Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Poor Management Issues // Yurika Review

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Poor Management Issues // Yurika Review

I keep running into issues at No5 that are really easy to fix, however No5s reception like to make small problems into bigger ones. My intention behind writing this is just to let other punters know that spending your money here is a gamble. They have some real nice girls - but the receptionists here are not competent in dealing with errors they or their staff make. I made the mistake of returning expecting things to be different.

Booked Yurika at 730 pm for a 45 min session. She is a lovely girl - shes on the chubbier side but I personally like that. Although I have serious doubts about her being from Osaka. She may have spent time in Japan but her accent when speaking english and Japanese indicates shes definitely not a japanese native. Im guessing Thai / Thai chinese. Her english is very good though.

She has a very warm and playful personality - shes affectionate, kisses very gfe and has amazing skin. She is increadibly tight - This kind of was an issue in our session. I asked if I could CIM and she wasnt enthusiastic about it so if thats a issue for u I would avoid booking her. She is def not pse or equipped to deliver diamond servicd. Ill never make a WL feel bad for thesw things - this is something management should point out to you before taking your money.

So my gripe starts here. I arrived promtly at 730pm. And paid 200 for 45mins By the time Yurika came into the room it was 740. After her alarm went off we showered and I departed. When i looked at the time once in my car .. it was only 809pm. I know I should have probably checked the time on departing, I did sense that this felt like a short session - but it was only once I was in the car that this occured to me.

So I went back to reception to let them know. I spoke to the tall Korean guy wearing the black Supreme jumper. I let him know that there was probably a communication error but I have deffinitely overpaid for my session. He definitely knew I was making sense but was doing everything he could to avoid dealing with it. The expression on his face was I know this is a fuck up, but I dont want to deal with it. To make a long story short he laughed at me. After letting him know I had previous problems with Lana (which sara fixed) he began to figure out I wasnt just some blow in. His response to that was "If you complained before, why do you come back". At that point I realised there was no point in being reasonable that I just needed to take the loss, so I left.

This email is just to let the owners know how return customers are feeling after leaving no5. Also to let other punters know there are better places to spend your money. There is an element of deception in how they adverise their girls and do business in general.

I understand why alot of the good ones left. I will not return here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Same thing happened to me at a Caucasian place. I paid using eftpos so had the time stamp on it. Drove off and came back to show them still within the 45mins I paid and they were trying to brush it off until I showed them the receipt. They kept saying they follow the timer etc and denied making an error. Then one of the senior receptionist took me aside and said she will make sure I get my time back next time. No point arguing with the first receptionist so I agree and left.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yep, I had a rather dismal round at Marrickville too recently.
    I booked Ruby for 45 minutes. I paid 200 Diamond Service but the service I got was hardly even Premium.
    After seeing her pics at their website, I was really keen to see Ruby; that's why I was all the more disappointed.

I am not going to blame Ruby for this because I think she is a Standard service or Premium service girl.
    Not keen on DFK (only LFK) and no CIM.

But I certainly blame the guy at the reception who gladly took 200$ for Diamond Service but I was short-changed in service.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Whats that guy name ?

Easiest way for certain receptionists to gain more on their cut. They take the money for Daimond price, then internally they tell the girl it's a service lower or 2, deny any issues and brush it aside in any way possible, regardless of it being easily seen through on the account they'll know the customer won't bother to take it up further. The calculation would be simple for some to figure out. Stuff like this happens every now and then there.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah maybe he needs that extra money for some more supreme clothing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have they done any renovation yet?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Well, everyone has their own MO, even punters. For me, once I get my rocks off, I just want to get out of there. Especially now that I'm older, I can only do 1 shot. No point wasting my own time staying there doing nothing, just for the sake of "getting my money's worth".
    I've done booked 1-hour sessions, only to get out before the 45 minute mark was up. Poor little miss was so worried she'd done something wrong that I had to give an excuse that I was too hungry to stay!
    Nowadays I mostly book only 30 mins, and only go up to 45 mins if I really like the girl and want to do some extensive foreplay on her (DATY, etc). 1-hour sessions are a total waste of time, tbh.

Banned
    The pic management posted of Yuriko is fake. Nothing close to the real thing - shes got a double chin. In my 1hour session she had her timer set to 45min - wtf? never coming back

I was at M8 on Friday. Paid $190 for one hour and waited 10 minutes for the girl(Sujin) to come into room. Got a rushed 25 minutes massage. A 5 seconds blowjob. Hardy touched her and didn't even touch her kitty or sucked her breast lol. M5 is fine.

Oh woods, tiara still not back from holidays. Sad face.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I think M5 is the only place to end up worse after rennovations haha.

You know what the crazy thing is. I think that place could actually double its revenue if the staff were a little smarter and actually ran the place professionally. I know theres quite a few savy business ppl in this forum who would have a business in a location like this cranking. Happy girls and happy customers would be a money tree.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    I was at M8 on Friday. Paid $190 for one hour and waited 10 minutes for the girl(Sujin) to come into room. Got a rushed 25 minutes massage. A 5 seconds blowjob. Hardy touched her and didn't even touch her kitty or sucked her breast lol. M5 is fine.

Oh woods, tiara still not back from holidays. Sad face.
    Better place at m5 than m8 no doubt lol
    I was there Monday night late nd there were like 15 to 20 guys walking in nd out mostly young Asian- Chinese . Still busy AF

It's winter most girl be away if she not back by next month then bye bye.

Mr beta can u go in nd fck coffee me nd my mate she give us a cold shoulder the bitch. Very sexy k milf your type very snobby lady. 7 to 7.5 tall girl.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just learn better control if you want to stay longer.
    Usually, I am the one which finds a reason to leave fiirst before time is up if I happen to finish early. (I am there to fuck a pretty girl and not there for company).

Girls seem to appreciate this too and give me extra good service on return visits.
    Trust me, if a girl senses that you are a stingy clock counter, (pet peeve of many WL) they won’t let you do anything outside their comfort zone and the service just becomes robotic.

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Better place at m5 than m8 no doubt lol
    I was there Monday night late nd there were like 15 to 20 guys walking in nd out mostly young Asian- Chinese . Still busy AF

It's winter most girl be away if she not back by next month then bye bye.

Mr beta can u go in nd fck coffee me nd my mate she give us a cold shoulder the bitch. Very sexy k milf your type very snobby lady. 7 to 7.5 tall girl.
    Lol I'm not going back to m5 cause Christmas (Jerry) left.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    loololo........

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Christmas not working there anymore ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogurt View Post
    No way..... ain't that some shit

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    no way???! where she working now??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Aint solely 5 Gerald that has so so service. Service in general is rarely personal. But bad service is when front desk dont get to know you and you might as well be booking a empty hotel room . After your booking they just want you out of there

Quote Originally Posted by Yogurt View Post
    yeh for me the authentic n insightful posts from her that draws her background as a ml>wl>mamasan is great. that's why I love going to M5 since M5 supported her. i hope she is doing ok. not sure why shops arent fighting over her lol cause she is the very best Korean recuiter, onboarder, trainer, mamasan, brand n good will ambassador.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast