Thread: Mt Gravatt Capalaba rd

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Mt Gravatt Capalaba rd

Hi All
    Long time Lurker here, decided to start to contribute, mainly go to Asian brothels around Brisbane now, but have frequented a lot of the massage places over the years, got a bit pissed off with the quality of the service, may venture to a few more again, see if it has changed as there are so many around now, especially around the Springwood Underwood area.

I used to frequent exquisite, there was a Filipino girl there a few years back name began with A, she was great, but then she left, went back but only seemed to get pork chops from then on, so stopped going.

I did notice a house on Mt Gravatt Capalaba road the other day, Loosen up therapeutic massage, saw a few cars outside, so looked busy, anyone been?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mate, This Loosen Up you mention, may well have nothing to do with you. But if you do have a vested interest in it, my tip is to say that to this forum very quickly. You will likely find that being open, and not treating the blokes here as mugs is likely to pay dividends. Given it has crossed my mind that you may have more than a passing interest in this place, you can bet that it has crossed other minds as well.

Just please please don't bring this place up again, as though you are not connected to it, if you actually are. It is very very difficult / if not impossible for anyone to fool many of the people on here by pretending to be a casual punter, if they are actually connected, so people who try this ill-advised tactic, start to look like pork chops pretty dam quickly themselves. We have all seen this many, many times.

Having said that... you might turn out to be another regular punter who contributes current good tips at various places.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I used to frequent exquisite, there was a Filipino girl there a few years back name began with A, she was great, but then she left, went back but only seemed to get pork chops from then on, so stopped going.

I have fond memories of some very wild times with that amazing filipino girl....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Loosen Up is run by a sole trader and has been a legit remedial business for at least 15 years that I know of.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    If a sign mentions "health insurance" its legit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not necessarily

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    If a sign mentions "health insurance" its legit.
    The place intends to be legit. Some of the staff can be adventurous

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I am going to give it a go, will post a review

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobdog114 View Post
    I am going to give it a go, will post a review
    If the place is trying to be a legit business, then I would suggest it might be best to keep any extra services to yourself. Wouldn't do anything but harm the business if a review of extra curricular activities by a one off ML is written.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Exactly my point, but some people on here are bit ... yeah.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    Exactly my point, but some people on here are bit ... yeah.
    Sometimes you need to spell it out in black and white. Even then some people still just don't get it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brisguy72 View Post

I have fond memories of some very wild times with that amazing filipino girl....
    Same place, had a great first visit with a little chubby Jap girl, now gone home, wow kept thinking she will stop me soon, but nope, home run first visit. Yeah she was popular for a while with me and a few outside visits.
    Sometimes the little chubby ones will give much more so you keep cumming back