Person's Name : Joanne

Establishment : Massage at Central

Photo Genuine: Yes

Rates : $65 hour

Size/shape : tall, tight and busty

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : Massage

Review:

I had not been back for a few weeks, but my first time at this shop I saw Joanne, and I have to admitt she is one of the best I have ever seen. The other girls at MAC are all very good, which is why I keep going back, but Joanne was working today, I had some time off this morning, so I had to enquire as to her availabiltiy.

Lucky for me, she had a booking or two in the afternoon, but was free first thing this morning.

Up the stairs and I am welcomed by the very friendly manager, I am taken into the room, I give her the $65, she gives me a smile as she walks out.

Anyway, in the room, I strip, but $50 on the bench and lie down. a gentle rap on the door and I let Joanne know I am ready. She sees the $50, smiles (a cheeky smile) and asks how I would like it. I tell her firm, but also soft and gentle with a smile.

The massage itself is great, really strong, knows what she is doing, some teasing and accidental brushing. then the light fingers across the back and between the legs, until I am ready to go and she asks me to flip.

Off come the clothes and I am not one for telling too much in the next stage, but wow, what an amzing body, she knows how to use her entire body, her hands are amazing. Nothing is rushed, so much eye contact and cheeky smiles. This is the reason I came back and I will be back again in a couple of Mondays.

Joanne is an absolute gem!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have to agree on Joanne, she is stunning and amazing with her hands. I almost dont want people hearing about her, so she is not to busy when I book next.

But she deserves the high praise I am seeing of her, she is fantastic!

Just wish she worked a few more days at MAC.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The last time I was at this shop last week I passed by Joanne in the hall way and I was instantly hooked, I inquired but she was booked out for the rest of the afternoon. I've been waiting a whole week and finally I got my chance this afternoon and she was well worth the wait!

The girl is gorgeous, beautiful face with a great body.

The "part1" was really just a big build up for the fun part. She was teasing me from the moment she laid a finger on me and after I turned over she had me on the edge.

Too bad she only works mondays coz she's definitely worth a return visit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does this shop have a WeChat account to their daily roster ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Filodude View Post
    The last time I was at this shop last week I passed by Joanne in the hall way and I was instantly hooked, I inquired but she was booked out for the rest of the afternoon. I've been waiting a whole week and finally I got my chance this afternoon and she was well worth the wait!

The girl is gorgeous, beautiful face with a great body.

The "part1" was really just a big build up for the fun part. She was teasing me from the moment she laid a finger on me and after I turned over she had me on the edge.

Too bad she only works mondays coz she's definitely worth a return visit.
    One day a week does make it frustrating but at the same time oh so worth it when you see her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by studsg View Post
    Does this shop have a WeChat account to their daily roster ?
    Wechat, they use their mobile : 0424908878

Also more info on their shop.

https://massageatcentral.com.au

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I hope Joanne does not get to popular, I am going back for more this Monday

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMatty View Post
    I hope Joanne does not get to popular, I am going back for more this Monday
    rs=w_370,m,cg_true.jpg Does not show her true beuaty, but its a start

Banned
    Level 1, 423 Elizabeth St Surry Hills NSW
    Hi Gentelmen

Amazing Joanne is working today , all of her customers are falling head over heels for her, the total package. Be the next to experience this treasure. Make a booking so you don't miss out.

Banned
    Hi Gentelmen

Amazing Joanne is working today , all of her customers are falling head over heels for her, the total package. Be the next to experience this treasure. Make a booking so you don't miss out.

Banned
    Hi Gentelmen