JK Queen Massage

*******Error*******

Do you work for the council?

pay per pus subscriber

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    *******Error*******

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Go find out and report back to us

Otherwise know as Sussex Star. They like to keep a low profile.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Fair enough, I'm going to pop by my regular in Artarmon and if none of them take my fancy then I will pop into the city to check this shop out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been here a few times very happy with the service. It one of my regular in the city.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Your eyes have not deceived you 👍🏽

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    *******Error*******

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    *******Error*******

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archie Boy View Post
    I did however noticed a girl walking into the shop who looked very similar to a girl that I saw at 227 Broadway - Jasmine but it could of been my eye sight playing tricks on me.
    In my Opinion from my past 3 visits to see Jasmine (227)/Hannah (Sussex Star) is that her service is sub-standard from what it was when she first started out. That's probably why she move to different shop. I have stop seeing her and am seeing Sarah (227) and Chloe (Sussex Star) both Vietnamese and both provide a great service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks i did and saw Serina

How was she?
    She on my todo list
    Any review bro.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    *******Error*******

Good service overall, I don't usually see Thai girl's but the receptionist highly recommended Serina so I said what the heck i'll give her a go otherwise I had the choice of Milky, Suzy, Hanna or Tiffany.

Serina is quiet a tall girl, I would say around 165-170cm, nice slender curvy body with C or D tittes. She is a very down to earth girl who loves to chat and has a bubbly personality and can hold a decent conversation.

She provides a really good Part 1 if your after a good massage equally her Part 2 is even better, lots of touch and teasing by Serina especially between the legs and will get you rock hard in no time. She does a top notch B2B and cat bath and lots of DFK and DATY (Extra Tip - Tipped her $100) $50 for NHJ and $50 for DFK/DATY. She did hint to me that next time more will be on offer but to be honest I'm not holding my hopes too high.

I would highly recommend her.

After my first visit I'm sure there will be plenty more. Serina also mention they have another shop in Artarmon and funny enough on the same road from the one I normally go to for a massage.
    Maybe its the same shop where you go for massage.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    (I think you have come across something here Fun)
    By Archie boy back in September .
    ———
    Popped by Sussex Star this evening and all 6 girls working were free and available. Very quiet evening for the shop.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Good service overall, I don't usually see Thai girl's but the receptionist highly recommended Serina so I said what the heck i'll give her a go otherwise I had the choice of Milky, Suzy, Hanna or Tiffany.

Serina is quiet a tall girl, I would say around 165-170cm, nice slender curvy body with C or D tittes. She is a very down to earth girl who loves to chat and has a bubbly personality and can hold a decent conversation.

She provides a really good Part 1 if your after a good massage equally her Part 2 is even better, lots of touch and teasing by Serina especially between the legs and will get you rock hard in no time. She does a top notch B2B and cat bath and lots of DFK and DATY (Extra Tip - Tipped her $100) $50 for NHJ and $50 for DFK/DATY. She did hint to me that next time more will be on offer but to be honest I'm not holding my hopes too high.

I would highly recommend her.

After my first visit I'm sure there will be plenty more. Serina also mention they have another shop in Artarmon and funny enough on the same road from the one I normally go to for a massage.
    It doesn't sound like the Serina i know ....serina is probably one of the toughest ml to crack out there.

I'm Very surprise!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Asian_lover02 View Post
    (I think you have come across something here Fun)
    By Archie boy back in September .
    ———
    Popped by Sussex Star this evening and all 6 girls working were free and available. Very quiet evening for the shop.
    Wtfffff is this....is this fcking real?

My guess is he has too many usernames id he forget what he write.

Good work lover02

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ye I visited them on the Saturday (3pm) just for my usual check up and the ml (milky)said it was very quite and I was her 3rd customer. Think there was 6-8 rostered on.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Last sunday i visit. Booked suzy. It's good

Senior Member(無間使者)
    any review bro?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast