Person's Name : Shirley

Establishment : Yoko's

Date of Visit : 26/8/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : No website

Phone : 9898 1788

Hours of Business : 09:30 til late

Rates : $70/30min

Size/shape : Surprisingly decent slimish figure with nice B/C-cups, little bit of tummy flab, trimmed bush and pretty good legs.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, rimming, prostate massage, Spanish, FIV, FIA, DFKing, cowgirl, doggie, mish, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - bit of a granny but good service and very good VFM

My experience/comments : Called, spoke to Gree and booked Shirley.

When I turned up the car park was empty and Gree showed me into the VIP Room (I wasn’t charged any extra for this) and Shirley joined me.

I usually have a 45min session here but Shirley looked like a bit of a granny so I opted for 30min. Also, I hadn’t had a session for five days so I thought it wouldn’t take long.

Shirley is quite short and was wearing a short, low-cut blue dress which showed a promising rack and pretty good legs.

We both stripped and I showered. Shirley has a surprisingly good, slimish figure – decent B/C-cups, a little bit of tummy flab and a trimmed bush.

After I’d dried myself Shirley stood in front of me and licked my nipples (I’m only average height but Shirley didn’t have to stoop to do this) and she stroked my cock.

She then squatted down and started a very good BBBJ – starting slowly with nice soft lips and good tongue-work and no teeth. And she managed to go quite deep. (But it did get a bit toothy later when she went faster.)

I then lay down and Shirley knelt between my legs and sucked me some more.

She went to my balls and perineum and I raised my legs and Shirley gave me a good light rimming. She then applied some lube to my arsehole and put a dom on her finger and gave me a nice prostate massage.

Next she moved and squeezed my cock between her tits for some Spanish.

She moved to kneel beside me and I went to finger her pussy and Shirley applied some lube to make it easier.

I finger-fucked her for a while and then withdrew and put a different finger up her arsehole and then had fingers in both orifices. And we had some DFKing.

Shirley spat on my cock to stroke me some more while I finger-fucked her but I was soon overheating so I asked her to get a condom.

While she dressed me she confirmed that I could later cum in her mouth.

She straddled me for some energetic cowgirl until she tired and I suggested some doggie.

I stood by the bed and re-entered and immediately had a crooked thumb up her arsehole without complaint.

I asked whether I could fuck her bum but she said “No”.

We switched to the mish and I built up a good head of steam until I was very close to cumming and withdrew, whipped off the condom and knelt over her and she sucked me to a very rapid conclusion.

Shirley kept on sucking me for a while before spitting into a tissue.

I lay down and Shirley tidied me up before disappearing for a quick shower.

When she returned I tried to have a chat but her English is almost non-existent. I did establish that she is from Beijing but when I asked how long she had been in Australia she held up one finger but I couldn’t find out whether it was one year or what so I gave up.

Whilst the VIP Room is well-appointed, I don’t particularly like that type of shower as the floor is treacherously slippery and the showerhead is one of those large overhead things that just sprays vertically and I just wanted to rinse the important bits without getting totally soaked so I decided I’d shower at home.

Dressed and said goodbye to Gree and left.

The doorbell didn’t ring once while I was there and when I went down the back stairs the car park was still empty but one customer drove in just as I was leaving. An unusually quiet morning at Yoko’s.