Thread: Alka

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Alka

Went to 7 Cowper first, usual line up of Lucy and Bobo and I felt like something different. So I decided to drive to the other side of Paramatta Road and to try 45 George for the first time.
    Never tried 45 before, mainly because of the hefty evening pricetag.
    Shown the line up, Alka really stood out and picked her straight up.
    Discussed pricing with the manager, $90 for standard service and $130 for gold. For a budget punter who is used to the review special price of 7 there was a moment of struggle. Then the image of Alka flashed in my mind and I heard the words Gold come out of my mouth and money fly out of my wallet.
    Went upstairs, damn this place is huge.
    Alka prepped the bed whilst I washed up. When I went back to the bed I was welcomed by a young, energetic, beautiful young girl with bouncing natural tits.
    Catbath, light kissing and then into the BBBJ. Wow~ I never had a WL give a BBBJ like this. The image is best described as giving a bone to a puppy. She would lick it, suck, go deep, go really deep, spit it out to have a look, lean back a bit then jump back on it. Within 2 minutes of the BJ I told her I need to extend to an hour, 30 minutes is not enough. Which is a first for me.
    After a very satisfying BJ she hopped on, cowgirl, Asian cowgirl, so much energy and passion, almost blew just then. Asked to slow down as I was getting close. Obedient Alka stopped and went to kissing and after a little I heard the whisper in my ear“im really itchy can I start moving again?”
    So damn cute....
    Start again, switch a few more positions and then blew in bag. Rest and massage.
    Whilst we were just cuddling she started to massage my balls, don't know whether it was her plan or not I was hard again. I asked her in a joking voice “you got him hard again, your responsible, what are you gonna do?”
    “what else, let's fuck!”
    Away we go, side saddle, and finish in mish as my hour is rapidly finishing.
    Was a bit more expensive than I'm used to but worth every penny. Whenever the budget permits would definitely return.
    10/10

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 45George View Post
    Day time special promotion full service

Only $70/30mins ~ $100/45mins ~ $130/60mins FULL SERVICE

and write us a review to receive additional $10 off on your next visit

which will be only $60/30mins FULL SERVICE

YES thats right!!! ONLY $60/30mins FULL SERVICE with any girl of your choice

How does the $10 off work? I have a review of Alka above.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Hi bro thanks for ur review. I tried to private message u but I can’t do it until u reach 8 posts. Can u pls just post anything anyway in the forum until u reach 8 posts then I will pm u with a code that will entitle u $10 off on ur next visit. Also don’t forget our day promotion .. cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for sharing, jackal

Banned
    Day time special promotion full service

Only $70/30mins ~ $100/45mins ~ $130/60mins FULL SERVICE

and write us a review to receive additional $10 off on your next visit

which will be only $60/30mins FULL SERVICE