Yes

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’m ok with dating a WL as long as she helps pay the bills

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    ATM, Arse To Mouth ?
    Up to you player

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    just have fun, don't take things too seriously. life is too short for that.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Play or be played

Up to you

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by loco_loser View Post
    You are nothing more than an ATM to a WL

It's a business transactions, no friends, not lovers

Just paid service's
    From my experience, 90% yes.
    9% will be your friends but not lover (I have few)
    1% can be your lover ( I have found 2 of them in my 9 years of punting )

The odds of meeting that 1% is really low. So just don't waste your time. And even if you meet her, there are incredible hurdles after you two decide to be together.
    You can hardly have a normal relationship with a WL. In the end, you will be so tired you will do anything to get your life back to normal.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i have had so many mind-blowing great sex with so many great girls that i would never ever consider any one special.

to anyone who considers serious relationship with WL: i pity you because you haven’t had much great sex. limited experience is your problem.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mcjesus View Post
    i have had so many mind-blowing great sex with so many great girls that i would never ever consider any one special.

to anyone who considers serious relationship with WL: i pity you because you haven’t had much great sex. limited experience is your problem.
    wow Bro mcjesus.. I hope there are exceptions to that...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The whole thing is a mind fuck - tried it out of curiosity/fantasy but what happens behind closed doors at the shop is better left there.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mcjesus View Post

Have to agree with this somewhat. Those most likely to "fall" for a WL are those that are seriously gimped in the love life department. Like, if someone works in a warehouse, dealing with nothing but boxes and crates everyday, of course being in contact with a hot-blooded WL becomes "mind-blowing". Or sometimes it is because the dude has a self-esteem problem and doesn't dare talk to girls outside of punting. Never had a GF, let alone a hot one. So the WL becomes like a goddess to them. The problem for these people is, they can't really get the "experience" even if they wanted to.
    Personally, I got divorced years ago and hooked up with a GF that was 13 years younger than I was. A 33 year old guy with a 20 year old GF.... it couldn't get any better than that. Enjoyed the best uninhibited sex I've ever had and probably ever will. My family life was ruined because of that, but fuck it, I am now 100% resilient to any of this crap.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by doritos View Post
    It could get better than that. <shit talk ...>.
    Yawn..., just in case anybody has'nt worked it out yet doritos is full of shit!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I reckon the fake news is hillarious

Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Yawn..., just in case anybody has'nt worked it out yet doritos is full of shit!
    Lol, yeah I was munching on a bag of Doritos while reading that.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Never got ask out or ever dated a wl/ml
    Life is good atm it just go better by the way

Goldfish, how did your family find out? I'm in a very similar situation but my wife is not aware yet. did you ever regret your decision to be freed from marriage? Further, I'm still picking up girls on the side with decent success when wife is overseas. I'm definately not getting married for a while if I do get divorced, marriage is too fucking boring to me.
    To live in Australia is to win in the game of life.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I don't know how Goldfish feels, but I separated from mine last June after 10 years (the last 4 were just cohabitation). Never felt better, even the doctor said all my test results were better than last year and my blood pressure was down. She on the other hand is doing it quite tough according to the kids (who I'm going to court in May to fight for equal custody), not my problem. I personally have no regrets, I'm having the best time I've had for a while.

A friend of mine gave me the best advise I've ever had...the power lies with the one who cares least and (apart from the kids) I don't give a shit, I even told her go to back home and book yourself into a mental hospital take all the time you need...years would be good I'll look after the kids.

Anyway, this July will be 12 months of separation and I can get divorced...I might even go to visit my sister in law who I've wanted to fuck for the last 10 years that she lived with us.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalFlush View Post
    Goldfish, how did your family find out? I'm in a very similar situation but my wife is not aware yet. did you ever regret your decision to be freed from marriage? Further, I'm still picking up girls on the side with decent success when wife is overseas. I'm definately not getting married for a while if I do get divorced, marriage is too fucking boring to me.
    She didn't find out. I came clean and told her everything, including all my punting, then I said I wanted a divorce because I wanted to stop pretending to be a devoted husband.
    I have no regrets I did it. Of course it cost me financially, but money is just money, I can always make more. My way of life changed to what I imagined it would be, that's priceless.
    If you really want to go through with it, make sure you understand all your legal rights. Things are very different here in Oz. Example, there's no such thing as alimony, but child support is important if you have kids, etc.

@dotcom @Goldfish - useful replies, thanks.

I had a think about my situation. The way I see, there are 3 possible outcomes, 100% controlled by me how I want it to pan out:
    1) Dont tell the wife and keep living a double life
    2) Save the marriage
    3) Come clean. Either both will split up, or she accepts the infidelity and continue the marriage in some arrangement.

1 - short term win for the guy until the wife finds out one day. The breakup will be very unsightly and everyone will probably lose a lot of respect for me for cheating. I also feel this is a rather underhanded way of dealing with the issue.

2 - I could save the marriage by finding progress in the relationship. Like having more babies, building business, focus on a project that involves the wife, or get into some couple activity. In the short to medium term, both will win. But long term? When I have run out of things to advance the relationship, Ill be back to boredom. This strategy could only work for 5-15 years max. Thing is, I dont think I can hold out that long.

3 - Coming clean will cause the wife to hate you in the short - medium term. In a way, you are putting her down slowly because she leaves the relationship in anger which will cause her to move on /get over quicker than to just dump her or take her by surprise in point 1. The earlier I do it, probably the better it is for her too because she still has the looks to find someone new who can take care of her. It's the most respectable way to doing it. And long term, you win by not feeling miserable in this relationship and lying to yourself for another 40 - 50 years!
    Im really fucked because Im feeling this way just 3 years into my marriage. At least for middle aged man, they can employ strategy 2 and just preservere on until the time comes, becoming the silent "hero" of the family.
    To live in Australia is to win in the game of life.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Im really fucked because Im feeling this way just 3 years into my marriage. At least for middle aged man, they can employ strategy 2 and just preserve on until the time comes, becoming the silent "hero" of the family.
    I don't get it, how can you already sick of your marriage after 3 years?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by traveller1 View Post
    I don't get it, how can you already sick of your marriage after 3 years?
    Pretty easy if your wife turns out to be somebody completely different to what you thought she was and find out only after the ceremony!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast