Thread: Mina - Tiny, young and enthusiastic

Mina - Tiny, young and enthusiastic

Apparently Mina was at Bondi beach the day before I saw her, and I could well imagine her in a bikini soaking up the rays with her trim and terrific young body.
    Oh to be 20something again!

Then again there is something to be said for being 50something with disposable cash as I got to take this lithe young thing in my arms and lick those perfect pert (B cup) breasts, spread those toned legs, devour her shaved pussy, watch her bouncing naked on my cock and fill her tiny little cute mouth with cum.

I guess lecherous old man ain't to bad after all.

Anyway, Mina came onto my "to do" list after reading Mr Fugly's 'ode to M&Ms' http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...-His-M-amp-M-s!!!! and when she 1st came into the room I was a bit surprised. I was expecting someone a but stockier and bustier but instead I found this tiny, petite young girl standing in front of me (she doesn't quite come up to my chin, and I am 5" 9"). Given I have a thing for tiny petite young women I was delighted, though rather than kissing me she shook my hand.

Things took a more interesting turn in the shower as, after she washed me very well, she popped down on her knees and gave me a simple, shallow, but very nice BBBJ. 'Stimulating' hardly did it justice. Within a few moments I was struggling not to cum. While the flesh is weak the will is strong and cum I did not. Instead sitting her down in a chair after we were both dry and exploring her face, neck, breasts and thighs with my hands, lips and tongue. A real 'camera ready' moment her tiny, trim and sexy body naked in the chair, her pert naked breasts wantonly displayed, her legs spread and her shaved pussy exposed.

Unfortunately Mina is a believer in FOAM (Fake Orgasms and Moans) and while here English is OK, but it isn't conversational so I wasn't able to ask her to stop and I had to rely on more subtle signs to judge what she was actually enjoying rather than enduring, but that was more a challenge than a problem. I must have spent 30 minutes eating her out, while she mopped my sweating brow with tissues. Eventually my face was pretty well coated with her juices and she was "I want you to fuck me", repeated quite a few times.

Well what is a Gentlemen to do?

She dragged me to the bed and then it turns out that "I want you to fuck me" actually means "I want to suck you long and as deep as I can go" and pretty soon I was having to say "If you keep sucking - there will be no fucking" (because I am going to cum) and domed up she dropped herself straight down on my super hard 7" in cowgirl. Not a drop of lube and she took me full length straight up - without s single comment about "its SO BIG" - which just goes to show the oral foreplay had been effective. Mina then went to town riding me in cowgirl before throwing us into scissors and eventually a gentle spoon as I played with her breasts.

Struggling not to cum, I asked her to make me cum with her mouth - which she did with the same (terrific) enthusiasm she had shown since she knelt down to blow me an age ago in the shower. She sucked me dry, making sure she had every drop before kissing me briefly and taking a moment to wash out her mouth.

A short mutual massage and the hour was up.

A few comments:
    - For me, the fake moaning is a turn off. I am sure it gets some guys off but I am not one of them. I prefer to find what we both like and do a lot of that - which is hard to achieve when everything is fabulous
    - There is more to kissing than sticking your tongue down someone's throat. Something Mina still needs to learn and future visitors can her her with. I didn't really have time for that instruction this 1st visit
    - She has lovely long hair, but they are hair extensions which feels odd under your fingers. Just something to be aware of. I expect she would look really hot with short hair but that is just me.
    - Her massage is simply terrible. Give her one instead

Don't let any of those things deter you though. The 1st 2 are possible things other can help teach her.

Well recommended if you like a gorgeous, petite, lithe young lady with a trim figure and perky breasts who brings a lot of enthusiasm to her work and will only get better with time.

One last thing - Mina likes gentle; gentle licking, gentle sucking, gentle penetration - unless she is in control of speed and depth - and gentle gets her quite fired up. Quite fired up.

mina 01.jpg
    mina 02.jpg

Thanks for the after report Boater !!!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ahhhh Mina.... she is a lot of fun!
    Great AR btw....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    nice AR, thank boater

MINA is finally back after a looong break!! Book fast!!! One of our prettiest!!!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42