Date of Visit : xx/10/2018
    Contact Details/ we chat : 0416723511 / jo2456125057
    Hours of Business : 10am-8.30pm
    Rates : $60/hour $40/30mins $50/45min
    Size/shape : Size 6, Slim and petite, B cup
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnamese
    Services Provided : FBM 9/10 + NHJ superb GFE: Excellent
    Value for money/recommend? : Definitely will

Booking was very easy. Always book via wechat. It was my first time and i was shown a room and told i would be looked after my Jessie. I was offered tea and paid the money. I changed and lay down on the bed in anticipation as i heard Jessie walk into the room. She was very friendly. I turned my head to look at her and she was absolutely beautiful. Complimented her and asked her to massage with love and not break my bones. She giggled and started working on my back. She is strong and sensuous. She massaged by back and moved down my body on to the butts and inner thighs. as she massaged, her hands gently touched my most sensitive part. Gentle touch and caressing turned me on. She knew how to please me. She continued working on my hips, inner thighs and calves. Her hands wandered on my legs and returned back to my inner thighs and she deliberately made accidental contact with my head. She was very naught. She bend over and kissed my cheeks as her hands softly massaged between my legs.

She asked if i need the special love and soon she undressed and was rubbing her body against me while her hands roamed between my legs feeling the growing man. I could feel her firm breasts against my body and her curvaceous body fit perfectly with my body. She whispered to turn around and as i did, she looked into my eyes and kissed me while her hands gently felt the hardness and the veins which were becoming more prominent as it grew harder. She grabbed some oil and wrapping her hands slowly stroked as her lips explored my body. My hands felt her curves and she was perfect. She increased the momentum and i could sense the rush of fluid to the very top... last few strokes and it was a massive shoot.

She still wrapping her hands around, finished the job, looked at me and smiled. She lowered to kiss me and told me hot towel is n its way.

She helped with the clean up, and then i hugged her tight. Got dressed and paid for her services. Hugged her again and kissed her good bye until we meet again.

Jessie is an amazing girl. She is gentle caring and carries an amazing smile. I sure will be visiting this place only to meet Jessie for sure.

She is my secret.

Look forward to meeting her soon.

Shop Owner Artarmon Remedial Massage's Avatar
    Hi Just 69,

Thank you for your review. Jessie has moved on together with her sister Alice. We wish them all the best!

See you around.
    84A
    Last edited by Artarmon Remedial Massage; 13-11-2018 at 09:53 AM.