Thread: Dream Garden Massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Dream Garden Massage

Was around the area of Robertson south Brisbane for work today. Little shops quite hidden away from the main road. Never been here before, saw a Korean girl mid 20’s wearing the best dress I’ve seen ever. Thought I might check it out tonight. Googled the joint and says it’s closed??? Definetly not closed from what I saw! Anyone been here before?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    how do you know she's Korean?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    how do you know she's Korean?
    Most asians tend to be able to tell Koreans, Japanese, apart quite easily... it's like instinct..
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The Korean girls have dirty knees...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    On Google it says permanently closed.
    Will do a drive by when next in the area.
    If open will give it a trial punt.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    On Google it says permanently closed.
    Will do a drive by when next in the area.
    If open will give it a trial punt.
    You say you are Massaddict. My question is... between your quardrellas / serial trial punts ... how in the fuck do you ever find time to indulge in your main passion / obsessive compulsion of being the No1 ticket holder at your local catholic church? I mean, how the priest would tip his hat (or whatever he wears on his scone) to you, even more, if he knew the entire truth? What do you reckon?

See it is a perfect fit. You are addicted to both hand job girls and attending mass, listening to your local god's sales rep... and mixing with your fellow lambs. Without your contribution in the confession box, his professional life would be like when Wally Lewis left the Gold Coast Seagulls. The hole left would be like if you took the sun out of our solar system.

Man, you are better than me. When given a freezer and some water, I can barely make ice. It's like all the water containers are suddenly wisked away and I'm left with half a handful in my palm. and the freezer just fucking looking at me.... going off in hysterics because they all know what the game really is. They are slapping their knees.

But you've got it sorted man. I love the way you get to punt till your cows cum home, every day it seems.... then you just rock up on Sunday morning.. and probably are lot more services throughout the week... and get it all wiped of your score card. Dude...you are way smarter than me. I reckon you should run for parliament.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticky Date View Post
    You say you are Massaddict. My question is... between your quardrellas / serial trial punts ... how in the fuck do you ever find time to indulge in your main passion / obsessive compulsion of being the No1 ticket holder at your local catholic church? I mean, how the priest would tip his hat (or whatever he wears on his scone) to you, even more, if he knew the entire truth? What do you reckon?

See it is a perfect fit. You are addicted to both hand job girls and attending mass, listening to your local god's sales rep... and mixing with your fellow lambs. Without your contribution in the confession box, his professional life would be like when Wally Lewis left the Gold Coast Seagulls. The hole left would be like if you took the sun out of our solar system.

Man, you are better than me. When given a freezer and some water, I can barely make ice. It's like all the water containers are suddenly wisked away and I'm left with half a handful in my palm. and the freezer just fucking looking at me.... going off in hysterics because they all know what the game really is. They are slapping their knees.

But you've got it sorted man. I love the way you get to punt till your cows cum home, every day it seems.... then you just rock up on Sunday morning.. and probably are lot more services throughout the week... and get it all wiped of your score card. Dude...you are way smarter than me. I reckon you should run for parliament.
    Nah Sticky, you've got it wrong. He IS the Priest. Where do you think all the funds for his exploits come from. Sunday morning donations from his parishioners of course. haha

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Hi Stickydate
    Tried to pm you but your inbox is full

cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Allboutarse View Post
    Was around the area of Robertson south Brisbane for work today. Little shops quite hidden away from the main road. Never been here before, saw a Korean girl mid 20’s wearing the best dress I’ve seen ever. Thought I might check it out tonight. Googled the joint and says it’s closed??? Definetly not closed from what I saw! Anyone been here before?
    Detoured on my way home this afternoon. It looks like a vacant shop but the entrance is via the hairdressers.

Saw a male hairdresser working away. A young male left and locked the massage shop then returned later. Must be a male massuse. They do advertise male and female massages.
    A number of people sitting in the hair dressing shop. Convenience store next door and lots of foot traffic so didn't go in.

The other way to find out if open is send a text.

WIR - No

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

My main job is a sales rep so am on the road a lot driving around. Up til earlier this year I had 3 jobs and was working 7 days. I had very serious health issues earlier this year. Thus if I drop dead next week I will be laying in my coffin with a smile on my face because I enjoyed myself and had a lot of fun.
    Also hope my postings are beneficial. Seems there are some people who want info but contribute nothing. Wanted to be sure I contributed my share accurately with no BS and ask little in return.

I enjoy sharing my findings and knowing people benefit from my reports.

M.A.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    My main job is a sales rep so am on the road a lot driving around. Up til earlier this year I had 3 jobs and was working 7 days. I had very serious health issues earlier this year. Thus if I drop dead next week I will be laying in my coffin with a smile on my face because I enjoyed myself and had a lot of fun.
    Also hope my postings are beneficial. Seems there are some people who want info but contribute nothing. Wanted to be sure I contributed my share accurately with no BS and ask little in return.

I enjoy sharing my findings and knowing people benefit from my reports.

It's all good OCD church goer... I enjoy your posts and seems to me that your posts are appreciated by many. and you know what?.... even hypothetically....if no one enjoyed your posts...similiar to the very few who appreciate mine... FUCK THEM I say. Do it for yourself anyway. I am way past caring what others think. If anyone likes what I say then good... if they don't ... well ... so be it... I like what I say :-) .. and say it if it feels right to do so.

Enjoy your trip to Bang Cock in Thigh Land.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It's all good OCD church goer... I enjoy your posts and seems to me that your posts are appreciated by many. and you know what?.... even hypothetically....if no one enjoyed your posts...similiar to the very few who appreciate mine... FUCK THEM I say. Do it for yourself anyway. I am way past caring what others think. If anyone likes what I say then good... if they don't well ... so be it... I like what I say :-) .. and say it if it feels right to do so.

Enjoy your trip to Bang Cock in Thigh Land.
    Exactly. I agree 100%

2 more sleeps and then I will be on my way to Bang Cock.
    Looking forward to my favourite shops there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This shop is located very close to work for me, the the foot traffic is alot more than desired for punting, did a drive by yesterday, didn't go in, ended up going to SkyDS.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by blake_ly View Post
    Most asians tend to be able to tell Koreans, Japanese, apart quite easily... it's like instinct..
    Or us White Dudes that have just banged heaps of em