Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Luxury Diamond...??? What a joke...! "Luxury rubbish"

OK, So many things to address so let’s do this systematically.

Because you didn’t list the girls name I had to ask all of the luxury diamond girls as to who used their phone during a work session. Only one admitted to using it but not in the way you described. While I’m not saying the OP is liar I do think answering the phone mid coitus is a bit much…don’t you think.

While the girl in question did say she answered the phone she said it was after the “work” had been done. Regardless I do consider this an unacceptable practise. Like you said she is being paid for the time to be with you. As a result I have asked that particular girl to turn on airplane mode during the beginning of work sessions to avoid the temptation of using her phone again, she has also been issued with a strict warning that any further complaint resulting in the usage of a phone will result in disciplinary action.

We sincerely apologise that this incident has occurred and will contact you via PM on how we can work together to resolve this.

Secondly lets address the issue of management. We give our girls more freedom and autonomy as we want them to feel more relaxed at work. However this freedom is something they shouldn’t take for granted. The expectation is that they will enter each session ready to do the work they have been paid for. This is an expectation that has been set by myself and every girl knows this. However because we rule with a velvet glove rather than an iron fist sometimes things do slip through the cracks. Our ongoing goals are to continue to improve the customer experience not only from our front desk staff but also from the girls. So how are we going to achieve this?

In order to answer the above question let’s talk about what luxury diamond actually is.

Luxury Diamond is a status and class we give to certain girls that continually provide exceptional service to our clients. However service is not enough to get you to luxury diamond status, you need to be young and pretty as well. This strict criteria is what allows you as clients to know who are the best girls at M5.

Our team is passionate here at M5 we strive to improve everyday and are willing listeners. However as the culture of each business is different you cannot compare apples to oranges. We want our staff to have fun at work, to not feel like they have immense pressure to perform each time they step into the room. We believe in positive reinforcement to establish a positive working environment.

As one punter said, “nobody wants a soulless fuck” we want our girls to have personality, but personality does not mean laziness, we do expect our staff to ensure they try their best to make sure you leave with a big grin on . If you want a cookie cutter, by the book, “flawless” service than you know where to go.

Caff3ry Signing off~

Junior Member(有D料到)
    *hands up*
    i have some questions:
    so only 1 girl get the memo not to use phone while in session?
    what about the rest?

it would be good to have constant reminder of the basic rules every now and then after the initial induction, say, on the weekly meeting, or when handing out pay check. etc

does the girls even understand the different level of service?
    i know you have different nationalities/languages to cover, but do they really understand?
    or you tell them the different service types (you said your piece, you think you done your job), but, did you ask them to communicate back in their own words, just to make sure they understand?

i think sometimes you do have to show some iron fist and fire one or two misbehaved girls in front of everybody, one strike rule aka no second chance kinda thing, to keep others in line.

Quote Originally Posted by csda View Post
    *hands up*
    i have some questions:
    so only 1 girl get the memo not to use phone while in session?
    what about the rest?

it would be good to have constant reminder of the basic rules every now and then after the initial induction, say, on the weekly meeting, or when handing out pay check. etc

does the girls even understand the different level of service?
    i know you have different nationalities/languages to cover, but do they really understand?
    or you tell them the different service types (you said your piece, you think you done your job), but, did you ask them to communicate back in their own words, just to make sure they understand?

i think sometimes you do have to show some iron fist and fire one or two misbehaved girls in front of everybody, one strike rule aka no second chance kinda thing, to keep others in line.
    They know my bottom line, if customer paid for diamond service and wanted CIM and didn't get it then we dock her pay back to premium and refund the difference between diamond and premium back to the customer. I don't "fire" them I just tell them to take a "vacation". I don't like to put the hammer down but if it comes down to it I will. They all know the difference between the service standards. One the reasons why we offer multiple service levels is that. Is to provide customer with options. Some people just don't want to play premium due to health risks etc. But to answer your questions yes they do know the difference and they know what is expected.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Caffery signing off!?!?

Bro your part of management their now?

Only 1 girl admitted.. perhaps it would have been better to have called an amnesty and not asked who it was. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    Caffery signing off!?!?

Bro your part of management their now?

Only 1 girl admitted.. perhaps it would have been better to have called an amnesty and not asked who it was. Oh well.
    Well well isn’t this funny hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by caff3ry View Post
    Well well isn’t this funny hahaha.
    Not quite 5000 words yet.....
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Not quite 5000 words yet.....
    I know but we’ll get there when the time comes.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Using mobile phone is really not that much of a big deal, if it bother you so much, tell the WL, most will just put them away upon your requrest. I just don‘t get why is it that hard to communicate with a WL, even if she doesn‘t speak English, a hand signal or the word "No" is not hard for WLs to understand. How can you guys fuck a WL without some sort of communications? I treated them nicely and I never have a bad punt. The only feedback I get from WLs is that they wish every customer is nice like me. You normally get what you give, simple.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Speechwriter View Post
    That was a great AR Mr Tomyniko. Thank you. Raw and honest.

Combine these ARs with all the positive ARs we write on this forum — which is the vast majority — and we can build a dynamic community that is a great benefit to punters, shops and girls. Everybody wins.

Look forward to your next AR.
    Mr Clean... Pity m5 didnt come out with the full story of kay...all your worst punt is with Korean girls bcuz they wont take any craps from you. Boa at ginza romi at m5 nd kay a m5.

If there’s a trade union in this industry Speech will have to wank himself at home, no shops or girls will want to see him after this.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrickvill_5 View Post
    If you want a cookie cutter, by the book, “flawless” service than you know where to go.
    OK, I will go there then.
    Prefer "flawless" to "faulty". Anyway, how the hell you know every girls at this other shop (whose name you shall not mention) provide cookie-cutter service?...Have you personally test driven everyone there?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think this statement pretty much sums up the attitude that has been the catalyst for the debate that has cut across a couple of threads.

You’re paying her for a service but in no way does the girl “belong to you” to do with as you please for that period.

Quote Originally Posted by Happyman2018 View Post
    Plus when we book a girl for the time, she belong to us.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I really dont agree with the management at m5 saying.
    We are paying for diamond n we expect to get wat we pay for..
    Like I went to a shop at rydamlere I pay for 150 for and hr, I expect just a standard service, but no this girl provide service like shop at 42g n m5 or 278.
    But when u going to high end shop n paying for the diamond service I expect at least give 80% of service not 50%..
    If that d case y I come here for..

I know u want to give the girls a more freely environment to work, but the girls then will take it as granted.
    Like u said the girls know d different between each service that's y I said u give them a loophole to try n allow us paying dimond but trying to slack off by providing premium service..
    I really think giving customers more option to choice is just giving excuses for the girls to choice what they want to do but still can charge higher price.
    If a customer dont like particular service they can decline, like a lot of punter here, they always decline dd, some even know paying for diamond u get dfk n bbbj, some still decline to have it..

I believe I pay for diamond, I should get the service that's meant to be provided, but if any service i dont like i can decline, but not up to girl to decide what to provide or not as they agree with the management when they decide they want to earn extra, but then realise they can't provide as they dont like it but still want the extra money..
    No way

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can I just say the this concept of classes is a load of crap and gives misleading sense of expectation with the punters. I have a feeling in some cases the diamond service is imposed on girls to provide and they’re not always comfortable with it.

If was an owner of a shop and I wanted my girls to be ‘free’ I’d follow the business model of rnt shops and have the standard base price for standard service everyone, and any extras are at the discretion of the girl and the punter. 227 broadway are good at this. Thatd mean the girls have a say on who they give extras to and do it only with who they’re confortable with, and punters don’t get a false sense of expectation. Everyone’s happier in the end. Imagine if you were an WL and forced to give CIM to a smelly ugly old c*nt that turned you off, that isn’t ‘freedom’ isn’t it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Totally agree with what u said, u not giving them freedom u are telling them that's the service u need 2 do n u must apply to it.
    What u said is rite, freedom mean they charge what prices for what service n get to choice what service they want n when

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by exstar View Post
    Can I just say the this concept of classes is a load of crap and gives misleading sense of expectation with the punters. I have a feeling in some cases the diamond service is imposed on girls to provide and they’re not always comfortable with it.

If was an owner of a shop and I wanted my girls to be ‘free’ I’d follow the business model of rnt shops and have the standard base price for standard service everyone, and any extras are at the discretion of the girl and the punter. 227 broadway are good at this. Thatd mean the girls have a say on who they give extras to and do it only with who they’re confortable with, and punters don’t get a false sense of expectation. Everyone’s happier in the end. Imagine if you were an WL and forced to give CIM to a smelly ugly old c*nt that turned you off, that isn’t ‘freedom’ isn’t it.
    I agree that shops should not expect girls to do diamond services if the girls are not comfortable with the idea. However, are the girls being forced to do diamond services against their will? NO they are not! They have a choice here and if the shop makes it mandatory for them to perform diamond services in order for them to work at the shop for which they are not comfortable with than they can leave and work for another shop that does not impose these expectations on their girls. This is a free country and girls can move around and choose where they want to work. They are not being locked up or after having their passports confiscated and told they must do everything. Let's not distort the facts here please.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Animal

Quote Originally Posted by Happyman2018 View Post
    Dont want to get fuck for that long then dont take booking
    U guys keep on saying speechwriter is on drugs
    But wat proof.
    He just can fuck for long time
    Mayb the girl didnt give him any excitement so he can't come
    Quote Originally Posted by najibthepunterman View Post
    I see as completely different. Not the same at all and you talk shit when Mr Wilisno already idenitfy you as other shop owner.

