Thread: Ying Yang Woodridge

Senior Member(無間使者)

Ying Yang Woodridge

Walk in give a $50 for a $40 half hour massage. She comes back in no change. In 10 mins or less she tries to screw me for as much as she can and gives little or no service. If I go to touch her she says no it tickles and pulls away.
    I get the shits and go to leave - she sees $ walking out the door and promises more but when we get to more she declines. I get the shits and walk. She protests and demands I pay her -I am not a aggressive person but lucky I didn't slap the bitch- greedy conniving Chinese. She got $50 of mine for doing f all. Will I ever learn. Don't make the same mistake I did.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hahaha soon as I started reading this I knew u going to say Chinese !!!! Yes best thing to do stay away from the cheap Chinese shops

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This shop is constantly VFM for me now 4th time in a row. Never had Chinese ML here, that’s might be a reason for my frequent visits. MLs are bit old but attractive and very friendly & cooperative..
    They even allowed me to pay after the session without even discussing anything about the costs, and took happily what I offered.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by skool View Post
    This shop is constantly VFM for me now 4th time in a row. Never had Chinese ML here, that’s might be a reason for my frequent visits. MLs are bit old but attractive and very friendly & cooperative..
    They even allowed me to pay after the session without even discussing anything about the costs, and took happily what I offered.
    "They even allowed me to pay after the session without even discussing anything about the costs, and took happily what I offered." - yeah sounds exactly the experience most of us have from Chinese shops like this.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    "They even allowed me to pay after the session without even discussing anything about the costs, and took happily what I offered." - yeah sounds exactly the experience most of us have from Chinese shops like this.
    Hey Prof - thought you should have known better - this shop has been black listed for ages. If Mr. Skool wants to go there for his "bit old ( over 50) but attractive" ML let him. No one believes they never discuss costs etc.
    A mate of mine went there a while back and got a rash from the towels on his back. Yuk!!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks 4FoW2. Maybe its lucky I did bolt from this place rather than pick up an incurable disease.
    Won't be going back ever....and I mean ever.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks guys for the warning.. nothing worse than being ripped off.