

Let's focus on the girls and the service they provided, which is what this AR really about.
    You are a fucking liar, Roxy just told me she is upset over your AR. She would NEVER say things like that, this is a fucked up AR that upset one of the sweetest girl on the planet.

You are just one fucking sick person, stop writing fantasies.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You are a fucking liar, Roxy just told me she is upset over your AR. She would NEVER say things like that, this is a fucked up AR that upset one of the sweetest girl on the planet.

You are just one fucking sick person, stop writing fantasies.
    Say things like what ?

And she's upset over my AR?

You made me confused.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Say things like what ?

And she's upset over my AR?

You made me confused.

She kept saying how much she likes me, how much she wants me or acting jealous when I was too into Yoyo's passionate DFK. Making her a wonderful Girlfriend material.

I then said to her,"you have to earn it if you want it,(想要的東西要自己去搶)"
    She laughed for a bit, and then moved straight down under, and rob my dick from Yoyo's tongue and started to blow me.
    The next thing I saw, was two gorgeous girls sharing/fighting for my dick like it was a super delicious piece of meat.

You are in fantasy land. She said how much she likes you and she wants you??? And fighting over your cum??? You are dreaming. Now she is upset that she messaged me, you are just a fucked up person, she doesn't deserve this crap, write a honest AR but all the GIRLS are already working under pressure try to please their customers who they may or may not like, they don't need someone "degrading" them to make you like King of the Sex World. This is one fucked up AR.

Banned
    I just gotta ask... do you guys actually discuss AR’s written by other men, while in the room with the girls they’re written for ?

Like, seriously?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by bronte View Post
    I just gotta ask... do you guys actually discuss AR’s written by other men, while in the room with the girls they’re written for ?

Like, seriously?
    Of course NO, no time for that. I have a few contacts with some of the girls I see regularly, for booking reasons mainly. I just got a message from Roxy and after I read this fucked up AR, I even question Roxy if she said those things, now she is fucking upset with me for "doubting" her. Now I have to pay her a visit to apologise. This is just "fucked up" and "made" my day at the same time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bronte View Post

Like, seriously?
    I have to agree with bronte on this one... you are one sick fucked up dude to blab about other punters AR's to Roxy...

Great AR bro Ray... there is not one bad thing said about either girl in this AR...

Hard, take a good hard look at yourself if you are sharing another bro's AR with the girl - and stop acting like a jealous cunt... wtf? Are you her brother/dad/boyfriend??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She kept saying how much she likes me, how much she wants me or acting jealous when I was too into Yoyo's passionate DFK. Making her a wonderful Girlfriend material.

I then said to her,"you have to earn it if you want it,(想要的東西要自己去搶)"

You are in fantasy land. She said how much she likes you and she wants you??? And fighting over your cum??? You are dreaming. Now she is upset that she messaged me, you are just a fucked up person, she doesn't deserve this crap, write a honest AR but all the GIRLS are already working under pressure try to please their customers who they may or may not like, they don't need someone "degrading" them to make you like King of the Sex World. This is one fucked up AR.
    I have not written a single negative thing about Roxy, and she's upset because of that ?

Fighting over cum ? No, that didn't happen, where did you see that ?

And how's "sweet talking" considered "degrading"?

You made me very confused ....

And good on you to have Roxy's contact, but you sure that's a good idea to tell everyone ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fugly View Post
    I have to agree with bronte on this one... you are one sick fucked up dude to blab about other punters AR's to Roxy...

Great AR bro Ray... there is not one bad thing said about either girl in this AR...

Hard, take a good hard look at yourself if you are sharing another bro's AR with the girl - and stop acting like a jealous cunt... wtf? Are you her brother/dad/boyfriend??
    Thank you Mr Fugly.

That's why I didn't understand where this anger was coming from ... as if I wrote some very bad things about her.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Of course NO, no time for that. I have a few contacts with some of the girls I see regularly, for booking reasons mainly. I just got a message from Roxy and after I read this fucked up AR, I even question Roxy if she said those things, now she is fucking upset with me for "doubting" her. Now I have to pay her a visit to apologise. This is just "fucked up" and "made" my day at the same time.
    Seriously man.. WHAT THE FUCK???
    You have girls on contact so you can bypass the queue by booking through her instead of correctly through the shop = fucked..
    Roxy sends you a message and, in your fit of jealousy, rage on her and questioning what she had done with another client = not just fucked, but that's seriously FUCKED UP!!
    You just admit she's pissed off with you for questioning her... come on here raging like a fucked up cunt...
    What you have done here and with her is wrong on so many levels..... so many fucked up levels...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fugly View Post

You have no idea what you are talking about, would I be writing this if Roxy said all these things?? She is the one who message me, and I got in her shits now because I believed this AR initially. Next time when you guys visit Roxy and ask her about this 3P encounter and asked her if she said all these words. I'm all for ARs but we don't need to degrade girls, make them sound "cheap". She doesn't have any boy friend, I'm just a good customer who respects her and I get respect back from her. I can't believe there are people out there defending "dishonest" ARs.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Haha, Ray and his "dishonest" AR, who would of thought.

Hard, don't worry about these clowns, it's ok for them to write "dishonest" AR and not anyone else. I believe what you said, WLs do contact their customers for support and talk sometimes, they can't get their contacts because they either disrespectful or not good enough.

Hard, you need to cool down a bit, go and see Roxy tonight and say sorry to her, I'm sure she message you for more than ONE reason, other reason being she wants to see you, haha, you lucky son of a gun.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beijing_Dude View Post
    Haha, Ray and his "dishonest" AR, who would of thought.

Hard, don't worry about these clowns, it's ok for them to write "dishonest" AR and not anyone else. I believe what you said, WLs do contact their customers for support and talk sometimes, they can't get their contacts because they either disrespectful or not good enough.

Hard, you need to cool down a bit, go and see Roxy tonight and say sorry to her, I'm sure she message you for more than ONE reason, other reason being she want to see you, haha, you lucky son of a gun.
    Haha, Beijing_Dude, you are right, clowns. I got WL contacts sometimes because I can ask in advance if a WL is working say 2 days later and make arrangements, obvious this is news to some. A lot WLs are here by themselves and if they need some help they might ask. Obviously this is news to some as well. Beijing_Dude, we are living in real world and these clowns are living in fantasy land. I'm cool now, going to see Roxy tonight, so it can't be too bad, hehe. (Here goes my plan for Bobo next Monday... damn it)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I skip this type of AR because it's not fun to read, and doesn't make me want to see these 2 girls.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Haha, Beijing_Dude, you are right, clowns. I got WL contacts sometimes because I can ask in advance if a WL is working say 2 days later and make arrangements, obvious this is news to some. A lot WLs are here by themselves and if they need some help they might ask. Obviously this is news to some as well. Beijing_Dude, we are living in real world and these clowns are living in fantasy land. I'm cool now, going to see Roxy tonight, so it can't be too bad, hehe. (Here goes my plan for Bobo next Monday... damn it)
    Guess now all customers are going to ask for contact, and if the girl says no, meaning the customer is "disrespectful" and "not good enough" ...

Well done, guys.

And FYI, Ginza/278 don't accept booking before roaster is available. So, your "making arrangement in advance" would not work.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Guess now all customers are going to ask for contact, and if the girl says no, meaning the customer is "disrespectful" and "not good enough" ...
    Yes Ray, you are right! Hopefully you get the message when you ask a girl for contacts and they say NO!!!! Haha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You have no idea what you are talking about, would I be writing this if Roxy said all these things?? She is the one who message me, and I got in her shits now because I believed this AR initially. Next time when you guys visit Roxy and ask her about this 3P encounter and asked her if she said all these words. I'm all for ARs but we don't need to degrade girls, make them sound "cheap". She doesn't have any boy friend, I'm just a good customer who respects her and I get respect back from her. I can't believe there are people out there defending "dishonest" ARs.
    Fuck me, Hard.... do you seriously have no idea what I am talking about? What I mean is that you can get into some serious bad mojo by talking about another punter's AR to the girls... it's one of the biggest no-no's !!

Let's face it, Roxy will act differently to each customer... I don't care if Ray got her to act submissive with yoyo... I don't care if Roxy act like Hard's GF... Roxy, as an experienced WL will gauge each situation and act accordingly to what the customer wants, or take the lead and just do the routine she was taught.

Beijing Dude, Ray... I liked both your AR's as well, but there is no need to keep attacking in the others threads... this ruins a good AR.

Ok, that's my 2 cents for this month... 🤣

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast