Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best bang for your buck?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Best bang for your buck?

There is a lot of talk about which shops are the best for quality of girls or service. I want some opinions on which shops are the best value for money. This does not equate to which shop is cheapest (though a cheap shop may still be the winner). Just overall, which shop - fs and rnt both included - gives the best bang for your buck? Of course ymmv, but I’m interested to see if there is a general consensus...

Quote Originally Posted by Dba View Post
    There is a lot of talk about which shops are the best for quality of girls or service. I want some opinions on which shops are the best value for money. This does not equate to which shop is cheapest (though a cheap shop may still be the winner). Just overall, which shop - fs and rnt both included - gives the best bang for your buck? Of course ymmv, but I’m interested to see if there is a general consensus...
    Depends on what’s important to you, it varies from person to person, whatever floats your boat !

No such thing as the “ best ” to everybody.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Just to to the Ginza and stop procrastinating

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    It is the girl that does the banging, so you can't compare shops.

How about you read a few reviews, then go out and try a few shops/girls. Then come back and tell us which YOU think is the best.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Best value would be Pure Massage and 429 Leichhardt, $70 massage with nude hj, plus $50 tip for fs at girls discretion. However service wise they’re both pretty mechanical and quality of girls not as good as the likes of 227/ss/84a so you get what you pay for.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    I’d nominate my favourite budget shop Roseville Rose. For $150 per hour you can get a very fuckable young girl, bbbj, and sometimes DD and CIM.

Management is also friendly and bookings are honoured (well, most of the time).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    278 has nice girls, for massage its always hit or miss doesn't really matter what the place is.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is 45 George any good? They seem to have pretty good deals $70 for 30mins. Has anyone dared to try? Are the girls comparable to say 42, 5 and 278?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i've been 45 is okay, definitely one of the better shops in the west, but 278 has a better selection.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by exstar View Post
    Best value would be Pure Massage and 429 Leichhardt, $70 massage with nude hj, plus $50 tip for fs at girls discretion. However service wise they’re both pretty mechanical and quality of girls not as good as the likes of 227/ss/84a so you get what you pay for.
    The invlusive nude HJ Thai shops for $60-70 for 30 minutes are good value for rnt. service depends on the girlband there are good and not so good ones. The last time at 429 Leichhardt was just 30min of fun and didn't bother with a massage. Includes a shower as well.

These shops tend to get dismissed here as they don't advertise here or have people writing reports for them.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I didn’t want to say my opinion in the thread starter as I didn’t want to turn the thread into a debate on whether I’m right or wrong. It was nice to get some opinions from other punters.

Personally I think 227 is great value as the rooms are pleasant and very private, you get time to shower before and after with hot water in a clean cubicle, clean towels, generally sexy girls who give good service on the whole.

I think fs shops have a wider hit and miss range from girl to girl so it’s harder to judge the shop. I’m a Ginza regular so I like what they do, and I like Liaisons also. Would love to get such consistent good experiences at cheaper shops.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    The invlusive nude HJ Thai shops for $60-70 for 30 minutes are good value for rnt. service depends on the girlband there are good and not so good ones. The last time at 429 Leichhardt was just 30min of fun and didn't bother with a massage. Includes a shower as well.

These shops tend to get dismissed here as they don't advertise here or have people writing reports for them.
    Precisely why you should buy a pack of BICS and get scribing

Senior Member(無間使者)

My own experience
    Pure Massage 1 hr $150 is the most expensive RnT include HJ and nude if you want FS add another $50. Which i think most girl push for.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    best bang for buck would be your own right hand bro. Save money and masturbate

Shop Owner Artarmon Remedial Massage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Longan View Post
    Is 45 George any good? They seem to have pretty good deals $70 for 30mins. Has anyone dared to try? Are the girls comparable to say 42, 5 and 278?
    Logan, try to reply your PM re Sarah, your inbox is full, empty your inbox and send me a PM.
    84a Hampden Road Artarmon
    Wechat: Artarmon84a011
    LINE ID 84aartarmon
    Snapchat @Artarmon84a
    Website http://artarmon-remedial-massage-centre.business.site/

Junior Member(有D料到)
    For me, RNT Broadway 227. And for FS 42G

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by Dba View Post
    I didn’t want to say my opinion in the thread starter as I didn’t want to turn the thread into a debate on whether I’m right or wrong. It was nice to get some opinions from other punters.

Personally I think 227 is great value as the rooms are pleasant and very private, you get time to shower before and after with hot water in a clean cubicle, clean towels, generally sexy girls who give good service on the whole.

I think fs shops have a wider hit and miss range from girl to girl so it’s harder to judge the shop. I’m a Ginza regular so I like what they do, and I like Liaisons also. Would love to get such consistent good experiences at cheaper shops.
    No, you are wrong bro... get off this thread.. and never express an opinion again..... .. haha

Only joking .. actually I’d agree on 227... very nice shop and I think prices are the same as some others which are not as clean and no showers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mclovin69 View Post
    My own experience
    Pure Massage 1 hr $150 is the most expensive RnT include HJ and nude if you want FS add another $50. Which i think most girl push for.
    Are you sure it’s 150 for the hour I thought it’d be 120 considering it’s 70 for half, 150 sounds a bit too much?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    278 ginza club. 30mins $140 . DFK, DD ,CIM . With Young hot girls !!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Are you sure it’s 150 for the hour I thought it’d be 120 considering it’s 70 for half, 150 sounds a bit too much?

https://www.puremassage.com.au/rates

Not really good value for rnt as mention above

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast