Had an itch to go back to 45 George after not visiting for a couple months. As I am shown the girls, I notice the lineups had changed quite a bit. That is until the familiar face of Mary showed up and I was reminded of the best catbath experience I had with her last time. Instantly say yes, sort the paperwork and we're on our way to the rooms.

Mary has a slim body with the most amazing tits that match her ratio perfectly. After I finish my shower, I lie back on the bed and watch in happiness as she showers and dries herself in front of me. When she crawls onto the bed and hovers over me, her tits slightly brush my hardened cock and I'm already twitching. What follows is the one of the most erotic catbaths I've had - Mary does it better than any (in my experiences so far). Only a couple moments into the CBJ portion, I actually have to surrender and move onto the main course or else I might blow.

As a result of the prolonged teasing and edging, I am only able to go in a couple positions before finishing in mish. Mary absolutely drains me and I empty everything I have. We clean up and shower while chatting a bit about the session. I remind her that she consistently gives amazing services to which she playfully dismisses.

Overall, very satisfied and I will definitely be back for repeats as long as I can keep affording it!