Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kay – "no more sex" at the 40-minute mark

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Momoe View Post
    Depends on your personality and character. You sound like someone who if pay for 1 hour expect to have a full attention of 1 hour without a single leeway. I am more of a carefree person, and not getting the full worth of my money in such situation is not the end of the world for me.
    True, you normally "get" what you "give".

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    A bit of empathy here. You obviously took her to a level where she clearly couldn’t take any more physically. The fact that she needed it to be over and get away from you speaks volumes.
    Kay was leading the session.

She requested doggie. You may not know, Mr Quack, that this is a position that allows for deeper penetration. In my experience, women ask for this position when they want to feel their man deeper inside them.

We were also at a “level” that Kay was dictating. I know this because I asked Kay several times if all was well. She insisted — insisted — that I continue. So I did. Until she came. Then she called full time on the sex.

That she needed it to be over after she came speaks volumes about her service levels that day with me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It always sucks when you don't get what you pay for and we have all been there many times over. When you got that feeling like you aren't fully spent and you hope the girl has still got fuel left in the tank I am usually amazed when they comply in this situation, particularly if they have just managed to have a genuine orgasm they often need a bit of recovery time, but I didn't come here to tell you how to suck eggs so I'll move on.
    I don't know you so I am not going to blame you of course that would be counterproductive, speculative and downright condescending. Look On the bright side bro, you got 40 good minutes, 10 lacklustre minutes and for the last 10 minutes she got an early mark so maybe think of it as your way of saying thanks for doing your best. It sounds like she performed flawlessly for 40 minutes and these days I am amazed if I get their undivided attention for half the session, if they happen to fuck my brains out and extract a load out of me then they are doing better than most.
    It's her job, I know we always expect them to deliver and when I think of all the various ways I have been cheated for time and received shitty service despite paying top dollar I would rate your experience as one that I would be reluctant to complain about, only in comparison to my past experiences. I rate 40 minutes of quality service as a good result, getting to drop a second load is something I never expect because I know I am hard work. They tell me that straight up and I always take that into account and keep my expectations in check. I have had girls tap out before and I usually feel a bit disappointed but when their mask comes off and I can see that they are nearly broken I feel a right cunt most of the time but maybe I am just a sucker?

I always try my best to remember that they are only human and there are times that they really need to call time out. Fuck bro, I remember breaking Mischa from Golden Flower within half an hour and I was her first customer of the day. She was a goddamn service queen who could destroy most men and yet she had to walk away from that session the moment I blew my load. I was left me in the room on my own for 10 minutes before I gotr dressed and went to reception at which point I was informed I practically murdered the poor girl and her shop was closed until further notice. Dang. Even the best can't live up to your expectations every day.

I know the girl in question, in fact I was her first customer ever. She is a sweetheart and to her credit I have had her fuck my brains out plenty of times and she is one of those girls that amazes me with her level of enthusiasm. I often lie back and let her go nuts because I love watching her go off and I have never been told to go soft or pull back even when I have going at it like a jackhammer she has only ever responded with even wilder screams she gets that look in her eyes like she wants to eat you . she loves to lock her ankles together and hold you in as deep as possible because, SHE LOVES A GOOD HARD FUCKING! When she gets that look in her eyes, thats your cue to give her everything you got!
    Sounds like you maybe gave her everything you had and then some.. you animal. Hope she is still intact because I am about ready to go give her a hard time myself. This is why i don't write reviews anymore.. it only stokes the flames of a fire that is well out of control already.

Your next session will be perfect I am sure, may the punting gods smile upon you and grant you 60 minutes of non-stop ejaculate and an army of cum-guzzling nymphs that want to consume every drop. Anyone who has concerns about the service they might get from Kay should relax, she will happily drain your nuts and if she doesn't then you should take pride in knowing that you are some kind of zen-master in the sack. She has a great rack, takes good care of herself and she is heaps of fun, always smiling and makes a real effort with conversation despite not being fluent in English. Just please take care of her guys, she is only human after all and that is what we want isn't it? Nobody wants that soul-less, robotic shit.. fuck that!

