Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: If you date a WL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some good write up here guys. I dated a WL for a short time and I also struggled with thoughts of her with her customers. She was one of the most popular girls due to her looks and service in this shop but known to have a strong case of PS lol. Funny how she found interest in me out of all the guys she saw. Made me feel a bit special for a while and was good while it lasted. Was never going to be a long term thing. Just left in my memories now.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by abovetherim View Post
    Some good write up here guys. I dated a WL for a short time and I also struggled with thoughts of her with her customers. She was one of the most popular girls due to her looks and service in this shop but known to have a strong case of PS lol. Funny how she found interest in me out of all the guys she saw. Made me feel a bit special for a while and was good while it lasted. Was never going to be a long term thing. Just left in my memories now.
    Did she abandon you or did you dump her?

Junior Member(有D料到) sweetpariswong's Avatar
    Everyone got story here... Interesting

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not all WL are un-dateable or not willing to stop working, there are exceptions.

I found one, but at this time not ready to tell the story.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for sharing

I’m meeting my favourite ML tomorrow afternoon at a hotel for the first time. Well, hopefully I am, she’s a bit dizzy and often late, so we shall see. Told her No money, but bought her some flowerbomb perfume as a surprise. We’ve been to a few bars and restaurants before, so hopefully a fun night coming up.

I do wonder how many other guys she has sex with, though - she is very popular... she tells me ‘very few’ but who knows. So far not any deep feelings, so no jealousy. She’s the 5th ML I have dated, some dump me, some fade away, some had to leave Aus - but no worries, I certainly don’t want anything serious.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have done this twice. It took me two instances to learn that it is a bad idea. Cost me a bit of money too and they both just disappeared when it ran out. WLs can be sweet, nice, kind, gentle and honest, but they are also incapable of seeing friendly punters as anything other than sources of additional income/gifts. A fool? Maybe......but I just regard it as a good learning experience. I definitely don't need a 3rd lesson. If you totally disagree with me, best of luck to you.

Try getting into a relationship without paying too much to the lady. the less you pay, the more girls will love you. Even better make her pay for dates, I find girls who pay for my dates get addicted to the relationship.
    I am not fussed if my gfs date other man. If I do, why can't they? Only exception is wife, of course.
    To live in Australia is to win in the game of life.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    The first time I went out with a WL she paid for everything, she seemed to feel guilty that I paid to see her and she wanted to pay it back by paying for everything. It was good while it lasted!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Without going into all the details . I got suckered in by a WL .saw her both in and out of shop
    When I said I can’t give her money to help pay for student visa
    She ended up been to busy to see me

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by scanboy View Post
    Without going into all the details . I got suckered in by a WL .saw her both in and out of shop
    When I said I can’t give her money to help pay for student visa
    She ended up been to busy to see me
    That's her lost in earning from the shop. This happened to me. She want me to buy her perfume I say no. She text me less and messege is short now. My plan is to visit she less, to fuck only and not dating her anymore. I plan to see other girls in her work place on a line up with her in it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The only time I would date a WL/ML is when no $$$ strings are involved. The moment she started talking about buying luxuries or funding her life, she only sees you as a sugar daddy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah, I agree I am sure it would do your head in to date a WL

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It's pretty tempting to date a ml/WL..
    Been going to see a regular for the past yr or 2? Developed trust and now our simple massage session is not so simple these days.. she's been hunting at the idea of bf/gf.. but I just brush it off saying she way out of my league etc..
    The idea is nice but hard to live with everyday know she jerking off some jerk during the day..

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by azzzn View Post
    It's pretty tempting to date a ml/WL..
    Been going to see a regular for the past yr or 2? Developed trust and now our simple massage session is not so simple these days.. she's been hunting at the idea of bf/gf.. but I just brush it off saying she way out of my league etc..
    The idea is nice but hard to live with everyday know she jerking off some jerk during the day..

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk
    Not jerking off one guy but many during the day or night.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Guys, if you're going to date a WL, you need to accept her for who she is... she will never be your "Snow White" by virtue of her job... but believe me when I say that anyone can crack that facade. A WL can easily fall for you as easily as you fall for her.
    Remember, she see's this as work.. that's all... if you are lucky enough to get under her skin, the world is your oyster!!! Her job is to pleasure you to the point that you will return... her aim is to NOT fall in love with you... but, as we all know... shit happens!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good to hear from you again Bro A&L.

Yep - shit sure does happen as we are only human after all.

Hope you are looking after yourself Bro...

Banned
    Staying single and seeing different WL is the dream! You get older and they always stay the same age.

No matter how hot a girl is, you will get bored of banging her so unless you actually love her (and be honest with yourself), why would you date her? I'm glad I got past the dating WL phase of my punting career. Even today there is always that temptation to convert but you need to remain strong.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    You are nothing more than an ATM to a WL

It's a business transactions, no friends, not lovers

Just paid service's

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by loco_loser View Post
    You are nothing more than an ATM to a WL
    ATM, Arse To Mouth ?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast