Thread: Rui - Lazy sex. YMMV came true.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Rui - Lazy sex. YMMV came true.

Had a long day exams and work and was feeling horny for a punt. Rui was always on my mind since 278club opened. Had a choice between her and roxy, but i went with Rui. Was ushered to the tiny little room 7. Very tiny and stuffy room though. Rui comes in gorgeous as ever in a white dress and i can see her lacy thong under it.

Started off getting naked. She's got enhanced breasts and its not the best job. Shower was fun with boob slides and all. Then on to the bed. I was horny and hard. Started off in cowgirl. The side mirror and roof mirror gave nice visuals. But for some reason I wasn't feeling it. Started going a bit limp. So switched over to missionary. And finally got hard and started with long strokes. Rui's amazing legs wrapped around my body. But she was very quiet, other than the small moan. Felt weird. Switched over to doggy and wow.... her ass is phenomenal. It jiggles like anything. She started getting into it and i pumped away until i came.

I guess she was having a long hard day cause i felt something missing. My last punt was a month ago with Joy and she went apeshit crazy. I fucked her and she fucked me for 40 minutes until we both collapsed. I guess i was expecting something along the same line here, but i guess my expectations were a bit too high after than experience.

We had a nice little chat. She's a nice girl. Fun to talk with her in her broken english. Oh and she smokes so she has a hint of smokers breath.

Tried for round two. Missionary but couldn't get hard. I guess my Finance exam in the morning caused all the blood to flow to my brain, so my dick couldnt get hard.

All in all, it was fun. Her ass alone makes it worth it. I guess if i saw her some other day than today, things would have been different. Not holding anything against her, but she did seem a bit unenthusiastic. A bit methodical. I feel like i should have let her sleep for the last 15 minutes instead of being selfish and going for a second shot. But i guess this was only one of those days for her. Hope she's feel better soon. And Im sure she's much much much better than this. But i feel i should have just wanked off and gone to the library instead.

On to three exams in four days now. Uni why you do this to me

Oh and another note..... 278club has got to go easy with the red lights. We get it.... red light district. But more natural lighting would make the whole experience more sensual in my opinion. I prefer the lighting that Ginza has going in rooms 21 - 25. More natural and bright. Plus i feel more comfortable there. feels like im doing it in some fancy apartment, with an attached kitchen and living room. Those rooms actually have a cosy homely feel.

And please dont put me in room 7 again. too small

I guess ill stick with the odd massage at 227 Broadway for now. Miss Sarah though. She was amazing. Loved talking with her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    could you guys please treat WLs as your equal rather than your inferior? if you are so much pressured, if you are stressed out, if you have 3 exams in the next 4 days for fuck’s sake, if you are in a very bad shape, could you please take care of yourself first? WLs are not your mom. They are here for your sexual desire. They are not here to solve your own problems.

if i have been in a bad shape, i would even spend 2 days organizing my own life before going to shops. i would go to gyms, sleep regularly, control my diet and try not to masturbate. then i have a thorough wash before going. i even prepare myself mentally. i try to present myself as an energetic and horny man. i guess thats why my sessions are nearly always fantastic.

i may sound a bit emotional. i just really like rui. she and venus are my all-time favourites. she has very nice personality and takes pride in her service. i just dont believe she would treat someone unenthusiatically for no reason.

rui told me how much she is worried for a bad report. i honestly hope this report wont get to her.

good luck to you for your exams anyway.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Mr Jesus,
    WL are my mon, girlfriend, lover, companion, advisor, someone to hear about my problem or hear about their problem in life, someone might be able to help me or her, may be a potential wife who know it happen, and oh not to forget for our penis enjoyment.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mcjesus View Post
    could you guys please treat WLs as your equal rather than your inferior? if you are so much pressured, if you are stressed out, if you have 3 exams in the next 4 days for fuck’s sake, if you are in a very bad shape, could you please take care of yourself first? WLs are not your mom. They are here for your sexual desire. They are not here to solve your own problems.

if i have been in a bad shape, i would even spend 2 days organizing my own life before going to shops. i would go to gyms, sleep regularly, control my diet and try not to masturbate. then i have a thorough wash before going. i even prepare myself mentally. i try to present myself as an energetic and horny man. i guess thats why my sessions are nearly always fantastic.

i may sound a bit emotional. i just really like rui. she and venus are my all-time favourites. she has very nice personality and takes pride in her service. i just dont believe she would treat someone unenthusiatically for no reason.

rui told me how much she is worried for a bad report. i honestly hope this report wont get to her.

good luck to you for your exams anyway.
    you sound way too emotional man. i said it must be a one off thing that happened to me. Im sure she's amazing. and when have i treated a WL as an inferior??? lol and where the hell did the WL's are your mom thing come from???

and bro im not stressed out. I just felt like having a punt and it didn't work out as well as i hoped.

and good for you... preparing for a punt two days in advance by working out

why the fuck would you consider a WL to be your mom?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Mr Jesus,
    WL are my mon, girlfriend, lover, companion, advisor, someone to hear about my problem or hear about their problem in life, someone might be able to help me or her, may be a potential wife who know it happen, and oh not to forget for our penis enjoyment.
    I really don't know about this, man. I don't like to romanticize punting. Especially the ''potential wife'' thing, too surreal for me. One hour is hardly enough for so many things. My purse just won't allow me.

Quote Originally Posted by Adhish View Post
    you sound way too emotional man. i said it must be a one off thing that happened to me. Im sure she's amazing. and when have i treated a WL as an inferior??? lol and where the hell did the WL's are your mom thing come from???

and bro im not stressed out. I just felt like having a punt and it didn't work out as well as i hoped.

and good for you... preparing for a punt two days in advance by working out
    Yeah, i apologize for being too emotional. I often get carried away when i write in english. this language so hard. Gotta keep it cool next time.

Nice incentive for going to the gym, right? Otherwise i am too lazy for gym.

I just got a vague impression reading your AR that its you who had a long day, not rui. It is good that you don't get stressed out by so many exams. If i were you, i would be barely able to eat, let alone write an AR. lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mcjesus View Post

Yeah, i apologize for being too emotional. I often get carried away when i write in english. this language so hard. Gotta keep it cool next time.

Nice incentive for going to the gym, right? Otherwise i am too lazy for gym.

I just got a vague impression reading your AR that its you who had a long day, not rui. It is good that you don't get stressed out by so many exams. If i were you, i would be barely able to eat, let alone write an AR. lol.
    No worries man. Gonna try and stop punting from now on. Doesn't feel right and i end up with a bit of guilt after every punt. Weird.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good honest review. Happy ending with the boys.

Quote Originally Posted by Adhish View Post
    No worries man. Gonna try and stop punting from now on. Doesn't feel right and i end up with a bit of guilt after every punt. Weird.
    It actually didn't sound like it was that bad a punt. There were definitely positives and it sounded like it went a bit downhill after you cum. Maybe the guilt kicks shortly after you cum.

Oh! Joy! I had a similar hour with her recently. I didn't bother with a review because 278/Ginza girls are reviewed all the time and for the vast majority of punts there, it is more than satisfactory, way more than satisfactory.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Dont discourage people from posting honest reviews. I dont really see it as a negative one. Just some helpful comments for improvements.