Quote Originally Posted by devo69 View Post
    It always sucks when you don't get what you pay for and we have all been there many times over. When you got that feeling like you aren't fully spent and you hope the girl has still got fuel left in the tank I am usually amazed when they comply in this situation, particularly if they have just managed to have a genuine orgasm they often need a bit of recovery time, but I didn't come here to tell you how to suck eggs so I'll move on.
    I don't know you so I am not going to blame you of course that would be counterproductive, speculative and downright condescending. Look On the bright side bro, you got 40 good minutes, 10 lacklustre minutes and for the last 10 minutes she got an early mark so maybe think of it as your way of saying thanks for doing your best. It sounds like she performed flawlessly for 40 minutes and these days I am amazed if I get their undivided attention for half the session, if they happen to fuck my brains out and extract a load out of me then they are doing better than most.
    It's her job, I know we always expect them to deliver and when I think of all the various ways I have been cheated for time and received shitty service despite paying top dollar I would rate your experience as one that I would be reluctant to complain about, only in comparison to my past experiences. I rate 40 minutes of quality service as a good result, getting to drop a second load is something I never expect because I know I am hard work. They tell me that straight up and I always take that into account and keep my expectations in check. I have had girls tap out before and I usually feel a bit disappointed but when their mask comes off and I can see that they are nearly broken I feel a right cunt most of the time but maybe I am just a sucker?

I always try my best to remember that they are only human and there are times that they really need to call time out. Fuck bro, I remember breaking Mischa from Golden Flower within half an hour and I was her first customer of the day. She was a goddamn service queen who could destroy most men and yet she had to walk away from that session the moment I blew my load. I was left me in the room on my own for 10 minutes before I gotr dressed and went to reception at which point I was informed I practically murdered the poor girl and her shop was closed until further notice. Dang. Even the best can't live up to your expectations every day.

I know the girl in question, in fact I was her first customer ever. She is a sweetheart and to her credit I have had her fuck my brains out plenty of times and she is one of those girls that amazes me with her level of enthusiasm. I often lie back and let her go nuts because I love watching her go off and I have never been told to go soft or pull back even when I have going at it like a jackhammer she has only ever responded with even wilder screams she gets that look in her eyes like she wants to eat you . she loves to lock her ankles together and hold you in as deep as possible because, SHE LOVES A GOOD HARD FUCKING! When she gets that look in her eyes, thats your cue to give her everything you got!
    Sounds like you maybe gave her everything you had and then some.. you animal. Hope she is still intact because I am about ready to go give her a hard time myself. This is why i don't write reviews anymore.. it only stokes the flames of a fire that is well out of control already.

Your next session will be perfect I am sure, may the punting gods smile upon you and grant you 60 minutes of non-stop ejaculate and an army of cum-guzzling nymphs that want to consume every drop. Anyone who has concerns about the service they might get from Kay should relax, she will happily drain your nuts and if she doesn't then you should take pride in knowing that you are some kind of zen-master in the sack. She has a great rack, takes good care of herself and she is heaps of fun, always smiling and makes a real effort with conversation despite not being fluent in English. Just please take care of her guys, she is only human after all and that is what we want isn't it? Nobody wants that soul-less, robotic shit.. fuck that!
    Terrific post bro !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by devo69 View Post

Great post!! These are the sentiment that stand out!

https://youtu.be/L3wKzyIN1yk

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Terrific post bro !
    To all those who suggested Kay needed to call time on me early because I had mistreated her in some way — especially the muppet who said I treat women as sex slaves — I refer you to Mr Devo’s post.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Speechwriter View Post
    To all those who suggested Kay needed to call time on me early because I had mistreated her in some way — especially the muppet who said I treat women as sex slaves — I refer you to Mr Devo’s post.
    I forgot to ask u Mr speech

Did have a shower this time ?

Any one refused to shower should get ban by the shop for welfare of the girls nd the punter none stop.

U called yourself a gentleman?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    I forgot to ask u Mr speech

Did have a shower this time ?

Any one refused to shower should get ban by the shop for welfare of the girls nd the punter none stop.

U called yourself a gentleman?

I didn’t get a chance Mr Woods. Kay (Mari) was so happy to see me, she had my cock in her mouth before I knew it.

But don’t worry. I’d come straight from my hotel in the city by cab where’d Id had a long shower immediately before leaving.

I smelt great! And by the hungry way Kay was gobbling me up, I must have tasted great too.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    I didn’t get a chance Mr Woods. Kay (Mari) was so happy to see me, she had my cock in her mouth before I knew it.

But don’t worry. I’d come straight from my hotel in the city by cab where’d Id had a long shower immediately before leaving.

