Had a long day exams and work and was feeling horny for a punt. Rui was always on my mind since 278club opened. Had a choice between her and roxy, but i went with Rui. Was ushered to the tiny little room 7. Very tiny and stuffy room though. Rui comes in gorgeous as ever in a white dress and i can see her lacy thong under it.

Started off getting naked. She's got enhanced breasts and its not the best job. Shower was fun with boob slides and all. Then on to the bed. I was horny and hard. Started off in cowgirl. The side mirror and roof mirror gave nice visuals. But for some reason I wasn't feeling it. Started going a bit limp. So switched over to missionary. And finally got hard and started with long strokes. Rui's amazing legs wrapped around my body. But she was very quiet, other than the small moan. Felt weird. Switched over to doggy and wow.... her ass is phenomenal. It jiggles like anything. She started getting into it and i pumped away until i came.

I guess she was having a long hard day cause i felt something missing. My last punt was a month ago with Joy and she went apeshit crazy. I fucked her and she fucked me for 40 minutes until we both collapsed. I guess i was expecting something along the same line here, but i guess my expectations were a bit too high after than experience.

We had a nice little chat. She's a nice girl. Fun to talk with her in her broken english. Oh and she smokes so she has a hint of smokers breath.

Tried for round two. Missionary but couldn't get hard. I guess my Finance exam in the morning caused all the blood to flow to my brain, so my dick couldnt get hard.

All in all, it was fun. Her ass alone makes it worth it. I guess if i saw her some other day than today, things would have been different. Not holding anything against her, but she did seem a bit unenthusiastic. A bit methodical. I feel like i should have let her sleep for the last 15 minutes instead of being selfish and going for a second shot. But i guess this was only one of those days for her. Hope she's feel better soon. And Im sure she's much much much better than this. But i feel i should have just wanked off and gone to the library instead.

On to three exams in four days now. Uni why you do this to me

Oh and another note..... 278club has got to go easy with the red lights. We get it.... red light district. But more natural lighting would make the whole experience more sensual in my opinion. I prefer the lighting that Ginza has going in rooms 21 - 25. More natural and bright. Plus i feel more comfortable there. feels like im doing it in some fancy apartment, with an attached kitchen and living room. Those rooms actually have a cosy homely feel.

And please dont put me in room 7 again. too small

I guess ill stick with the odd massage at 227 Broadway for now. Miss Sarah though. She was amazing. Loved talking with her.