How can you say is the same? Mr Speech fuck girl till she can take no more. She try her best but she cannot continue. That girl Kay is very good girl. I have seen myself and so many others too who also say she is very good. You respect Kay, You get good service. I don’t know waht he want. Refund for ten minute? You are joking? Even Mr Wilson tell you to fck off for that.

Some of you other dick on forum are very terrible people. Not fit to be human. You expect girl when she be hurting to let you fuck till she bleed? I see one of you force Love at Ginza to keep fuck when she have to stop. I cannot belive there are people like some of you. You make be sickening
    Good on you for speaking out against him. This dude is an animal if he thinks girl can be treated this way.

My happy man u better stick to punting man .
    What are you talking about ? No idea at all

Hope poor kay is alright

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    I agree that shops should not expect girls to do diamond services if the girls are not comfortable with the idea. However, are the girls being forced to do diamond services against their will? NO they are not! They have a choice here and if the shop makes it mandatory for them to perform diamond services in order for them to work at the shop for which they are not comfortable with than they can leave and work for another shop that does not impose these expectations on their girls. This is a free country and girls can move around and choose where they want to work. They are not being locked up or after having their passports confiscated and told they must do everything. Let's not distort the facts here please.
    This guy is spot on.
    The ladies do have a choice you know and this is indeed a free country. They don't have to commit themselves to Diamond if CIM for example is something they can't accept. Similarly I know at least 3 gorgeous WLs that was thinking about working in Ginza but couldn't commit to the mandatory DD.
    The different tiers offered gives the shop in this case m5 more flexibility for the ladies and in return they might get a wider range of ladies willing to work for them.
    Therefore nothing wrong if a shop chooses to run its business model this way.

Back to OPs thread (Unlike the Speech/Kay debacle), there is absolutely no debate here he got shafted especially when he paid for "luxury diamond" and M5 management has already apologized and are offering him compensation via private pm so I think that's very fair on their part.

Lastly for M5, I don't quiet agree with your new luxury diamond tier as it just seems like an excuse to raise your prices on your more popular girls without essentially any added services that you are advertising it to be. You perhaps need to make it much clearer what the differences in experiences it is meant to be for this to be acceptable for customers.

278/Ginza is still my go to shop but M5 is very close behind as it is offers me a very good refreshing alternative and most importantly.
    At the end of the day, we should be grateful both these shops (with distinct running styles) exist as they both serve up some of the best young pretty hot WLs in the whole of Sydney.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by najibthepunterman View Post
    I see as completely different. Not the same at all and you talk shit when Mr Wilisno already idenitfy you as other shop owner.

How can you say is the same? Mr Speech fuck girl till she can take no more. She try her best but she cannot continue. That girl Kay is very good girl. I have seen myself and so many others too who also say she is very good. You respect Kay, You get good service. I don’t know waht he want. Refund for ten minute? You are joking? Even Mr Wilson tell you to fck off for that.

Some of you other dick on forum are very terrible people. Not fit to be human. You expect girl when she be hurting to let you fuck till she bleed? I see one of you force Love at Ginza to keep fuck when she have to stop. I cannot belive there are people like some of you. You make be sickening
    You Are A Good man Mr Najib.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Yeah, wrongly accusing someone of drugs taking is outrageous and unacceptable...

Oops ! After checking the posts in the two threads concerned, the only stupid guy who said Speech is on drugs is YOU ! No one else !
    Rubbish did he even read the threads!

Yep Happy man2018 is on drug

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    To each their own. While you will find many here who will defend Kay and are dubious about the circumstances described, there would be very few, if any, who would try to defend the girl in the circumstances which the OP here described.

If M5 wants to use such lofty terminology as “luxury diamond” and to charge for it, then they need to ensure that girls offering this level of service meet the expectations they have set.

Quote Originally Posted by sombra View Post
    Excellent attitude and response M5.

I consistently find the service and girls are better at M5 girls compared to 278/ginza and I am sure the better working environment is the reason why.

278 girls especially have a set routine they follow and frankly, the overacting and fake enthusiasm I find a bit ridiculous. Their pussies are lubed up to the max from long hours of work, and girls there are unkissable because of all the DD there going on. Maybe some guys are ok with kissing a girl that just had her tongue up some guy's asshole but not me, no thanks.

M5 girls are just so much more natural and relaxed, which makes the sex more varied and enjoyable for me. Also the girls at M5 are pretty consistently younger, prettier, and fresher.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast