Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Amore Massage Special Price Season

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Amore Massage Special Price Season

From 14-05-2012 every Wednesday 1 hour Massage will be only $50.00 at both our shop WEST END & VALLEY
    Please call first to make your booking at least 30 mins before come .
    278 montague rd, west end phone:32553285
    31 doggett st, fortitude valley phone:32528868
    Have a Happy Massage :-)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    well i hope xxxxx works on wednesdays. she's so cheeky.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This morning I went to Amore in West End, wasn't sure what to expect as I had been wanting to go check out Green Tea in Salisbury, but this popped up before I left so I thought West End was worth a look, so I drove in and had a go.

I didn't call ahead and book, so I was told that I missed out on the discount. Still, the shop has plenty of parking and is discrete enough for such a busy area.

I stayed for an hour with Eva. She's pretty, my guess would be Korean, but I'm from around here and haven't gone further than the NSW border in my life so I'd probably be wrong.
    She's about 5ft5 tall, early 20's, nice body, awesome tits and a nice firm butt. Not skinny, but curvy, just how a pretty girl should look. Probably an 8/10 for me, petite, cute, hot.

I asked for a soft massage, which it was, nice and relaxing. A little repetitive at times and the table was a bit average, trying to move every few minutes to avoid giving myself a headache. I can never get my face in those things properly, but overall very relaxing for about 20 mins. Then the teasing. That's always nice, relaxed and being teased every so often, I was then asked to roll over at half an hour.

She massaged my face, head, arms and hands, which was all in all very nice. My hands haven't felt this good for a long time, probably all stiff and ruined from repetitive wanking but what can you do.
    After that she goes back to the massaging the rest of me, which I don't really like on the front, but the occasional 'slips' make it alright. Eventually we get to the 'therapeutic' part. All in all that bit was really good. Not rushed and plenty of mixing up the process. I don't go often, maybe 3-4 times a year, but I have had a few good rubs in the past, including Tanya(Ekibin), (Thai)Alice, QJ and a couple of others, it was pretty up there. I'd rate her between a early morning Tanya and an above average QJ. I'd rate it a 7/10 massage, only because of the repetition, and I have been to some of the best around here. The place I go to most often has ladies in their 30's and 40's, not girls in their early 20's, so yeah, my opinion is that experience counts in that department.

For her possible experience level and kick ass body, cute demeanor and overall attitude, she gets an 8/10. For reference; for me, 10/10's are the times you fall off the table and can't remember your name. 9/10's are totally unexpected full body gspm. 8/10's are pretty girls who like what they are doing and do it well.

After all was done she actually wanted to stay and chat, as there was a few minutes left and she was kind of flirty, but me being socially inept missed the signals and my chance. That's why I'm here after all.

Would return, would recommend. Oh, and yeah, I got the discount in the end anyway.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    very good review! cheers mate.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    do you know what time they open? mid week relaxation is in order!

Thanks for the report! keen to try!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey, gave it a try myself on wednesday as well. I booked a head so it only cost me $50 for the massage, was greeted by a hot girl most likely Eva (I didn't catch her name). Was offered a drink when I got inside, massage started and I asked for hard, it wasn't hard. Though the teasing was very nice, see had good english, though I'm usually very shy, so not much of a conversation happened. When it came time to turn over, I asked. Front massage was alright, mainly just worked on my legs, I think my massage was cut short by about 10 minutes. Overall, the girl was great, just the hard massage isn't a hard massage.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This is probably my new favorite massage place now. So far the girls there have been quite pretty and the shop has a very zen-like feel to it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I gave it a try my self today at West end massage 5/10 dont know what all the fuss is about average massage extras yes very robotic wont go back

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    you remember which girl you had at the west end shop bob?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No cant remember her name im no good with names sorry

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is yoyo still around? Hk Chinese very hot. Works in both shops

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been there twice now.... Massage is good, 6.5/10, few cute girls, haven't had the pleasure of Eva yet.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What time are they open till?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    usually late, at least 9pm i reckon.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ok, I went again to see if the first review I gave was a fluke.

Turns out it was. Like a lot of these shops they can be hit and miss on any given day or time, but that's kind of the fun of it.

Anyway, here's a quick follow up report on how things went this time round.

So Thursday afternoon, I rock in. Greeted by average to good looking Chinese girl. Depending on the light I'd give her between a 5 and a 6 out of 10.

So usual business, pay for an hour, get medium. Medium massage was good on my back, the masseuse possibly has formal training in that area. Tried to engage in conversation however her english wasn't good, couldn't get past a couple of sentences. Didn't get her name either.

So yeah, back to it, good massage on the back, legs and arms. A couple of stray brushes for wink wink but not too much of a hint. Rolled over, not much happens, a bit of a chest and ab massage, kind of hurt a little. No hints. Leg massage, that fucken hurt. Too much pressure. Told her a couple of times to go easier, somehow slipped the language barrier. She went and got a towel, cleaned me up, no hint of extra, though she must have thought my junk was dirty because she gave that a good old wipe down.

Overall it wasn't a terrible experience, though it wasn't good, on my way out the door she said something about extra next time.

Not sure if I'll be back. I have had much much worse, though West End is kinda out of my way and if something isn't spectacular I won't go out of my way for it.

4/10 on round two. I'll keep y'all posted on my next adventures.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    does anybody know what time they open ??

have to do an early morning airport run next wednesday and think i should be giving Eva a try

any other girls worth trying ??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thgey open at 9 am

Senior Member(無間使者)
    so glad i have wednesdays off work

my new favorite day, saw girl today

can't wait till next week

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Does anyone go to these places and NOT opt for the happy ending?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Who cares?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast