Thread: Meiko, Japanese Super GFE at 244

Meiko, Japanese Super GFE at 244

So I wasn't even planning on punting tonight but I was round the corner from 244. My regular wasn't there but I thought, might as well check it out.

Rang the bell, Angela opens the door, we get chatting.

Then wow, girl after gorgeous girl walked past. I was like, damn, good thing I have cash on me.

One girl caught my eye when she walked past. Wow, beautiful eyes, short slim and hot, so hot. I asked Angela, who is that. Meiko, she's Japanese, yes yes I said. I've been hanging for a Japanese girl, super hot one at that.

So booked 1 hour VIP and head to the room. The shower together was fun, she speaks English really well. I was telling her how much I love Japan. Lots of sensual kissing, oh those lips. She got me clean, I said I'm not a fan of nuru, she smiled her approval.

Got dry and she got on her knees and took me in her mouth. Soft and wet, very wet, eye contact all the way. I couldn't stop looking at her eyes. I got on the bed, she continued. I asked her to move around so I can eat some of that sweet tight pussy. Aah what a nice pussy and I love that smell. I could do this all night. It must have gone on for about 10 minutes before she put the hat on.

I was still on my back when she directed me inside her. Wow she's tight but really wet as well, probably my saliva lol. So I was going in slowly, I gently thrusted and moved her close to me so I can kiss her. You know those girls who you kiss and it just flows naturally? Well this was it, just continuous kissing and slow intense sex. Ummm, feels like I've known this girl for ages.

Switched positions and I was on top, I do love how she sounds, not too loud or over the top. Just amazing GFE feels. Turned around and did sideways with her leg up, back to me on top, to the back. Just flowed naturally.

I told her I was ready, she knew. I went down on her again, I pulled the hat off. She likes it I hope, I position myself on my side where she can put me back in her mouth. So I was watching her while she works on me, I was gently rubbing her clit, which made her go harder. I was getting close. Then it cums, in her mouth, yes I just love that feeling. I lost focus and my mind went blank and I just layed there lifeless while she cleaned herself up.

She then cleaned me up, really well. Such good service, true Japanese form.

Held hands and cuddled and kissed a little. Wow, a connection on the first turn, so I am definitely going to see her again.

Angela did not have to ask me anything, I was smiling so much. I walked down stairs and outside towards the lights to cross the road to my car. These young guys were walking past and I had the biggest smile on my face, they probably knew, who knows.

Thanks again Angela and Shane.

Thank you Meiko, such an awesome GFE, see you again soon.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Riff888 for sharing. Her age you think? Photos on 244 page are as she looks like?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great AR thanks Riff.
    This place has been on my radar for quite a while. Aahh -so many good places and so little time...

Senior Member(無間使者) asianlover1314's Avatar
    Nice ar bro. Still yet to wonder to 244. One day...

Riff great review
    Thanks
    Shane

Quote Originally Posted by NC3 View Post
    Thanks Riff888 for sharing. Her age you think? Photos on 244 page are as she looks like?
    Yep as per photo

Quote Originally Posted by NC3 View Post
    Yes it's her, her eyes are beautiful.

Almost impossible to tell a Japanese girls age but I'd say mid 20s.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

a little look

A very cute girl I wish I spoke Japanese

yummy mieko see her on saturday

join her today monday

mieko here saturday hot stuff for hot day

japanese 244 allure

join her today so yummy