Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best place for car sex in Sydney

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Did it easily .
    Rainy days always easy and romantic.
    Less cops.
    No one noticed

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I second get a room. Even if just for a few hours. You'll both be more comfortable and the plus is she won't think of you as a cheapskate

Unless you are driving a Kia Grand Carnival and have all the back seats cleared. Everyone will need to do some form of yoga poses to fit in any normal car... Plus everyone can spot the car bouncing up and down even with newspaper, tissue or fog on your window... In this day and age, dun be surprised you might get to review your performance when someone post their video of you later

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Drive-in movie theatres used to be a great spot.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Moonrise at Horsley Park was too popular when I was a teen but it also was a great spot to pull cones. Had some good times there.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
    Moonrise after Marconi on Sundays. Aah the memories.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by studsg View Post
    I second get a room. Even if just for a few hours. You'll both be more comfortable and the plus is she won't think of you as a cheapskate
    I agree but we both never done it before and want to try it at least once.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Let us know where you ended up and how the session went. Good luck with it all

A mate was telling me a story recently. He would regularly take his lover to Ku Ring Gai National Park. One time they got a bit carried away, finished up and drove back to the entrance to find that the park had been locked up! Also, no mobile coverage!

He eventually got out, having to take his very sporty sedan off road and having to conduct a sick 50 point turn in a real tight spot to get out. He truly thought he was fucked. 🤣🤣🤣
    Suffice to say they started venturing to other places.

The thread is giving me some ideas though!

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Penrith Panthers car park is the best spot.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Years ago I had a g/f who lived up Turramurra way. We used to go into a nice secluded oval near Pymble, off the local road, no houses and no passing traffic.

One night we were just getting into it when all the lights came on, and a mob of Boy Scouts emerged from their clubhouse on the other side. Nowhere was safe after that.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    Penrith Panthers car park is the best spot.
    hahaha havent been to panthers/cables in nearly 18 years

Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    hahaha havent been to panthers/cables in nearly 18 years
    Lol same. Went there for a school reunion 10 years ago. Was at Cables every other week when i was growing up and regulars at what then the Grand Prix room late 80s and early 90s.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been there, done that )

Also iba. Movie theatre the thrill is great

Junior Member(有D料到)
    In your car I reckon

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Use to take my then gf to this point in coogee overlooking the beach. Big carpark but that was over 25 years ago when there weren't as many cars and police patrols.

Banned
    Secluded and dark car parks with many trees and no cameras.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    ...One time they got a bit carried away, finished up and drove back to the entrance to find that the park had been locked up!
    Hehe, this very nearly happened to me years ago, I found a different spot after that!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogurt View Post
    You go pass sussex street and turn right address 192 day street , that parking spot is the best view in front of you , once you park there and ready for your roots you will thank me million times
    *Great* tip!! Great view!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Going to a National Park is good. Your not limited to the car then either if you find a good spot.

Also try industrial areas after dark.

Have not been trapped by a locked gate, but had a security guard tap on my window and say “sorry to spoil your fun but I’m about to lock the gate”

Was caught out with a foggy car and hand print on the rear window. Uni days were the best!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    And if you have a partner be sure to vacuum the car to remove any fallen hairs from your WL as chicks can detect another chicks hairs with uncanny precision!
    Ha so fucking true! As for my favourite spot - the one I used to take the ML I dated - Tunks Park, close to Northbridge, just off the Northbridge bridge. There’s a carpark there and not many lights. Bonus is you can park close to the water and go sit on the bench afterwards and enjoy the afterglow of the sexy time. Man that was fun, pounding Yumi doggy as she gripped the windowsill. Love fucking in the car!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    First time with a partner of mine was in the car, a Holden Astra 2008 hatchback is surprisingly roomy at the back.

A couple of Plush toys we had bought were perfect for pillow and pushing her hips up a bit. Note: a stingrays flatness and a dolphins babanna shape were practically built for this

Car windows practically needed a wash after, they didnt unsteam themselves ha.

We just pulled over a quietish street in the burbs, recall we were near Taronga Zoo somewhere (hence the plushies).

We went BB, just tissues to wipe up.

Yes, the teenage years haha!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast