Thread: Roxy and Didi double, Maximum GFE x 2

Junior Member(有D料到)

Roxy and Didi double, Maximum GFE x 2

Introduction

I only start my journey of Double about a month ago, and it has been absolutely amazing and super addictive.

Roxy & Yoyo
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...ience-together

Bobo & Cici
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...life-completed

Didi & Yoyo
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...Double-the-Joy

Now, my biggest question is, "which pair makes the best match in 278?"

So here I was again, arrived to 278 at 9:00 pm, however, was sent to Ginza instead.

Ginza's waiting room style always makes me laugh.

It was crowded, about 6-7 men waiting to be "summoned".

"Mimi's booking, please come to reception"
    "Lala's booking please go to room xxx"

Each time someone was summoned, the rest of us would either say "have fun" or give that "you lucky bastard" kinda look. That's some punting brotherhood there, I suppose.

"Roxy & Didi double, please go to room 1"

Finally it's my turn. I could feel the sights of room were all on me, which was a weird feeling combined with embarrassment and proud.

"It's you again !" , Didi opened the door and recognised me, even the last time I saw her was maybe a month ago.

She looks gorgeous in her black dress.
    Roxy stands next to her, also shining like a star.

"Hello ladies", I quickly greet and gave each one a light kiss.

I've seen both Didi and Roxy multiple times already, So there was no need of any icebreaker. We interacted and chat just like old friends. Lots of laughter and giggle.

And I love this kind of comfort and vibe.

When both of ladies were naked, I took a very good look to them. They are so beautiful. Both got slim/toned body, flat tummy and nice tits.

Didi's is massive and at least 1-2 Cups bigger, however, Roxy's boobs just looking so wonderful on her, the size, the shape and the colour, all making perfect sense.

The DFK was also unbelievable, my lips and tongue almost never free. They just wouldn't let me go. Last second I had Roxy's tongue in mouth, next second I had mine in Didi's mouth. Then three of us just shared the kiss together.

On the bed, Didi asked me to face down first, I refused and explained because it would make me hard to breathe. She smiled and suddenly grabbed her massive tits with her own hands and placed them on my face.

"You can't breathe this way as well" she laughed.
    What a cutie.

While I was sucking these melting-butter tits of Didi's, Roxy carefully catbath all over my body, and finally settled in between my thighs. Her BJ skills is a lot better than I first met her. She now willing to take it very very Deep, so deep that I actually felt a bit guilty. Although My DT queen still belong to Yoyo, but Roxy is not so far away from the crown.

I then asked them to perform BJ together, because I wanted to see my cock in-and-out these two pretty faces. Full eye contact and gosh, their beautiful eyes are killing me.

The sex, as usual, was simply great.
    Didi asked to be the first, as I haven't seen her for a while.

So we started from cowgirl, while I had Roxy sitting on my face, allowing me to taste her juicy pussy.

The double moaning made the vibe in room very horny, dirty and sexy.

Then we switched to doggy, where I can fuck Didi and DFK with beautiful Roxy at the same time.

However, what really made me cum, was the last position we had, which was missionary with Didi+ fingering Roxy + three way kissing.

After I cum, We just laid down together and having chats. We actually talked a lot. Like how Didi's once dated a customer before, or like Roxy was actually not very popular and not really confident when she just started, and things like girls in 278 has to prepare condom, lube and mouthwash at their own cost, where in Ginza, everything is supplied by the shop.

A few minutes later, I was able to erect again and I straight away fuck Roxy in missionary, and put my finger into Didi's body. Didi was very wet and could take two fingers of mine. I was trying my best to please two ladies at the same time. Not an easy task.

We remained this position until buzzer was finally rang.

"You always left me out in double"
    "You owe me again!"
    Roxy jokingly complained, as I didn't give her enough sex in the last double as well.
    "But as long as you had fun" she added with a warm smile.

This is actually the hardest thing in MFF threesome, it's so hard to take care of everyone's wants. After all, a man only has one cock.

Time's up, Didi still had another few hours of shift, but Roxy finished her work of the day, so we walked out Ginza together and we were hand in hand the whole time. Even the post-game is also 100% GFE.

After this session, somehow I felt more mentally satisfied than physically. Of course the whole sex experience was epic, however, flirting and chatting with these two beautiful babies played a significant role tonight. I felt like I actually know them in real life, and they are like my real girlfriends, so sweet, so kind.
    It's like a dream come true.

Now I kinda get why some people would pay lots of money and spend almost half of the time just on chatting.(some even just want cuddle & sleep)

Tonight I am very very satisfied. I returned home with a big smile.

What a night.

Thank you, Didi.

Thank you, Roxy.

Thank you for the beautiful night and all the laughter.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Good review Ray, I enjoyed reading it.

One thing I will call you out on though- the other punters actually talk to each other in the waiting room? That never happens, that’s just your fantasy bro

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Ray for the AR, I can’t wait to try the double session at 278 but just don’t know which pairs to chose to start lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    Good review Ray, I enjoyed reading it.

One thing I will call you out on though- the other punters actually talk to each other in the waiting room? That never happens, that’s just your fantasy bro
    Lol, normally I'd agree with you. It's a just very awkward situation.

But we really had some conversation that night. The ABC guy sat next to me had Joy and the guy on my right was here to see Lala. Lol

If any of you were also forum member, please show BlackToad that it wasn't my fantasy ... (but what kinda fantasy is this anyway, lol)