Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Alarming if true.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticky Date View Post
    It is winter and shit loads of little brats at schools are getting colds.

EVERY kid and every teacher is exposed to the coughing etc in the classroom.

Yet only some kids catch the cold. Why don't they all get the cold?... since they are all exposed.

In the rapidly industrialising cities in the 1800's in Europe, USa..... there was dramatically insufficient sanitation and inadequate garbage collection. all the poor people lived in squalor and were all exposed to all sorts of viruses including smallpox and only very small numbers were vaccinated. Yet only a percentage of people ( both vac and unvac ) got small pox. Why didn't the rest get it?

In the 14th century in europe every community was exposed to the plague. In a century the population dropped in all Europe dropped from 60,000,000 to 30,000,000. Why did half of the people in each community not die?

Quite clearly there is something more going on than merely exposure to a virus / bacteria.

Sorry to break it to you.... but have you ever heard of this really obscure thing ...probably haven't.... but its called

YOUR FUCKING IMMUNE SYSTEM

It actually has a job to do.

Mine works fucking well.

I NEVER USE CONDOMS because my immune system fucking works... and I nurture it and don't abuse it.

I neither receive nor give sickness.

I would be perfectly happy to have bb fs with any sex worker on the planet regardless of what disease she may have because my army of little white and red blood cells, just says to her virus....

BRING IT ON you little virus cunts...... I'm just getting warmed up..... Is That all you got?

Just a fucking training drill if someone has herpes to try to give me.

If you believe that the difference between Herpes and love is that Herpes is for ever.....

Then you don't appreciate the power of a properly functioning immune system.

all you brainwashed mainstream indoctrinated....big pharma / govt thinking controlled people who want to respond...go your fucking hardest.....

You would have us believe that while our brain is pretty awesome...our eye sight system is amazing....our heart is seriously impressive keeping pumping lots of people 24/7 for 100 years nonstop........our dna system is fucking genius.....our sexual and reproductive system is not to be sneezed at.. and it's even FUN....but our immune system was designed and made by some shonky half wit Chinese bloke in his spare time in the rice paddy?

The only reason anybody contracts a problem from the usual bacteria or viruses, is because they are not feeding their immune system sufficiently....or are actively sabotaging their own system with toxins., or are excessively chronic stressed.

BTW.... none of this I say off the top of my head. This is how I see it, after both my own experience and reading a number of books by doctors, who actually appreciate our immune system and know how to boost it's performance.

Fuck condoms..... bullshit that they are

"the only way to protect yourself from std's".

IF I was a female hooker, I would have all by clients going bareback for sufficient money.... and the money is for jam... because I would sure as hell be taking daily steps to make sure my immune system was in tip top condition.....

BTW.... all our immune systems become penetrable in three circumstances....

1. Too much stress.
    2. Too much toxins.
    3. Insufficient nutrition.

Having said that, I have no issue with anyone using condoms for additional protection.. incase their immune system is not up to scratch.

I just prefer to make sure mine is healthy. It has never let me down. Had heaps of unprotected fs in Cambodia .....supposedly half the workers in Phohn Pehn have aids plus who knows what else.

and even if you do contract something and it causes you or your partner an issue....it is not good obviously.... but your fucking immune system can then deal with it, if you boost it sufficiently. all is not lost. you can recover.

But if you like buying insurance at every opportunity ( I think it is mostly (not always) a rort and very poor value... why do you think insurance companies make such huge profits?)...then my suggestion is that you not only use condoms for vaginal sex...but also for blowjob....and never give oral sex to any ML without using a dam...... definitely don't kiss her......... make sure she uses dettol on her hands prior to the happy ending....... and before you enter the premises...put on a fucking asbestos workers moon suit... and respirator. If you tell your insurance company you are taking these measures...you might even get a better deal :-)

Probably had bb sex with 20 women in Cambodia . I know for sure that one of them had tested positive for HIV. Didn't bother me. Got tested when I got back. all clear. That was 6 years ago.

all this is really just fucking uncommon sense...if you actually just THINK.... and question.
    You don’t really need a strong immune system, just the CCR5-delta 32 mutation. It prevents HIV from entering CD4+ T-cells which means that HIV can’t mount an infection. puff puff

But just like the suggested "strong immune system theory" do you have it? Are you willing to take the risks?

To me its about risk and choice, not science.
    RIP Freddie.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Pretty sure everyone on this forum has gone bareback one time or more

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticky Date View Post
    It is winter and shit loads of little brats at schools are getting colds.

EVERY kid and every teacher is exposed to the coughing etc in the classroom.

Yet only some kids catch the cold. Why don't they all get the cold?... since they are all exposed.

In the rapidly industrialising cities in the 1800's in Europe, USa..... there was dramatically insufficient sanitation and inadequate garbage collection. all the poor people lived in squalor and were all exposed to all sorts of viruses including smallpox and only very small numbers were vaccinated. Yet only a percentage of people ( both vac and unvac ) got small pox. Why didn't the rest get it?

In the 14th century in europe every community was exposed to the plague. In a century the population dropped in all Europe dropped from 60,000,000 to 30,000,000. Why did half of the people in each community not die?

Quite clearly there is something more going on than merely exposure to a virus / bacteria.

Sorry to break it to you.... but have you ever heard of this really obscure thing ...probably haven't.... but its called

YOUR FUCKING IMMUNE SYSTEM

It actually has a job to do.

Mine works fucking well.

I NEVER USE CONDOMS because my immune system fucking works... and I nurture it and don't abuse it.

I neither receive nor give sickness.

I would be perfectly happy to have bb fs with any sex worker on the planet regardless of what disease she may have because my army of little white and red blood cells, just says to her virus....

BRING IT ON you little virus cunts...... I'm just getting warmed up..... Is That all you got?

Just a fucking training drill if someone has herpes to try to give me.

If you believe that the difference between Herpes and love is that Herpes is for ever.....

Then you don't appreciate the power of a properly functioning immune system.

all you brainwashed mainstream indoctrinated....big pharma / govt thinking controlled people who want to respond...go your fucking hardest.....

You would have us believe that while our brain is pretty awesome...our eye sight system is amazing....our heart is seriously impressive keeping pumping lots of people 24/7 for 100 years nonstop........our dna system is fucking genius.....our sexual and reproductive system is not to be sneezed at.. and it's even FUN....but our immune system was designed and made by some shonky half wit Chinese bloke in his spare time in the rice paddy?

The only reason anybody contracts a problem from the usual bacteria or viruses, is because they are not feeding their immune system sufficiently....or are actively sabotaging their own system with toxins., or are excessively chronic stressed.

BTW.... none of this I say off the top of my head. This is how I see it, after both my own experience and reading a number of books by doctors, who actually appreciate our immune system and know how to boost it's performance.

Fuck condoms..... bullshit that they are

"the only way to protect yourself from std's".

IF I was a female hooker, I would have all by clients going bareback for sufficient money.... and the money is for jam... because I would sure as hell be taking daily steps to make sure my immune system was in tip top condition.....

BTW.... all our immune systems become penetrable in three circumstances....

1. Too much stress.
    2. Too much toxins.
    3. Insufficient nutrition.

Having said that, I have no issue with anyone using condoms for additional protection.. incase their immune system is not up to scratch.

I just prefer to make sure mine is healthy. It has never let me down. Had heaps of unprotected fs in Cambodia .....supposedly half the workers in Phohn Pehn have aids plus who knows what else.

and even if you do contract something and it causes you or your partner an issue....it is not good obviously.... but your fucking immune system can then deal with it, if you boost it sufficiently. all is not lost. you can recover.

But if you like buying insurance at every opportunity ( I think it is mostly (not always) a rort and very poor value... why do you think insurance companies make such huge profits?)...then my suggestion is that you not only use condoms for vaginal sex...but also for blowjob....and never give oral sex to any ML without using a dam...... definitely don't kiss her......... make sure she uses dettol on her hands prior to the happy ending....... and before you enter the premises...put on a fucking asbestos workers moon suit... and respirator. If you tell your insurance company you are taking these measures...you might even get a better deal :-)

Probably had bb sex with 20 women in Cambodia . I know for sure that one of them had tested positive for HIV. Didn't bother me. Got tested when I got back. all clear. That was 6 years ago.

all this is really just fucking uncommon sense...if you actually just THINK.... and question.
    So yes Sticky Date’s Immune System theory has some rationale; however unless your Phar Lap (and perhaps SD is) repeat exposure to STDs won’t go without complications. Chlamydia is by far the most prevalent STD getting around and most women don’t get any symptoms, so they are none the wiser when Tommy Thumb’s drinking acquaintance comes a calling. They can have the STD and be completely unaware. For man you may experience a burning sensation when you wiz or have discharge. So, if you’ve recently received exceptional service which may have left you questioning your risk, best to get to the GP to do a full set of tests.

I’m not a fan of the Cover but in this punting game there can be a multiple affect. There has been from time to time as reported in this forum several MLs that are well know for their exceptional service. And once that word gets out the punters start to line up like cows to the milking trough. The question you must ask yourself is if I go un-covered, what is my flow on risk exposure, because once you’ve gone the un-covered option you are exposing yourself to all those punters and the un-covered experiences they’ve had. The number can add up quite quickly.

So if you’re a regular punter who has the luxury of kicking some high goals un-covered then get yourself checked on a regular basis. This can be important if you have others in your private life, wife, GF etc. A mate of mine has a business colleague who is currently going through marriage breakup compliments of him nearly killing his wife with an undiagnosed STD. He gave his wife the gift that keeps on giving after a few business trips into Asia where he whored his way around un-cover. There are plenty of ways to bring your marriage to an end, this is an option I would like to avoid.

Happy punting gentlemen!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I hope some of the girls read this stuff so they can understand what they are dealing with.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by greg11 View Post
    I hope some of the girls read this stuff so they can understand what they are dealing with.
    I also hope that some of the girls read this stuff. And start insisting on guys using some personal protection. As it’s clear given the choice most guys don’t give a fuck

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The crazies have definitely started to come out.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bjsearcher View Post
    The crazies have definitely started to come out.
    I think there are even more tongues firmly planted in cheeks from what I read in response to first post.

However there are plenty of "hotshots" that will and do put others at risk with their behavior.

The "NOB" in the original post will grow up one day I guess.

No point in saying "a pox on him".

Meanwhile stay safe fellow punters.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wally2 View Post
    I think there are even more tongues firmly planted in cheeks from what I read in response to first post.

However there are plenty of "hotshots" that will and do put others at risk with their behavior.

The "NOB" in the original post will grow up one day I guess.

No point in saying "a pox on him".

Meanwhile stay safe fellow punters.
    You would be surprised my friend at what risks some take with their own and others health.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brissypunter View Post
    Pretty sure everyone on this forum has gone bareback one time or more
    With shopgirls, no. With Civilians, yep.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've known plenty of friends who in the moment think with the wrong head.. probably never BB with a wl, but ML, maybe, not sure....
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    You dont remember?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    You dont remember?
    Gee i remember the first ml to ever fondle me and almost every memorable moment between then and now. While were talkin' about dodgy behaviour, nobody seems to mention anal with ml. Can't recall any posts about that subject at all. Gotta b happening out there somewhere. Haha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I’ve had about 4 Japanese who love anal either with finger or Dick of course would not do with out rubber ..... not sure why but the japs seem to be right into the anal thing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well red 1 of my mates got it the other day. But he was on the receiving end from Pam. It’s anal but prob not what u meant.

But seriously I no a few girls who receive rim jobs are down with fingers. One shop girl I was banging for a bit, loved it in the ass. But said she never did full anal in the shop. She said she would let guys run her finger her ass fake fuck her ass. And loved when customers blew there load on it. Yet she said she never did anal. If u can believe that.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Gee i remember the first ml to ever fondle me and almost every memorable moment between then and now. While were talkin' about dodgy behaviour, nobody seems to mention anal with ml. Can't recall any posts about that subject at all. Gotta b happening out there somewhere. Haha
    hahaha, wow now you have opened a can of worms, plenty around that enjoy rimming on them and a few that do enjoy full penetration, and i agree seems that the Jap girls do like it, Thai girls will do anything for the right money, (well most of them).
    2 jap girls that have now gone , one was at Yi and the other at Exquisite, also a skinny chinese girl at Yi.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The girls I’m talking about are ex SS. 1 or 2 of them still plying there trade in that local area.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I'm not that open-minded. Backdoor play is not for me

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    I'm not that open-minded. Backdoor play is not for me
    Me neither. Why use the shitty back door when there is a perfectly good pussy waiting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah who wants to poke shit uphill!!!

On the matter of immune system, what is your step by step immune boosting formula superhuman formula? Please share.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    He could tell you.

But then he'd have to kill you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast