Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Rosie - PYT

Person's Name : Rosie

Establishment : 227 Concord Road North Strathfield

Date of Visit : 12/11/2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : +61 2 9743 3401, roster on Locanto

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm, 7 days

Rates : $60 for 60 min plus tip

Size/shape : 165 cm Tall, Athletic build, C Breast - Enhanced, Shaved, Cute Face

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : Mutual Massage, HJ, GFE, Breast and Pussy Play

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

Almost 6 months since I visited this establishment, however the picture of Rosie on the roster was very tempting, so booking made and soon over at 227. Very busy on entering, had a punter leaving, one waiting in the shared waiting room, and one entering after me. As I had made a booking, shown immediately into one of the rooms, finances settled and soon Rosie enters

Been a while since I have been blown away by the looks of a ML, and she is georgeous - the images are real, she is tall, amazing body, and the stand out of me with the cute face which lightens up when she smiles. Kit off and onto the table to commence the massage. She seemed tired and it was only early in the day and massage was pretty average - so was getting a bit concerned - her English is good, however had to lead the conversations. After 10 minutes, highlights being her sitting on your back and feeling the warmth of her pussy, asked if I could massage her? She lighten up straight away and from there it became a lot more playful and enjoyable

Rosie loves a soft massage and soon had her Bra and undies off - amazing ass and body from the rear - 5 minutes of massage had her lot more relaxed, purring and talkative, and she soon asked if she could flip over. Who am I am to say no, lovely body, C sized breast, shaved pussy and soon I am giving her a massage whilst she is on her back - paying special attentions to the breast and rubs on her exposed clit. Another 5 minutes later, she tells me its my turn.

Onto the massage table, and it was mutual rubbing, sucking on nipples until one of my biggest climaxes for some time, with about 10 minutes to spare. Spent the remaining time, cleaning up and just chatting about where she is from, what she does outside of this place, etc

Very enjoyable experience and would recommend, however YMMV - based on the initial start to the session

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Her pics have alwaya caught my eye do you know if she works anywhere else?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Thank you nice AR. Young nd leggy with "Amazing ass" ? nice

Her photo looks great those shoulders nd curves.
    Monday is prefect

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm sad actually I wanna book that slot with Rosie but taken by you hahahaha.. anyway.. good to know she is worth a visit. Good Review! cheers

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者) asianlover1314's Avatar
    Yummy review. Was thinking to see her. Thanks!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by des888 View Post
    Her pics have alwaya caught my eye do you know if she works anywhere else?
    She advised that she did for a another shop, but I didn't ask where.

I was tempted to book Rosie the other day. I'll try her another day. She did have a good recommendation from the lady boss who is great at customer service. Might give her a shot, although I'm not a fan of enhanced breasts... all depends on how they sit on her frame.

By the way Angrybirdy, if you haven't already, you should most certainly try Cherry and Jade. Great bodies and great service. Pity you didn't have the same experience with Nina as I did.

J

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree with both Cherry and Jade!