Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 278 club/ginza girl that do anal.?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I'm very happy to take the plunge (no pun intended), soon as I recover enough to do it. Need about 2 more weeks. Let's give them the benefit of the doubt.
    Thanks! I will try too but I might not punt before the next 2 weeks. I'll let you know if I have the chance to give it a try!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Do you guys think anal feels better than pussy? I've tried it a few times and it kinda feels tight at the entrance but once you're in, it doesn't have the same muscle squeeze all throughout your shaft that a pussy has.

I normally find it harder to cum with anal because of that. Have to pump faster which some WL don't like.
    I've tried anal once with Grace and agree with you. I feel very tight only at the moment when I thrust in. But her position was not quite proper for me to penetrate. I didn't ask her coz I thought she may feel painful if I penetrated faster.
    Last edited by Jokermaycry; 01-02-2021 at 09:23 PM. Reason: forget to quote

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    After two yrs I'm still very curious have any one anal Alin? I stick my whole finger right up her anus it was easy nd she didn't feel a thing haha...

Only ever tried her once...

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    After two yrs I'm still very curious have any one anal Alin? I stick my whole finger right up her anus it was easy nd she didn't feel a thing haha...

Only ever tried her once...
    Alin hasn't been on roster for quite some time now. Think she's finished up?
    Anyway, I did ask her on one of my visits and she turned me down. That doesn't rule out the possibility, though. Maybe she didn't feel right in that part of her body that day.
    On the other hand, some girls allow mad fingering with more than 1 finger in the arse but still will not allow a dick in there, go figure.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Will give it a go and report back when I can... On "medical leave" from punting due to a minor surgery recently. It's also why I've been hitting this forum a lot more lately, lol!
    Although, Thais offering anal... My LB alert is flashing red!
    I am so fucking glad/blessed this forum exists to share unseen knowledge!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Alin hasn't been on roster for quite some time now. Think she's finished up?
    Anyway, I did ask her on one of my visits and she turned me down. That doesn't rule out the possibility, though. Maybe she didn't feel right in that part of her body that day.
    On the other hand, some girls allow mad fingering with more than 1 finger in the arse but still will not allow a dick in there, go figure.
    Alin was on last week.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone, anything to report?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Do you guys think anal feels better than pussy? I've tried it a few times and it kinda feels tight at the entrance but once you're in, it doesn't have the same muscle squeeze all throughout your shaft that a pussy has.

I normally find it harder to cum with anal because of that. Have to pump faster which some WL don't like.
    Of course it feels tighter. It wasn't designed in the same way as a vagina!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123