Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If you date a WL

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

If you date a WL

If you date a WL it will bring you initial pleasure, then only pain and anguish. I guarantee it.

You will sit at your desk at work wondering whose cock is currently in her mouth, who she is DFKing and orgasming with, who is currently licking her pussy, who has recently cum in her mouth, does she enjoy sex with other punters more than you, etc etc etc.*

You will enjoy the short time she spends with you and those times will be short as they often work 15 hour days, 6 or 7 days a week.

But you will hate the long days and nights that she is at work fucking 10 guys a day.
    You will hate reading reviews on her and what others are doing to her and how she was "enjoying" being fucked by them.*

Is that what you want ?

Date a non WL and use the WL's for fun and sex

Quoted by Brothercreeper

Banned
    This topic has been raised many times by other punters. The strong advice is to avoid WLs and don't get involved with them in any relationships.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hello Chaps!

I read a lot of shit about WL theory by punters. Hell, I’ve even trolled in some of the posts to continue the hilarity.

I’ll come clean on this top once and for all: I’ve dated a WL. I’ve lived with a WL.

It takes courage, self confidence, a sense of equality and open mindedness. Some people think they’re open minded or non judgemental, but there’s nothing like dating a WL to test your own resilience.

Most punters are (probably, hopefully) entirely comfortable having friendships, acquaintances, a hair stylist, masseuser and a few favourite WLs without confusing those relationships with their siblings, parents, girlfriend or life partner.

Guess what? Most WLs are exactly the same.

You can have great sex in a shop but go home and think to yourself ‘thank Christ I don’t have to live with that girl’. It should come as no surprise that even the greatest WL doesn’t view her best regulars as boyfriend material. The sex might be great, the money excellent and the flirting tilitillating, but she’s working. She ain’t as into her current customer as he’d like to imagine or as much as she acts in the room. Women, eh?

Oh yes, some people (including WLs) are bad and think nothing of scamming a person out of money. I heard that otherwise decent financial planners and bankers think nothing of stealing other peoples money, too.

I had a regular WL I was seeing for several weeks once and the sessions were fantastic. If we were both honest we pushed the boundaries of what we were usually comfortable with during our times in the shop.

For reasons best known to herself, one day she messaged me and asked to come over. I was surprised, not believing my luck while checking my wallet to see if I had enough cash.

Her visiting me personally was completely different to anything I had experienced with her before. Yes, she was hot in the room and if anything the sex was less spectacular yet more intense, slower and sensual. We both came like we had never done before together. She wasn’t working. I wasn’t punting. I did not raise money and neither did she. We ate out afterwards and said farewell for the evening.

Things took their normal course and eventually we drifted apart either because of usual jealousy, work commitments or because one of us had met someone new. She’s no longer in Sydney. This was a few years ago.

I was probably not mature enough to date (and eventually live with) a person working as a WL at that time of my life, and it was her first time having a boyfriend while working. We were both a little messed up by it. Like most people when an intense loving relationship that reaches its conclusion.

Love is sublime but it can hurt deeply.

Love is why songs and poetry exist.

Love is why people sometimes resort to domestic violence, revenge, abuse drugs or alcohol and, sadly, commit suicide.

To be human is to be imperfect. To be human is to love.

I often read things like:

“WLs only see men as money and could never love.”

“I’m into her but could never see her as marriage material or take her to meet my parents.”

“She agreed to do me and my two friends in a hotel while high and she said she came 3 times as she swallowed our loads one after the other.”

“I would never trust a WL.”

“I was pissed off because she said she will only do Asian guys.”

We’re all equal in this world. We all deserve love, admiration for our strengths, and criticism for our weaknesses. We all have a responsibility to treat each other with respect.

And yes kids, sometimes punters fall for WLs and WLs fall for punters. It’s rare, it’s complicated, it’s beautiful and the budding relationship is often doomed.

But isn’t life wonderful?

BB!
    Cheesy Garlic Bread!

Life is like a box of chocolates someone once said a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

I’ve been to paradise but I’ve never been to me. Lamest line from a song ever but it has stuck with me.

Banned
    Like the post @bbongobboy

And I thought like many was am resilient(enough) , and can say despite my continued respect , failed as any man woman may, can and will. Both of us put up with some pretty trying experiences; though it was our reactions to, that ultimately set up The hurt and got it deeply settled in.

She is a gorgeous woman and while not around in Sydney, we are in contact and while she’s not currently working , I’ remain uncertain to whether we can get around the issues ,that were at times exacerbated by language / culture / age? /other that were present. In that like any relationship.

We both like to think could,

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Too many self-professed experts on this topic who think that because they’ve gone out with a WL a couple of times, it makes them authorities on the topic.

I’ve had two long term relationships with WLs. Both were successful privates and they were both great relationships.

What worked for me was we never discussed their work and it was about respecting the boundaries.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    Too many self-professed experts on this topic who think that because they’ve gone out with a WL a couple of times, it makes them authorities on the topic.

I’ve had two long term relationships with WLs. Both were successful privates and they were both great relationships.

What worked for me was we never discussed their work and it was about respecting the boundaries.
    This!!! ^^^^ Best advice ever !! Respect that boundry! Thanks quackm!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

working ladies are like jelly beans.

Just because you tasted one. doesn't make you an expert on them all.

it may work, it may not. might hurt, might not.

For this reason blanket statement should be taken with a shovel of salt.
    no-one can describe all the flavors of jelly beans based on sampling a few

That being said. Odds are it won't work out.

Many have claimed to have captured a WL's heart. I've yet heard of one that's married. and STAYED married. who know's .. ... he/she might be out there.

Pro:
    - u can still punt as much as u like lol
    - all the fucked up stories lol :/

Con:
    - try to date a non popular girl c/j/k princess to avoid stds lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    the farthest step i have ever taken to develop personal relations with WLs is asking them “how is work going?” . i guess i am not the expert on dating WLs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Life's short.

If you game and want to try, go for it

If you are worried about this and that, then don't

Life's not peachy clean, so is everyone

The reason you didn’t heard that the person stay married to WL is because they are far few in between, but I can assure you they are exists.

Also some of them stop become WL afterwards, and some of them you didn’t know they are WL because the husband won’t introduce the wife as ex-WL.

Junior Member(有D料到)

No

No thank you........

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Then you bring trouble and hassle to your life and if she is crazy and a bitch then all of your friends will leave you alone

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Didn’t have a problem with her work but had one with her management. Kept her under tabs 24/7.
    In the end she left both of us 😂😂😂

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have been a reader of the forum for some time and posts like this out it into perspective. I had a special lady then came to realisebits just business for her. No dramas I’m now getting crazy gf experience in the shop and have an awesome go to. It’s great when you work out where the line is. I stopped texting her and it made her work harder when I come to the shop. Now I do send a courtesy text if I’m going to the shop. Most times I see her but she also makes sure the other girls take good care of me too.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I know a friend who used to work as a WL, who then married a guy who didn't know she did that work. Eventually she did tell her husband about it, but the effect of telling him was catastrophic to their relationship. Their sex life went to completely Zero, and she's been in a long term "affair" with another married guy for years now. I say affair in quotes because she doesn't even put any effort into concealing it. Everytime she comes out to meet our group of friends, it is with this other guy. Her husband is almost non-existent in her life!
    I guess there are 2 morals to the story. The first is, going into a relationship with the knowledge of her being a WL is far better than starting it, committing to it, then finding out about it after all that. The fact that we're here on a punter forum should mean you already know it.
    The second moral of the story is, barring the girl being a scammer or whatever (always keep scammer-radar on and obey it!), it is all in your head. The husband of my friend couldn't handle the fact that she was a WL, but her lover could. Her relationship with her lover is not exactly perfect but it has lasted for years now with no end in sight. So, make sure you can handle the facts before jumping in. If you're the type that says "I'll be your BF, but you have to quit being a WL blablabla", then forget about it, you can't handle it even if she quits immediately. However, if you can say "I'll be your BF, I can support you so you can choose not to work anymore", then you probably can handle it.

Banned
    Better to pay by the hour than having to lease her out to other savage devils who will bang her intensely

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedone View Post
    Better to pay by the hour than having to lease her out to other savage devils who will bang her intensely
    Would you like your your girlfriend WL to come home late and you're waiting for her in bed knowing that she has had all types of guys bang her and then she leans over to kiss you and her lips have been on many little fellas and let you stick your little fella in the same place that has been visited by many countless guys? If you don't care then you can have a relationship with a WL. If you can't, let her go and find a normal girl.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Would you like your your girlfriend WL to come home late and you're waiting for her in bed knowing that she has had all types of guys bang her and then she leans over to kiss you and her lips have been on many little fellas and let you stick your little fella in the same place that has been visited by many countless guys? If you don't care then you can have a relationship with a WL. If you can't, let her go and find a normal girl.
    I agree, it's not worth the head fuck

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast