Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Daisy Hill Smiles

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bjsearcher View Post
    This place won't last long

I could go into detail why I think this place may last a very long time ( but I won't be in a public forum). I certainly do appreciate the reason you have faith in your opinion. You could be right too.

But I suspect there is another decisive factor in play here. Think outside the square. Think of the history of this or similar industries. Very very interesting. History generally repeats...especially when money is involved. For those not still wet behind the ears, I don't think I need say any more.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pretty confident it will go. Landlords in shopping centres (even pissant ones like this one) will only wear so much. If the cops bust them for "unlawfull services" then the other tenants will complain, start to look elsewhere etc.

A bad rep for a Landlord makes it hard to let premises. The ads are like a red flag to the constabulary as they remove all pretence of actual massage. Then they start bringing in immigration and the staff go.

I have seen this many, many times.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Funny this is said heard reports today police visit star Spring Hill and body corp telling close 5pm !! Shops like this at daisy hill is a big target for boys in blue and more and fuckheads who promote it by saying cheap this that hope u get busted along with it .. u can see shops who are new or doing it very hard putting adds locanto naked or nearly naked pics cum instead of come hahaa fuck good luck to much of risk for me ..

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brissypunter View Post
    Funny this is said heard reports today police visit star Spring Hill and body corp telling close 5pm !! Shops like this at daisy hill is a big target for boys in blue and more and fuckheads who promote it by saying cheap this that hope u get busted along with it .. u can see shops who are new or doing it very hard putting adds locanto naked or nearly naked pics cum instead of come hahaa fuck good luck to much of risk for me ..
    Just got out of there, business as usual, opens until 11. The girl indicated there was an issue with the property management and it had involved police indeed (invited by shop owner but I'm not sure)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Just got out of there, business as usual, opens until 11. The girl indicated there was an issue with the property management and it had involved police indeed (invited by shop owner but I'm not sure)
    Yesterday I went to Wats its name shop. There was a police car in the street directly opposite the shop. Wasn't sure if I should go in but the little head won.
    Saw a new girl and she was stunning.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can you pm me details mate. Stunning sounds good.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am more worried about the $10 waxing.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Well there wechat ads have certainly taken a change

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds like smile to me with the Japanese girl... Could be wrong.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    Yesterday I went to Wats its name shop. There was a police car in the street directly opposite the shop. Wasn't sure if I should go in but the little head won.
    Saw a new girl and she was stunning.
    brave man... your little head has probly grown over the size of your other head, too much risk and smile has no proper walls/rooms to at least give you time to pull up your undies hahahaha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    brave man... your little head has probly grown over the size of your other head, too much risk and smile has no proper walls/rooms to at least give you time to pull up your undies hahahaha
    The place I was referring to has fully enclosed solid rooms with loud Japanese music playing. Very secure and soumd proof.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Went to this place on the weekend, 3 Taiwanese girls working 1 being the boss and has been open for around a month I believe. Avg age of the girls probably around 25-27 and the boss 30s. Rooms are quite nice and was playing Chinese songs. Standard pricing, friendly people and wasn’t mechanical. Not the best line ups but could be a good place to build rapport.

PS: Havent posted in years lol, if anyone knows where CxTxE from cloud9 went please let me know XD

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have a booking later today with a girl recommended at this shop via their wechat. I'll report on my experience tonight. About to head off the HH to try nuru and recommended lady there too.

I always like asking them to recommend someone for me it has seemed to work in the past quite well.

Seems a few are working Xmas day

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I been to Daisy Smiles 3 times and had 3 great results.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brisguy72 View Post
    I been to Daisy Smiles 3 times and had 3 great results.
    likewike here...never had a bad visit.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by skm View Post
    Went to this place on the weekend, 3 Taiwanese girls working 1 being the boss and has been open for around a month I believe. Avg age of the girls probably around 25-27 and the boss 30s. Rooms are quite nice and was playing Chinese songs. Standard pricing, friendly people and wasn’t mechanical. Not the best line ups but could be a good place to build rapport.

PS: Havent posted in years lol, if anyone knows where CxTxE from cloud9 went please let me know XD
    Cutie was working at mermaid massage till mid last year then I think she left for Melbourne

Do you know where janet from cloud nine is now. She was also a star at acqua

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12