Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best place for car sex in Sydney

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Best place for car sex in Sydney

I have been seeing a WL and have sex weekly mostly at her apartment.

Agreed to meet up again Monday night for sex. She texted me today and said her room mates and their friends will be there so no room available for action. We will go out and have sex in the car. We talked about this before and I said I have never had sex in the car. She smiled and said we will definitely do it at some point.
    Now it is the time.

I am not sure if I will enjoy having sex in the car. That's something I don't think I will do it very often. But I really want to tick this box in my punting career and make it a good one the first time.

I don't know where to park for our action. Obviously need a place that is quiet, safe and preferably with some nice night view.

Any recommendations in Sydney area?

Thanks.

Banned
    Never forget parking up at Mrs Macquarie's Point/Chair to show a visiting friend the night view of the Opera House. Looked at the next car to see a dude in a suit aggresivel pounding away ijn full sight, bear ass as he banged his girl! Not a bit shy!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    In a car?? Are you a spotty teenager? How about you take her to your place (or are Mum and Dad home that night?)
    You could book a really nice hotel room and do it in style.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Isn‘t sex in car in "public" illegal??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Park somewhere random around the grassy area at M4. No one is going to stop and check if someone is in there. Unless it's a cop

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Just find a quiet st with no through traffic put the passenger seat down and no one will see you or know what is happening. Some egs.: car park; dead-end st; industrial area.
    Be sure to take a pack of tissues and wet-ones to clean up, and keep the windows closed to make sure mosquitos don't come in and start biting you
    And don't forget to take a towel for the seat to make sure there is no stain left on the seat.
    And if you have a partner be sure to vacuum the car to remove any fallen hairs from your WL as chicks can detect another chicks hairs with uncanny precision!

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by canscars View Post
    Isn‘t sex in car in "public" illegal??
    Only if you get caught

Banned
    Ahh car sex . dont do it in AUDI TT unless you can do advanced yoga and or parner very lithe and light

Borrow dads Sandman for pure full dial unadulterated retro — suggest watch Puberty Blues , beforehand. Or better take a cassette with soundtrack along

Mate it’s car sex, make it as private or and not as you feel the need.

Best was in a GF’s purple jellybean 121, been at the coast still had a good hour to go before home, look at her and says I’d really like to Fuk you now , she promptly pulled over on the verge , beside HWY and we steamed up the windows .. it was winter. Good head room in those cars

You never had head @ 120 on HUME Highway?

How about don’t be a titey and tick another box drive her to a seedy motel ..?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by krnboy View Post
    Park somewhere random around the grassy area at M4. No one is going to stop and check if someone is in there. Unless it's a cop
    M4 freeways yes car will speed past....park in the phone area.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Better rent room for the night

Lol I can't imagine car sex in a car with bucket sports seats and big centre consoles.

Back in the day I didn't care where I parked but I has a Toyota Corona Mark 2, super comfy seats with great recline for passenger seat action.

The best places were in new areas were they were building. Plenty of streets and construction so no people around.

The cinema parking on Kent St behind Events is 24 hours. It should be pretty empty around 2am on the rooftop. Just make sure you park away from the cameras.

There's nothing like getting a BBBJ while driving.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    There's nothing like getting a BBBJ while driving.

There was an episode of Highway Patrol a while back, where a guy got caught doing this

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    There was an episode of Highway Patrol a while back, where a guy got caught doing this
    Now that would be bad luck.

Mind you, I haven't done that since I was newly married. I probably wouldn't risk it these days.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You go pass sussex street and turn right address 192 day street , that parking spot is the best view in front of you , once you park there and ready for your roots you will thank me million times

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Now that would be bad luck.
    Yeah, the cops spotted the girl bobbing up and down in the seat. They fined her for not wearing her seat belt correctly

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedone View Post
    Never forget parking up at Mrs Macquarie's Point/Chair to show a visiting friend the night view of the Opera House. Looked at the next car to see a dude in a suit aggresivel pounding away ijn full sight, bear ass as he banged his girl! Not a bit shy!
    Used to take tourists down there for photo shoots. You'd always see used condoms dropped in the gutters.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What about end of blues point Rd across from the harbour bridge - or in the car park of any of the ferry wharfs along parra river such as meadowbank, gladesville etc just be wary of the late night fishermen

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Yeah, the cops spotted the girl bobbing up and down in the seat. They fined her for not wearing her seat belt correctly
    What a crack up, of all the things they did her for seat belt violation, hilarious.

Moonrise at Horsley Park was too popular when I was a teen but it also was a great spot to pull cones. Had some good times there.

With the increase of population these days, it’s hard to find a place to finish the business without being noticed.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast