Thread: Amazing pretty Yaya

Senior Member(無間使者)

Amazing pretty Yaya

I visited Yaya as soon as she back from holiday. She is so pretty as agreed by some boys from the shop's review, good attitude and understanding personality to her clients.

I have been with Yaya few times now and never turn me down, her passion and professional skill is so amazing. Greeted intimately and girlfriend feel's smiles genuine attitude.

Yaya's room always tidy and comfy to stay in, started with huggins before taking off clothes. She will follow the passion of mine as every time is different, that's why I can feel never disappointed with Yaya's professional service. On the bed, she domed up without my concern, as I thought she provided free bbbj to me. New experience and would like to know how she put on, on my next visit.

Thank you for your review yaya on today booking welcome
    ****** For more inofrmation and girls photos please go to our official website ******

www.22rydalmere.com.au

MOB: 0420 466 388

Wechat ID: Rydalmere_22

Email: rydalmere22@gmail.com

Please contact us for all enquries and bookings!!!

****** 22 Brodie St Rydalmere ******
    TRADING HOURS:
    SUNDAY TO THURSDAY 10AM TO 12AM
    FRIDAY & SATURDAY 10AM TO 1AM

Quote Originally Posted by Fair dinkum View Post
    I visited Yaya as soon as she back from holiday. She is so pretty as agreed by some boys from the shop's review, good attitude and understanding personality to her clients.

I have been with Yaya few times now and never turn me down, her passion and professional skill is so amazing. Greeted intimately and girlfriend feel's smiles genuine attitude.

Yaya's room always tidy and comfy to stay in, started with huggins before taking off clothes. She will follow the passion of mine as every time is different, that's why I can feel never disappointed with Yaya's professional service. On the bed, she domed up without my concern, as I thought she provided free bbbj to me. New experience and would like to know how she put on, on my next visit.
    Yes amazing technique for Yaya domed up from my previous visit. Her moaning sounds fabulously

Thank you for your review today we have new students
    ****** For more inofrmation and girls photos please go to our official website ******

www.22rydalmere.com.au

TRADING HOURS:

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fair dinkum View Post

How is her communication ? English good? Look?

Thank you for your review

www.22rydalmere.com.au

TRADING HOURS:

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Missed Yaya, hardly see her ad in the shop’s website.