Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best place for car sex in Sydney

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    20 years ago I was dating a stripper for a While, she loved car sex. In fact we did it more often in my car or outdoors than anywhere else combined. She was an utter lunatic anyway so nothing surprised me after a while..
    There is an awesome beach in Ku Ring Gai NP that is a bit of a bush walk to get to but well worth it for seclusion. Took a girl there once and we only shared the beach with a big arse goanna and a couple of rock wallabies. She was a bit concerned the boats could see us so we went behind a big rock...
    So to the question, car parks where people just don't go at night, like secluded beaches or parks for example. It is getting harder if this is your cup of tea, personally unless it's a spontaneous quickie because the lady I was with and I were just too damn horny then I prefer it indoors, so get a room.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'd tell you people seem to do it in my neighborhood cause theres been a condom here and there along my street ...but fuck you Im tired of it and not sharing where I live.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by cplurt2 View Post
    I'd tell you people seem to do it in my neighborhood cause theres been a condom here and there along my street ...but fuck you Im tired of it and not sharing where I live.
    Indeed, one should always dispose of rubbers thougtfully..

Banned
    Most Industrial estates around Silverwater, Milperra, Lansvale, and Moorebank will get you some privacy.

Heathcote Rd has plenty of breakout areas where you can pump away to you hearts delight.

Don’t forget to grab some business jackets and hang them on the rear side windows to give you more privacy.

Loose clothing such as dress, skirt, blouse, tracky dacks etc helps facilitate a quick dress down and dress up.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123