I smelt great! And by the hungry way Kay was gobbling me up, I must have tasted great too.
    Stop kidding yourself Mr clean.....I know one when I see one.
    You are this fiesty freak man likes girl suck u off first thing she step in the door on her knee begging u for it.

U Dominate them at every chance u get with your werid requests with clothes on , shoes, g string, put clothes back on etc

feels like you are one of those guys who likes Asian women because they are submissive and you can get away with crap. The ones who won’t do it, you try to fuck over with complaints and bad reviews stop treating Asian like dirt I dare you go a to caus fs shop ? Lol

Taste great ? Dont kid yourself speech lol you think you really are Mr new man

U really think girls enjoyed sucking you cock that much?

Think of Boa at ginza nd Romi

Im not sure if Romi will agree with you !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You are this fiesty freak man likes girl suck u off first thing she step in the door on her knee begging u for it.

U Dominate them at every chance u get with your werid requests with clothes on , shoes, g string, put clothes back on etc

feels like you are one of those guys who likes Asian women because they are submissive and you can get away with crap. The ones who won’t do it, you try to fuck over with complaints and bad reviews stop treating Asian like dirt I dare you go a to caus fs shop ? Lol

Mmmmmmmmmm ........

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I see Kay before.
    She is a very good girl.
    Very friendly, nice, great service. For girl like her say no more, I think only way is you very rough on her fck too hard or very demand, want special or too much service or you treat her bad. I remember before you complain about girl. For sure you be difficult customer

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by najibthepunterman View Post
    I see Kay before.
    She is a very good girl.
    Very friendly, nice, great service. For girl like her say no more, I think only way is you very rough on her fck too hard or very demand, want special or too much service or you treat her bad. I remember before you complain about girl. For sure you be difficult customer
    Yes , she is a really nice girl , no kps girl . I hope kay will more busy after this and not because of this report destroy her carreer , for all of those who ever seen kay and never try her before , KAY is the best SERVICE and No kps in this sick full of complain town

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That’s your version of it and you’re hardly incentivised to be balanced. It would be interesting to get her perspective.

You’ve bullied an apology out of Victor when the right thing for him to do would have been to speak to Kay first to find out what you did to elicit such a response.

Considering there are punters who are willing to vouch for her service and that you have form on the board in turning girls off, I think she deserves the benefit of the doubt.

She’s an experienced WL who’s probably lost count of the number of clients she has seen. You obviously did or demanded something that pushed her to the point where she couldn’t tolerate being in the room with you another moment

Kay was leading the session.

She requested doggie. You may not know, Mr Quack, that this is a position that allows for deeper penetration. In my experience, women ask for this position when they want to feel their man deeper inside them.

We were also at a “level” that Kay was dictating. I know this because I asked Kay several times if all was well. She insisted — insisted — that I continue. So I did. Until she came. Then she called full time on the sex.

That she needed it to be over after she came speaks volumes about her service levels that day with me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sorry to say KAY IS THE WINNER and you are a BIG LOSER

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hey , Stingy man Go fuck caucasian girl and ask your weirdo request and maybe the girl will give back your money and tell you to Fuck off , can’t believe this 10 min less sex and complain and last 10 min for shower ... what a fucking joke

Quote Originally Posted by icecool View Post
    You know what once when I was in 278 with a WL she’s look very tenses , stress and nervous then I ask why . She said I thought I was the guy who alway come in and write a performance report on them . I said relax I don’t do thing like that .
    LMFAO its so funny n sad at the same time.

thanks for sharing woods. straight from the wl's mouth. im salty now. how come u are friends with all the k girls :'''D

Quote Originally Posted by Yogurt View Post
    Yes , she is a really nice girl , no kps girl . I hope kay will more busy after this and not because of this report destroy her carreer , for all of those who ever seen kay and never try her before , KAY is the best SERVICE and No kps in this sick full of complain town
    i stopped going to m5 after xmas left but will go there to check out kay *fighting*

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If he fuck for only 20 min and the rest 40 min nothing there it make senses ,... already fuck for 40 min and less 10 min sex whingging like a baby , and dont forget last 10 min is for shower , what a fucking joke ... can tell what kind of man you are ..

Mr Quack, that this is a position that allows for deeper penetration. In my experience, women ask for this position when they want to feel their man deeper inside them.
    woah next level cringe n lecture people on a punting forum about doggie position LOLOLOLOLOL

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast